Chapter Eleven - Interview

Big Bang Lost Loves

"I'm tired." I yawn and stretch my arms up into the air. Choi Seung Hyun looks up from his phone and smiles at me. He puts it down on the table in front of him and leans his head back on the chair. 

"Get used to it. There many sleepless nights ahead of you." He tells me and closes his eyes. I frown at him and then sit next to him and use him as a leaning post. 

"I still can't get my head around why YG wanted us to become a duet. I mean, won't it affect your tour with BigBang? I don't want to break you away from everyone." I say and look up at him, as he returns the stare. 

"Everything will be sorted out. Don't worry." He promises me and wraps his arms around me. I smile as he holds me in his warm embrace. He had taken me back to my place after the show and we did our best to avoid all the press and managed to get here without being followed. So we were sat in my living room now and just enjoying each others company. 

***

Today we had a interview, organised by my manager and I was kind of excited to do it. Excited so much I'm dancing in my changing room, while Choi Seung Hyun was getting his hair done. 

"Why is no one happy or excited?" I ask as I do the shuffle. Some of the women laugh at me and I only just realised that one of them was recording me with the camera I was given by the company. I was already ready, all I had to do was put my mic on and I was set. I was wearing skinny jeans, a white shirt and white trainers. I was just being myself and I was hoping that everyone would like it. 

"You need to calm down or you aren't going to have energy on stage." Seung Hyun warns me and I turn around to him and stick my tongue out at him and continue dancing. 

***

"Hello and welcome to 'Happy Together'!" The hosts then cheer and clap. 

"Today we are joined by the newest duet that YG have to offer us. Please, introduce our guests!" The rest of the hosts look at the two at the end. 

"You know him for his mascline voice and rapping with BigBang. But now he makes the To to Toia. T.O.P!" The hosts then cheer as Choi Seung Hyun goes out to them and I'm left waiting. 

"She is newest member to the YG family. She is the first none asian k-pop star, she is the ai to the Toia. Kaia!" I walk out and bow to all the hosts and then take the next to Choi Seung Hyun. 

"It's nice to have you both here and T.O.P to have you not so long after our last broadcast with BigBang. How do the other members feel about you joining up with Kaia?" One of the hosts ask and I look at him as he replies. 

"They are fine with it. They are just as confused as me and Kaia are. Toia was kind of a shock to everyone. Kaia was meant to just debut alone, but just before we went on the stage. Her manager came in annouced that YG had wanted to make us a deut instead."  He replies and the hosts look at each other before looking at me. 

"So you were meant to became a solo artist?" I was asked and I nod my head. 

"To begin with, T.O.P was only meant to perform with me for the first stage of the song. But then we got the news that we were meant to be a duet. It actually made me worry because I felt like it wold take him away from BigBang. I'm close friends with them all and I didn't want to take T.O.P away from them." I reply and they ask more questions. 

"Is it true that you went to school with all the members?

"Yes. I was a transfer student for the final year and I spent most of my time with them if I wasn't in class. But, even then they would still be making me sing with them and dance with them. They are what helped me get into the music industry." I tell them and they all turn to Choi Seung Hyun. 

"Kaia, people have been finding images of you and Choi Seung Hyun on the internet. Some of them are just friendly ones and others are of you looking as though you were a couple." My heart sank at the comment that the host made and I gulp past the lump in my throat. Choi Seung Hyun was biting his lip and looking deep in thought. 

"Yes, I was the one that took them. Back then we did have a relationship, but-"

"We are still together." Choi Seung Hyun interrupts me and the hosts all gasp. 

"But... You said on the last broadcast that you weren't together?!" The hosts all start to freak out and I look at Choi Seung Hyun and he smiles at me as he returns my stare. 

Why did he just do that?!