I'll alway be with You

Always With You

(chanyeol pov)

I was heart broken when baekhyun told me that mina had some kind of heart issue. The worst thing of all of this is that mina needs a heart transplant or else she dies. At the moment the I had filled out the paper work and everything but then the doctor gave us more bad news. I looked at him and I couldn't help but cry once again. The doctor said that at the moment there wasn't any heart donors and that if we didn't get one right away mina would die.

"What can we do?"

"nothing much...you would just have to wait for a donor...i'm so sorry" I looked at him as he left me in the hallway. I called baekhyun to let him know about the situation and then he said that he would be right over. I went into mina's room and sat right next to her bed. I took her hand in mine and I stayed like that until baekhyun got there. I told him everything that the doctor had told me earlier that day. I had been thinking through this and I had made up my mind and how I was going to save mina.

"baekhyun is it okay if you stay with her?"

"sure but where are you going?"

"umm I have to do something"

"okay" I left the hospital and made my way home.

(baekhyun pov)

I was at work when I got a call from chanyeol. I answered the phone an dhe told me that hte doctor said that they couldn't find a donor. After the call I waited until my lunch hour to go see mina. When I got to the hospital I went straight to mina's room and I saw chanyeol sitting next to her. I looked at him and he looked at me and I sat on an extra chair that was in the room. I padded his shoulder and he told me everything in detail and after a while of just sitting there he told me that he had something to do. He left and I stayed in the room with my baby sister and it hurt me to see her like this. I sat there thinking of everything that chanyeol had just told me and as I thought deep into it and I noticed that the moment that chanyeol left that something was up.

"amber I need you to come and look after mina"

"baek is something wrong?"

"ani...I'm sure that chanyeol is going to do something in order to save mina...please just come as soon as possible I'm going to their house right now"

"okay I'll be right there" I soon hung up and drove to mina's house. I was fustrated because there was a lot of traffic. I was running out of time. I was near a parking lot and went to leave my car there. I got out of the car and ran to their house. As I got to the door I was out of breath. I opened the door and saw chanyeol standing there.

"please give this to mina and tell her that I love her so much" he said as he pulled the trigger. The bullet went straight through and splattered blood all over the the walls. I ran over to him and called the ambulance right away. I took the letter that he told me to hive to mina and I saw another one that was directed to the doctor. I took both of the notes and placed them in my pocket. The ambulance soon got there and took chanyeol to the hospital and I road along with them. When We got there I took the note directed to the doctor and gave it to him.

"baek what happened...is that blood?"

"ne...chanyeol killed himself"

"Mr. Byun"

"yes doctor"

"the letter that you gave me...he killed himself in order to save your sister...in the letter it stated that he is willing to give his heart to save her"

"did the letter say anthing else?"

"ani...it just said that he left a separt note for his wife which I assume is mina...I will also get mina to the operating room right away so that we can do the heart tansplant"

"okay thank you doctor" with that he walked away and left me and amber there. Amber cried at the thought that chanyeol killed himself in order to save her best friend. I just conforted her and then started to think of the way to tell mina about all of this.

(mina pov)

It was dark, I tried to oopen my eyes but I couldn't. I was scared I didn't know what was going on. I then heard a beeping noise and I also felt as if someone was beside me. I tried to open my eyes again but it didn't work. I finally opened my eyes and all I saw was white. I looked to the side and I saw baekhyun. I looked around the room and he was the only one in there. I noticed that he was holding onto my hand. I shook him awake and he slowly woke up.

"mina you're awake"

"Ne...where is chanyeol?"

"mina please wait here" he got up and then he left me alone in the room. I looked around and then I noticed an envolope on the table next to me. I pulled the envolope and read it and it had my name on it. I looked at the envolope and I noticed that it was in chanyeol's handwriting. I was feeling uneased and just opened it.

dear mina

baby I just wanted to tell you that I love you. I am writting this letter to you. By the time you read this letter, baekhyun might have told you everything. If the that is not the case and you found this letter then let me tell you that I love you. Mina by this time you probably have me heart with you. I know it my sound weird but I am now inside of you because my heart is now yours. I did what I did to save you, my one and only is you mina, never forget that and always remember that I will always be with you

I let out a tear and at that moment baekhyun walked into the room. He saw me and walked over to me. He noticed the letter and sat next to me. He took my hand and I just cried even more. After I stopped crying he finally told me everything that happened.

"mina I wanted to stop him but I was to late, I'm so sorry"

"but...but how"

"he shot himself right on the head"

"why would he just leave me and seungyeol all alone"

"I don't know but he did it thinking of you" I knew that baekhyun was right but when I finally had everything it just disappered in less then a minute. it really hurt me but I knew that I had to move for seungyeol.

It's been 4 years since chanyeol died and today was the day that I went to visit his grave. Seungyeol is 3 years old now and he is my everything. I left seungyeol with amber and I went to visit chanyeol. When I got there I cleaned his grave and then set some new flowers. I sat infront of the grave and just stared at it. I stayed there for a while until amber called me and told me that seungyeol wanted to go home. I got up and dusted my pants, looking at the grave one last time and then walking away. I was making my way home when all of a sudden I bupped into someone. I fell on my .

"omo are you okay"

"ne I'm okay" I dusted my clean and then I looked at the person infront of me but, that person took my by surprise.

"chanyeol?"

 

A/N: this is the last chapter to this story but I'm thinking of making a sequal to it, I hoped that you guys liked this story, please let me know if you would like me to do a sequal to this story, THANK YOU and GOOD-BYE