Don't talk to me

Always With You

There are so many problems now, I heard that kai got in a fight with sehun and then there was amber and taeyeon. At least for some of us things are working out just fine, amber and baekhyun started going out ever since they told each other how they felt. Kai had told me that sehun had been saying that we were both doing something wrong. After kai told me that I was mad and couldn't think of what to say.

"mina wait for me"

"ani sehun I don't want to talk with you"

"what did I do?"

"tell me sehun how did you get that bruce on your face"

"ohh that it's nothing, don't worry about it"

"omo I can't believe you"

"ohh did kai tell you what happened"

"ne, he told me everyhting, why would you say something like that?"

"I don't know I was mad and I wasn't thinking straight"

"you know what don't talk to me again"

I was walking down the hallway when amber came up to me. She asked me if I was okay and I had to tel her everything. Kai was looking for me and when he found me, he asked amber if we could talk alone. Amber soon left me and kai alone and I was just wondering what he wanted to tell me.

"so what do you want to talk about?"

"I just wanted to apologize for what sehun has been saying"

"don't worry kai, if anyone should apologize it should be him not you"

"I guess so, have you talked to him?"

"ne but I just to him not to talk to me anymore"

"you did good, umm I'll see you later" and then he left. I walked home along with the two love birds and we talked about what sehun had been saying about me and kai. Baekhyun got mad but amber told him to stay calm and he soon did. We soon got home and I went straight to my room. As I layed down on my bed my phone started ringing,I looked at the caller ID and it was sehun. I didn't answer and it started ringing again, when he noticed that I wasn't going to answer he send me a text.

from sehun:

mina please I need to talk to you

to sehun:

I don't want to talk to you, leave me alone

from sehun:

please it's really important, I'll wait for you at the coffee shop

to sehun:

omo okay I'll be there in five

from sehun:

okay I'll wait for you here

I went downstairs and I told baekhyun that I was going out. He didn't question it and let me go. I soon got to the coffee shop, I looked for sehun and I saw him sitting near the big window. I went to ask for a strawberry bubble tea and then I made my way to sehun. As I sat down I noticed that sehun had all of his bags with him as if he was going somewhere.

"where are you going? why are all your bags here?"

"mina let me just tell you that I love you and I always will and I'm sorry for making you suffer so much"

"sehun what are you talking about, please just get to the point"

"mina I'm letting you go, you can be with whoever you want, I'm moving overseas"

"omo sehun are you serious?"

"ne, mina because I love you I'm letting you go, I just want you to be happy"

"omo thank you sehun and I hope that you are happy in your future"

"now that you are free to go, I'll be leaving and please keep in contact with me"

"I will don't worry and thank you, I'm going to miss you so much" we then hugged and I saw him leave with all his bags. I was really happy and I ran home to tell Baekhyun the good news. As soon as I reach my house I went straight to baekhyun and told him everything.

"I have good news"

"me too"

"you go first"

"ani you go"

"sehun is leaving and he told me to be happy with whoever I want"

"really? but where is he going?"

"I don't know, he said that he was going overseas, what were your news?"

"umm I don't know how to tell you this"

"what... what is it?"

"chanyeol is... he is"

"he is what?"

"he is moving to japan today at midnight" when he told me that I felt as my world was crushing down on me. I couldn't beleave what baekhyun was telling me and I just started crying. I was speechless but then something came up. Sehun said to he happy and I was no matter what.

 

A/N: sorry for taking forever with the update but I hope you like this chapter!! and I hope that you enjoy this story