Chapter Six - MV Shooting

Big Bang Lost Loves

The words that are written in italics are the words that are meant to be spoken in Korean. 

***

Today was the start of the mv shooting and I was beyond excited. I was just that one step closer to my debut now. I knew it was going to be a hard road ahead because I would be the first non-asian kpop star to make their debut. I was always nervous because of that; but I knew I could pull through it all. 

I was in my car driving to the location that my manager that texted me to be to begin the shooting. It would also be where I would meet my guest star for the first time since I had heard about it in the meetings. I was overly curious to know who it was; even more so after I spent near enough two hours trying to guess who it was with Seungri. Once I arrived, there were people telling where to go and what the plan for the day was. First I had to go to costume to get changed. Because the sun was out and the weather was meant to be great for the whole day, my outfit was demin shorts, a white tank top, a white t-shirt to go over it and a pair of white trainers. Once I was ready I walked over to the director who told me to wait because the guest star just finishing in costume. 

I looked at my phone and just messed around playing games on it for a minute or two before someone stood in front of me. I stopped my game and looked up. I felt the air knock of my lungs at who was just smiling down at me. 

"Kaia, this Choi Seung Hyun. He is the guest star in you mv and YG wants him to do the rap as well. But, when you debut he will perform once with you and then you will be continuing the rap as you." The director tells me and I nod my head at him in response. 

"I have no issues with that." I say and then the director begins to tell us what we would be doing for the first scene in the mv. YG had also gotten me a camera to record my time on set, as a way to push me out there more to the fans. I was waiting for the set to be finalised, so I pulled out the camera and hit record. 

"Hello everyone. I'm just on set for my debut single album, 'Love without you.' I'm going to be working very hard for you all. I hope you enjoy the album." I say and then stop recording because I get called over to the set. I put the camera down and then join Seung Hyun on the rooftop that we would be shooting the first scene.

I was stood on the rooftop alone for the moment and looking at my phone. Reading the messages of what was going to be the void in my life. I put my phone away and look up at the sky, only to have my eyes covered by Seung Hyun hands. I smile and pull his hands away from my face and turn in his arms to see his smiling face. I poke him in his cheek and he sticks his tongue out and it causes me to giggle. We just kept doing things like that and then the director called cut. As soon as we stopped, we both stepped away from each other and then I went to watch the playback on one screen; while he went to watch it on another. 

The director made us do some other things that would make the girls hearts melt at how cute we were being and then it was time to have lunch. I sat with the camera and pointed it at myself. 

"This mv is already very hard work, but for you all I will do my very best." I smile and hold my fist up to show the sign of fighting. Then Seung Choi was walking behind me and I pull him to sit next to me. 

"Say something to the fans." I tell him and he looks at me for a moment confused and then smiles at the camera. 

"Hello everyone. I hope that you enjoy the mv and follow Kaia very closely as she will be working hard for you all." He says, the entire time smiling and then he looks at me and takes the camera away. He points it at me and I laugh at him as he begins to zoom the camera in and out of my face by moving the camera back and forth. 

"You like?!" He asks over and over in english. I hit him lightly on the shoulder and then I turn the camera off and we both look at each other before laughing again. It takes us a few moments to become serious again. He clears his throat and then begins to talk. 

"I think it's about time that we talked." He suggests and I shrug my shoulders and continue to eat my food. 

"Kaia can you just listen to me. I can explain everything." He pulls me by my shoulder and I look down his hand and he moves it away. 

"If you wanted to explain things you should've done it six years ago when I actually cared." 

***

I know you may have seen this type of thing before. But, would any of you be interested in doing a skype call and being in a youtube video with me? it would be a video all based on k-pop of course. Leave me a comment and i'll get in touch with you all.