Chapter Five - Ten Years

Big Bang Lost Loves

I'm so sorry that i haven't updated in ages. I've had my birthday and then i've had some personal things that have been keeping me busy. But, I'm back! OMG! Have you listened to BIGBANG's new album?! If not then go now! Open a new tab and listen to it as you read!

***

I was coming up to my debut next month. I was excited for it and nervous. I was heading the training centre so that I could work on my choreography with the dancers; who were amazing. I always loved their energy when we were all dancing together. I parked my car in the parking lot and picked up my duffel bag before walking over to the entrance to the training centre. 

"Kaia?!" I freeze at the sound of my name and turn around. I look around me and don't see the source of who had called me. I shrug my shoulders and turn back to the door and go through it; only to have my hand pulled behind me. I turn to look at who it was responsible and saw that it was Seungri. 

"Seungri?!" I squeal and then we both laugh as he lifts me up in his embrace and spins me around. 

"How are you here? When did you get here? Why are you heading into the training centre?" As soon as he put me down he began to ask me all questions.

"I've been here for five years. have you really not known? I auditioned here and YG said that you knew about me being here." I reply  and he shakes his head and then pulls me into a hug again. 

"Oh my God! It's been way too long since we've hung out! You are coming with me to the practise room. Everyone needs to know that you are here!" He exclaims and then begins to pull me through the training centre and he leads me to the practise room. Which I had thought was empty; but apparently it isn't. As soon as Seungri walked through the doors he ran to who I thought was Daesang. I could tell just by the hair that literally covered the top half of his face. 

He turned to face me after Seungri had finished shouting at him. His lips pulled up into a smile and he ran at me and did the exact same to me as Seungri had when I had arrived. 

"Kaia!" He squeals and I laugh as he spins me. 

"Daesang!" I respond to squeal with one of my own. He puts me down and I look up at him before moving his hair so that I could see his eyes. 

"That's better. I can see your whole face now." I say and he chuckles before he shakes his head and his hair falls back over his eyes. I pout and cross my arms and he chuckles again and pulls the corners of my lips up into a smile. The same happened with TaeYang and G Dragon. They all seemed happy to have me back in Korea; even more so that I was working in the same company as them. Just it felt as though one person was missing...

Why wasn't he here? 

"So, Kaia when are you debuting?" Seungri asks as I join him on the floor in front of the mirrors. 

"Next month. I've got the song and the dance rountine all done. It's just my MV that needs to be filmed. But, the President said that he was having a meeting with someone this morning to see if they would guest star in it." I reply and he turns to GD and frowns. 

"Didn't Seung Hyun hyung get called into a meeting as soon as he got here?" Seungri asks him and GD nods his head and I look at them with a frown of my own. 

"Yeah, but it was about his travelling plans." GD assures him and I just shake my head. Did Seungri really think that Seung Hyun would be the guest star in my mv? GD looks down at his phone after it pings and smiles. 

"He just got out of the meeting. Says he is running down now." He tells us and then the boys all get ready to dance. I go and sit in front of the mirrors and put my bag next to me. I watch as they all talk and laugh together and see how much they had all grew up, but there was still the boys from high school in them. Which I was happy to see; at least I could still get along with them. Then the practise room door opened and I looked up to see him walk over to the boys and completely ignored my prescene. I couldn't blame him, he didn't want to be with me. 

"Sorry I'm late. Let's get this over and done with." He says and then turns around and his eyes lock onto me. He froze and his jaw locked and his eyes widened. I stood up and he watched my every move. I smiled at him before walking over to him and hugging him. 

"Hello Choi Seung Hyun. Long time no see." I say and pull away from him and cross my arms over my chest. He still stared at me in shock. He reached out and put a hand on my shoulder and I foung it kind of strange. 

"Kaia. Is it really you?" He asks and smiles at me when I nod my head. He pulls me back in his arms and I just stand there as he crashes me in his arms. When did he work out? I waited until he released me and then he began to ask all the same questions that everyone had previously asked me before. 

"I'm debuting next month and I've been here for the last five years. But, then again you probably didn't really have time to care." With my response he lost his smile and looks away from me and the room becomes silent. 

"Okay! Let's practise!" Seungri shouts and then everyone gets into their positions and I go back to sit in front of the mirrors. I watched as they practised for their second mini album of the MADE series. The song was bang bang bang. I must admit that I did like the dance that they had for it; very creative. I wonder what they have coming up on their next album.