Fights (part 1)

Always With You

After sehun broke ambers heart, I didn't talk to him like I used to before. He is always trying to talk to me but I ignore him as much as I could. Today was different because when I got to school sehun wasn't waiting for me like he always does. I shook it of and went to look for the guys and amber but when I got there all I saw was a crying amber.

"amber is something wrong?"

"ani mina it's just that I still can't get over sehun"

"amber you have to stop thinking about sehun, he doesn't even deserve your tears"

"Yeah you're right, I'm just hurting myself"

"yeah, umm amber where are the rest of the guys?"

"I don't know, they told me that they were going to be right back" and then all of a sudden we heard a girl scream. We looked at the girl and then we followed her glace and I saw sehun and chanyeol at the rooftop. Sehun was on top of chanyeol and it looked as if he was about to push him over. I looked at amber and she looked at me and I knew that we were thinking the same thing and we both started running to where sehun and chanyeol were. Once we reached the rooftop I noticed that sehun wasn't planning on letting go of chanyeol.

"sehun, what are you doing?"

"if I can't have you then no one can!"

"Sehun please let him go!"

"NO!, not until I make sure that he never sees you again"

"Please sehun, you won't gain anything out of this, if you let him go and he dies you will go to jail and either way you won't be able to be with me even if you wanted to"

"okay then, lets make a deal"

"what kind of deal?"

"leave him and come to me"

"Ani mina don't do it!" yelled chanyeol

"I won't do it, no way"

"then say goodbye to your dear boyfriend"

"wait!...I'll...I'll do it, just please let him go"

"okay you win" and then he let go of chanyeol. I ran over to him and made sure that he was okay. Before I could help him, sehun pulled me by my arm and draged me away with him. I looked back at chanyeol and mouth an "I'm sorry" and then I felt a tear run down my cheek. Sehun pulled me along with him outside of school. My phone soon started ringing and the caller ID read chanyeol.

"don't answer it or else" and he kept on pulling me until we got to our favorite coffee shop. Sehun told me to take a seat anywhere I wanted and so I went to set next to the big window. After a few minutes passed sehun got to our table with our drinks and sat infront of me.

"why are you doing this sehun?"

"I already told you, if I can't have you then no one can"

"but I'm already here with you"

"that's not enough, if you are really here with me then you wouldn't be thinking of chanyeol"

"but how can I not be thinking of him, sehun you are only making things worse, what are you going to do when Baekhyun finds out what you are doing?"

"that doesn't matter right know, all that matters is that I have you with me" and I was just there listening to everything he was saying. He told me that if I didn't want anything bad to happen to chanyeol then I wouldn't see him or contact him at all or else he would take it out on me. I soon started crying thinking of a way to get out of this without getting chanyeol or me hurt. When we were done with our drinks, sehun took my hand and took me to the park. We spent the rest of the day in the park and when it was getting dark sehun walked me home. When we got there I saw that baekhyun was outside waiting for me.

(baekhyuns pov)

I had left early today and I went to school and met up with the rest of the guys and amber. We started talking like usual and then I had remembered that the principal had told me to go see him when I got to school. I told the guys that I had to go and they all volenteered to go with me except for amber, she said that she was going to stay there and wait for mina. The guys and me make our way to the principal office and as we make our way there we start talking about what we should do after school. When we got to the principal office he told me that there would be a new student and that when I saw her to guide her around the school. I was about to walk out when all of a sudden the door opened.

"ohh hi Taeyeon, Baekhyun this is taeyeon and she is the new student I was talking to you about"

"umm hi I'm byun baekhyun"

"hi I'm taeyeon"

"umm okay baekhyun please show her around"

"ne" and then I walked out with her right behind me. When I walked out all of the guys were about to tell me about the new girl when they saw her right behind me.

"ohh hi I'm kai and this is d.o"

"I'm suho"

"hi all I'm taeyeon and I'm new here"

"baekhyun were are you taking her?"

"the principal asked me to show her arou-"

"baekhyun!...Baekhyun!!" it was amber and she looked worried

"what is it amber?"

"sehun just walked out with mina and he left chanyeol all beat up at the rooftop"

"what? where did he take her?"

"I don't know, but chanyeol looks really bad"

"okay wait here, guys please go look for sehun and mina I'm going to go help chanyeol"

"Ne whatever you say"

"taeyeon I'm sorry I can't show you around, kai show her around the school and suho and d.o go look for mina and sehun" and then we all went different ways. I followed amber and we went straight to the rooftop. When we got up there I saw chanyeol on the floor, he seemed knocked out. I grabbed him by the arm and draged him all the way to the nurse office. After I went to leave chanyeol to the nurse I went to look for suho and d.o but they were waiting for me infront of the nurse office. I asked them for sehun and mina but they had said that it was to late and the teacher wouldn't let them out because they were already inside school ground. I spent the rest of the day worrying about mina and I couldn't consintrate in my school work. When it was finally time to go home, I ran not waiting for the rest of the guys. I was hopeing to find mina at home but she wasn't there so then I tried the mall and then the coffee shop but I couldn't find her or sehun anywhere. It was getting dark and I headed home hopeing that mina would be there but once again she wasn't. I decided to wait for her and sehun outside the house and soon after they arrived.

"sehun what in the world is your problem?"

"hyung I had no other choice"

"what do you mean?"

"you knew that I liked mina and that I wouldn't let her be with someone else if it wasn't me"

"sehun are you out of your mind, do you know how worried I was about her"

"hyung please don't be mad at me" and that triggered it, I snapped and I ended up punching him on the face. I was beyond mad right now and I just got on top of him and started beating him. I could hear mina in the background crying and telling me to stop but I just couldn't. I was going to give him one last punch when all of a sudden I felt someone stop me from doing so.

"yah baekhyun I think he's had enough" it was kai

"no let me go"

"ani, baekhyun calm down" okay but let go of me and he did as I told him. I got up and made my way to sehun. I looked down at him and I saw him smirking at me.

"hyung I really enjoyed that" I was about to jump on him again but kai stopped me from doing so.

"sehun this is not over"

 

Sorry took forever to upda but I hope that you like this chapter, ENJOY!!