Chapter Twelve - Reunited

Big Bang Lost Loves

All the press had used the broadcast and we were all over the news. We were trending worldwide at the news of Choi Seung Hyun finally coming out that he was in a relationship. Fans were all arguing with one another because some wanted me out the picture to be with their oppa; other's thought it was good that I was there for him. But, I don't know how everyone else was handling it. I needed to see the boys today because I need to know if they were okay. But right now, I had to go and see YG. 

I was sat outside his office, my foot tapping against the floor and I was biting my nail. 

"Kaia, relax. We'll be fine." Choi Seung Hyun assures me as he takes the hand I was biting my nail on and wipes it; before holding it. I smile at him and he returns my smile. 

"I just don't want you to get into trouble. I couldn't give a damn about me, I've only just begun. You have been in this business for years now and you've made it to the top." I tell him and he laughs as he shakes his head at me. 

"Then I've had my fair share in the spotlight. It's time for a new generation to take the spotlight." He says and then we were told to go into his office. I took the seat in front of the desk to the right and Choi Seung Hyun took the one to the left. 

"You both know that I am not happy with the way you came out as a couple. If you wanted to, all you had to was ask and I would have gotten it all sorted out for you. But, on to a matter that is important to your careers. Kaia, I wanted to put you with Choi Seung Hyun because I saw something when you pair worked together. I knew that if I did I would be making the right choice. That's why you will be joining BigBang on their tour and on their new albums.

***

We walked into the studio where all the boys were sat, laughing and having a drink. They see us come in and all the noise leaves the room as the door shuts behind us. 

"Kaia!" Seungri yells and jumps up and hugs me. I return his hug with a smile before crashing on the couch near GD. 

"So, Seung Hyun... Why did you annouce that you were pair were couple to the public?" TaeYang asks and I look at Choi Seung Hyun and wait for his response. He takes a glass of wine for himself and takes a sip. 

"I'm tired of keeping secrets. It's about time people knew that I've found someone I love and want to spend my time with." He says and joins me and GD on the couch. My heart was beating a million miles per minute after he had said that. I made him put his arm around me so that I could cuddle into his side. 

"Also, I have some amazing news for you guys." I say with a huge grin on my smile. 

"What is it?" Daesung asks. 

"I'm going  to be apart of BigBang by orders of YG." 

***

I spent the next week with Choi Seung Hyun performing stages and I couldn't believe that we won a stage. I started to cry on stage and I had to turn away from the crowd. I could hear them all chanting my name and I had Choi Seung Hyun holding my shoulders and whispering in my ear to comfort me. I slowly turn around and the crowd cheers more. I get my mircophone and bring it to my mouth to make a short speech. 

"I want to thank you all for helping us win this tonight. I also want to thank you all for accepting me for being an outsider. I promise that I will always do my best for you. I won't fail anyone. I will never stop trying." I have to stop speaking as I begin crying again. I cover my face and let Choi Seung Hyun take over. 

"From both me and Kaia, we want to thank all the fans that are supporting us already and we will hope to make more music for you all in the future. I also want to say on behalf of Kaia that this is all she has ever wanted and she will never give you less than her best. Neither will I." He says and then pulls me into a hug as the annoucers take over to finish the show and make us do an oncore. I sing the song as well as I can and get really into it again. 

Once it was all over, I head back stage with Choi Seung Hyun and burst back into tears. One of the producers gets the camera out and records me. I sit with Choi Seung Hyun holding me as he comforts me. I stand up and the producer points the camera at me. 

"Thank you all for helping us win this stage today. I will never give up on your guys ever because you have all gave me a family that I need to look after and I will give you all amazing music to listen and the best of stages ever. Fighting!" I say and smile as I hold my fists up in the air. 

***

"Tonight has been amazing. We won our first stage together, the fans were all welcoming me to this family. I couldn't have asked for it to have any better." I say as I lay on the bed in my house. Choi Seung Hyun smiles as he walks into the room from the bathroom. He was still wearing his white shirt and his grey bottoms. I smile at him as I get a question raise in my head. 

"In all the years of you being in this industry, I've never seen you show a little skin ever. Why is that?" I ask him and he chuckles at me. 

"I never wanted other women to see what was yours." He smirks and I feel my face go red. He takes his shirt off and throws it on to the chair in the corner and joins me on my bed and ruffles his hair. 

"But I was always watching. So, why not show anything?" I press him with questions and he pulls me so that he was hovering over my and I was pinned under him. 

"Like I said. There were always other women watching me. I never wanted other women to see what would always belong to you." He tells me and I smile at him as I reach up to him face and bring his lips to mine.