Chapter Eight - 미안해

Big Bang Lost Loves

Hello everyone! Just waited to suggest a song for when you're reading this. It's by FT Island and is called 'Severely'. It is such a beautiful song and I feel it fits this chapter very well. 

***

I waited for another ten minutes before the door opened and he walked in. He closes the door behind him and I stand up and face him. 

"You're text said it was important that I be here?" Choi Seung Hyun says and I smile and nod my head. I walk over to him and take his hand and lead him out of the room and to the entrance of the building. 

"Come on. I wasn't right to walk out earlier. You were just trying to explain yourself to me and I rudely walked out on you. So, I'm taking you out for a walk." I say and smile at him. He looks out the glass doors and frowns. 

"Are you aware of the weather?" He asks me and turns my head towards to the doors. It was raining. I turn around and go to the umbrella stand and take one of them. I go back over to him and hand it to him. He looks down at me and chuckles. How I've actually missed his smile and chuckle. 

"Problem solved, let's go." I say and drag him by his arm out of the building. He puts the umbrella up and I take this chance to step closer to him. We begin to walk towards the main part of the city. 

"So, why have you brought me out here?" He asks me as he looks down at me and I keep looking out in front of me. 

"You know when you broke up with me, I got a phone call. My Nan just passed away from her lung cancer. I never got to say my last goodbye to her because she never let me know how bad she was getting. I knew that there was something wrong, but she would always be so joyful about everything. I guess she wanted to see me smiling in her last days." I smile and feel a tear slide down my cheek. I quickly reach up to wipe it away before continuing. 

"So, when I was sat in the church of the day of her funrel, I promised myself that I wouldn't let myself get so emotionally attached to someone that would end up in me losing them. I didn't stop loving you though. A part of me wouldn't let you go. I tried my best to say that we were never going to work anymore. It worked for a while, but the moment I saw you again in the dance studio... It was as though I couldn't pretend anymore. I knew I still love you." I say and he stops moving and looks down at me. He looked confused at first, but he sighs and puts his hand on my cheek. 

"I shouldn't have made you feel that way. If I would have thought about what I would do to you by breaking up with you like that then I could have saved you the heart ache. I guess what I'm trying to say is that... I'm sorry." He tells me as he looks me in the eye. I press myself agaisnt his chest and wrap my arms around his waist and hold him close to me. I begin to feel his one arm around my own waist and I feel my tears begin to fall again. I grip on tight to him; afraid that this moment was all just a dream. 

I felt my shaky breaths as I openly let myself cry and then he pulled away from me. He looks at my face with concern and then begins to wipe away the tears from my face. 

"You shouldn't waste any tears right now. You have no reason to cry. Plus, you'll get a cold before you debut." His comment makes me laugh a little as I look down. I take a deep breath and then look back up at him. 

"Come on, I want to go shopping." I smile and as I go to walk off, Choi Seung Hyun pulls me back. I look up at him and he was confused. 

"You hated shopping." He gasps and shakes his head. I shrug my shoulders and grab his hand and pull him along. 

"I'm not buying things for me. I want to get stuff for both of us." I say and he shakes his head. 

"I can pay for myself. I will also pay for you because I'm not going to let you waste your money." He tells me and before I can say another word, he puts his finger over my lip and laughs at my pouting lips. 

***

It isn't long before we were looking through all the clothes and then I found the perfect matching shirts and I thought they would make us look cute and also be cool for when we performed together. 

"Look!" I shout to him as he was two clothes racks away and he looks up at me and I show him the shirts. I smile and he returns the smile as he walks over to me. He takes his shirt and looks over it before looking back up at me and pulls me towards the changing rooms. 

"Go try it on and we will see what we look like." He suggests and I nod my head and rush to get changed and walk out just before he does. I look at him and we both look cute together. 

"Quick, let's get a selfie." I say and pull out my phone and we take one where we did the little sign that the idols did to show love to the fans. Then we did one of us smiling. I look down at the pictures with him before we both go and get changed and then pay for the shirts seperately. 

***

The rain had stopped and we walk back to the training centre and head back up to the studio. 

"We should get the song with you doing the rap as well on the album. That way the fans can enjoy both verisons of the song. But, I bet they will love your verison the most." I suggest and smile at him as I start the set up for him to go into the recording booth. When he began to do the rap, I pulled out the camera that was given to me for the mv making recording. I point it at Choi Seung Hyun and he points to the camer and then makes a heart with his hands as he finishes the rap and my already recorded voice plays. I pause the recording and stop the music as he walks out. 

I start the recording again as he sits down next to me. 

"Hello again. T.O.P and myself are sat here, in the late night working very hard this album for you all. He is my very special guest as he is a dear old friend of mine." I say and turn my head to look at him as he begins to speak. 

"Kaia is a very hard working girl and she is very much prepared for her debut. I have honestly tried my hardest to work with her as well. I hope that you all enjoy her music as much as we have." He smiles at the end of his mini speech and I stop the recording. We smile at each other until the door swings open and my manager walks in and shows us his phone. 

"What are these images of you pair doing all over the internet?!

***

This is the picture of the shirts I wanted them to get: