Chapter Three - Year Three

Big Bang Lost Loves

For this chapter i would suggest listening to another song from the kdrama Secret Garden. This one is called Reason by Shin Yong Jae (4Men). Enjoy the third chapter!

***

The most I could say is that we were on the rocks. Ever since that night last year, after all his words I was trying to distance myself; but not so much that he would get angry like that again. I wanted him to focus souly on his future. He didn't need to be distracted by our one; if it was still there...

I have made near enough money to move up to Korea. I have spoken to my parents about it and they are more than willing to throw me on the plane themselves; again. It was hard to tell my nan about it, as she is the only one that truly cares for me in the family. She understood though and she told me to follow my heart and my dreams. So, I wasn't that far from making myself known in Korea now. But, what will be the point if Seung Hyun isn't even going to want me there if we break up? 

As much as it breaks me to say it, I do believe that I'm hitting it hard with Seung Hyun. I believe that he will eventually give up on waiting for me and move on with his life...

***(Change of P.O.V. to Top)***

I wasn't angry. I was heart broken. Kaia had taken what I had said the wrong way and now she is doing everything she can to keep away from me. I know she hasn't told me so, I just knew by her actions. From her messages and facial expressions when I call her. I knew we were dancing on a thin wire...

A wire that I never wished existed and that we could both be happy still and accept that fact that she will be here soon. But, we couldn't...

I couldn't...

She needed to be with someone that would make her happy. Be with her in person and be able to hold her in his arms and tell her how beautiful she is. Someone who will never matter how angry she will make him, can stay with her and accept her into his arms and kiss her with such passion as I did. Someone that wasn't me...

***(Change of P.O.V. to Kaia.)***

I answer his call and he pops up on my screen. He looked absolutely tired and wore out. He was getting dark circles under his eyes. He was leant back in his chair and he looked as though he was thinking hard about something. 

"Kaia, I think it's about time we talked." He sighs and I knew exactly what he was talking about. I didn't want this conversation to happen, but I knew it had to; no matter if it breaks my heart. I nod my head and take a deep breath to prepare myself for what is going to be said between us. 

"We both knew that it was going to be hard to have a relationship like this. But, I think it's about time that we gave it a rest. We aren't going to work out like this. Stay in England and don't come to Korea. I'm breaking up with you now." Then he ended the call...

I didn't stop the tears that left my eyes. I let them through because I couldn't help the feeling of being broken in my chest. His words weren't even of a friend, they were cruel and harsh. He meant every one of those words and I couldn't believe it had happened. I had made this happen because of my selfish wishes. Now he was gone and I knew that I would never be able to get him back. He decided to make the first step to move on from me. All because I had pushed him away...

When my phone began to ring, I looked at the unknown number and answered it. But answering it only broke my heart even more...

***

I sat in the church with my head hung and my hand on my lap. My eyes should've ran out of the tears by now, but they were an endless flood that never wanted to stop. The priest stood as he said the words he was made to say to keep my nan in God's good graces. Asking him to allow her into heaven. But, my nan never hurt a soul and didn't deserve to go to hell. She needed to go to heaven and be at peace. Just as I wished my heart would be at peace from all this pain. I had lost too many people in a matter of weeks. First Choi Seung Hyun and now my beloved nan. What was next to cause my heart pain? I'm tired of losing people. That is all I can do in my life. I don't want it to hurt like that anymore. I want to be at peace with everything in this world. 

I look up at my nan's coffin as it is lifted in the flames. I felt as though a part of me went with her as the door closed. I looked forward and my tears stopped. As did the pain. Everything just felt as though it had been wiped away.