Chapter Ten - Debut

Big Bang Lost Loves

I couldn't decide between which picture i wanted to use, so here is T.O.P dancing! Also, I'm trying to make the lyrics up on my own. But, if you think I should change them then just let me know. 

***

I watched the show 'Happy Together' and saw that Choi Seung Hyun had made sure to put the rumours to rest. Everything began to get back on track towards the date of my debut. Which was in just a few more hours. For now I just had to practise my stage with Choi Seung Hyun and the backup dancers. 

"That was great everyone! Now go and prepare for the final thing and then you will be called back when you are needed." The director shouts and then I head backstage with Choi Seung Hyun. 

"I think you're debut is going to look amazing, Kaia. You perform like you just did and you will definitely make it big with the public." He tells me as he puts an arm around my shoulder and I giggle. 

"Thanks. I just hope that everything goes to plan and no more rumours pop up." I sigh as we make it to the changing room that we were sharing. All the women were there that were going to be doing our hair, makeup and costumes. I sat down with a bottle of water and grabbed the camera and positioned it at the top corner in the room. I smile as I push the button for it to start recording and then climb back down and walk over to Choi Seung Hyun. He waslooking down at his phone and taking photos. So, I thought I would photobomb. 

"Hey! You little scandal!" He yells and then he begins to chase me around the room. I stop at one side of the table and he stands at the other side of the table. 

"You will never catch me!" I shout and throw a empty bottle at him. Of which makes him angry and he runs after me before catching me and throwing me onto the couch.

"Honestly, you pair are like children!" One of the women laughs as they all watch us. 

"I've never seen you like this." Another woman says as she looks at Choi Seung Hyun. He sits up straight and acts posh. 

"This is what I'm like when I go out with a girl." He says and everyone laughs; as do I. I sit and get my hair done. It ended up wavey but still able for me to move it into other styles. 

"T.O.P! What do you think?" I ask as I look at myself in the mirror and play with my hair. I see him look at me in the mirror and he smiles at me. 

"You look beautiful." He replies and my heart flutters at the wink he sends my way. I then move out the way for him to get his hair done. I went to the clothes rack and the women help me with what I would be wearing. My costume consisted of the shirt that myself and Seung Hyun got together, my ripped blue jeans and my black jordans. I go into the small changing room and get changed before coming out. I look at myself in the mirror and then Choi Seung Hyun comes and wraps his arms around my waist. I turn my head to the side so that I could see him. 

"You need to wear something over that so then it'll look complete." He says and then lets me go and heads towards the clothes rack. He looks through all the clothes and then brings me a striped shirt and holds it up for me to put it on. Once it was on I looked at myself in the mirror and then he smiles at his work and then goes to get ready himself. I run over to the camera and get it out of it's position and then carry it around the room with me. 

"So I'm just two hours away from debuting. I never thought it would make me so nervous! I have my hair done, my clothes are on and my makeup is set. So all I can do now is to wait." When I finish talking I smile and put a thumb up to the camera. I carry it around and show the room to the camera, hoping that when fans see this they will be interested by it. I stop recording after a while and look at Seung Hyun as he comes out of the changing room. He was wearing his matching shirt, blue jeans and brown boots. He goes the mirror and looks at himself before getting a demin jacket and putting it over his shirt. 

I look at the door as my manager rushes in, panting may I add. 

"Great, you're still here. There were some last minute changes from YG. He wants the pair of you to form 'Toia'. Kaia you will be partnered with T.O.P for your debut and all the other music shows you perform on. Then we will work everything out from there." After what he said I stood there in complete shock. I had just been put in a unit with Choi Seung Hyun. 

"But, what about BigBang. Surely he can't be apart of two groups." I ask as a way to understand what was going on right now. 

"It's what YG wants. Plus, you are under YG entertainment so you listen to what you have been told. Good luck!" He replies and then leaves the room. I turn and look at Choi Seung Hyun; who was also stunned by the news. 

***

I stood in the backstage area with the two hosts and Choi Seung Hyun; who put on sunglasses for no reason. 

"Here right now we are joined by the new unit from YG entertainment. Made up from rookie Kaia and idol T.O.P!" The male host says and then the two clap and we join them. 

"Hello, I'm Kaia." I say with a smile as I bow. 

"Hello, I'm T.O.P." He says with a smile and bows as well. 

"And we are Toia!" We both shout and do a peace sign. Something we had worked out in the changing room after being stunned from our new unit. 

"Ah, a warm greeting from the pair. So what can we expect from your new album?" The female host asks us and I look at Choi Seung Hyun and he gestures for me to speak. 

"For everyone, you can expect to have you hearts moved and a beat to dance to." I say and then the hosts talk for a while and then they cut to the next band to perform. 

***

"It's our turn now. Come on!" I say into the mic on my face and then begin the dance. 

"Life seemed to be so fun, when I was with you. So the day that you left, was the one emptiness took over." I sang as I continued to dance. 

"I tried my best to forget you, but maybe I'm just a fool. A fool in love. Because baby there ain't no love without you! I'm all alone in this place we call home. How could I be a fool to live without you! So baby, please come back before I lose my mind!~" I finish singing and then the fans cheer as T.O.P comes onto the stage. 

"You called me last night, said that you were sorry. But my heart ache make me so blind and clueless. I hung up on you and I wish I didn't. Because now I'm spinning around in my mind, without you. Love without you is such pain, I can't see straight because it feels so strange. I wish I could've been better to you girl. But, we were so apart I thought I had to let you go!" The entire time he was rapping his part, he was making eye contact with me and I stared right back him. 

"Why'd you have to leave? Why'd you have to break my heart? I cried every night, thinking about your touch. I woke up in the morning knowing that the day would never come. The day I saw you and made you regret, forgetting about me and tearing me apart!" Now was the part we would get into each other's faces and sing and rap to each other. 

"You know why I left.

"I didn't believe you.

"Believe me now, because here you are. Are you ready to be in my arms?" 

"After everything you put me through, I can't forgive you. You made me blind with rage, now you get to know it feels!~" I leaned my head back as I hit the high note. 

The dancers went behind us and we all continued the dance as I repeated the chours from the beginning again. It ended with me and Choi Seung Hyun in each other's arms. The crowd went mental over it and I turned around with him and we both bowed as the cameras cut out.