Fights(part 2)

Always With You

(ambers pov)

My best friend mina as been suffering because of sehun. Sehun was the guy that I used to like but then he hurt my feelings. Mina has been suffering alot and like her I used to cry everyday but then I decided to move on. Ever since sehun hurt my feelings for him, Baekhyun has always been there to make me smile and then I started to have feelings for him. I told mina and how I felt for him and she told me to tell him how I felt before it was to late. The problem now is that there is a new girl in school named taeyeon and I think that baekhyun likes her.

"hi amber"

"ohh hi baekhyun"

"are you okay?"

"yeah...wae?"

"you look down and I juat wanted to make sure that you were okay"

"ohh I'm fine... Baekhyun can I ask you something?"

"yeah sure what is it?"

"umm...do...do you-"

"baekhyun there you are, I've been looking all over for you" it was taeyeon

"do you need something"

"Umm I just wanted to know if you want to have lunch with me"

"sure why not, ohh what did you need to tell me amber?"

"umm nothing it was nothing"

"are you sure?"

"yeah"

"okay see you later" they left together and I was left alone. I went to look for mina but I couldn't find her and then I remembered that me and her had a secret hide out. I found her there and all I could do was sit next to her feeling as bad as she was. After a while I asked her if she wanted lunch but she said no and so then I told her that I was going for some and then I left. On my way to the lunch room I bumpped into sehun. I looked up at him and he looked down at me and we stayed like that for a while and then I walked away. "amber...amber" he yealled my name but I didn't pay attention and kept on walking. I was about to get to the lunch room when suddenly someone stopped me. I thought that it was sehun but to my surprise it was taeyeon.

"what do you want?"

"can I talk to you for a sec?"

"I thought that you were having lunch with baekhyun"

"yeah but mina alled him and he left"

"umm okay but what do you need?"

"can we talk alone?"

"Umm I'm okay right here, just hurry up I'm hungry"

"ohh okay I just wanted to tell you , that you need to stay away from baekhyun"

"umm what did you just say?"

"you heard me, he is always hanging around you but he's all mine, do you understand?"

"sorry I don't know who you think you are but I've known baekhyun longer then you so the one that needs to stay way from him is you"

" I think that he would rather be with a girl and not with a boy, cause let me tell you, you look like a boy" when she said that it brought me back so many memories from my past and I snapped. Without thinking I slapped her and she lost balance for a few seconds. Once she got her balance back she slapped me back and then things just got worse. She started pulling my hair and soon we were both on the ground. Soon everyone started gathering around us, she was on the ground and I was on top of her. I was about to punch her in the face but someone stopped me before I could. I looked up and saw baekhyun and he helped me up.

"amber what are you doing"

"she called me a boy and you know that I hate that"

"taeyeon is that true?"

"ne, I like you baekhyun and I'm not letting a boy looking girl change that"

"look I know that you like me and all but I just don't feel the same way for you, I like amber and nothing is going to change that"

"but...but why a girl that looks like a guy, don't you feel wierd?"

"ani" I was surprised by what baekhyun just said but I also just wnated to kick her for calling me a boy. Someone went to get the principal and that there was a fight and soon after she showed up. Me and taeyeon where taking to the principals office to reseve our punshment for fighting in school grounds.

(kai pov)

Its been a while since the whole group got togeher and it all started when sehun beat chanyeol at the schools rooftop. I have been hanging out with d.o and suho, Baekhyun is to busy with mina, sehun is out of the group and chanyeol is suffering in silence. Mina is like my little sister and as baekhyun I always want to see her happy. Today was different first I heard that amber got into a fight with that new girl taeyeon and then d.o and suho can't hang out with me today. I went over to our fravorite coffee shop and then I went to the park. I called mina and asked her if she wanted to go shopping with me. I know that shopping is a girl thing but I actually like it and I was just doing it so that mina could take her mind of things.

" hi mina"

"hi kai"

"I wanted to know if you wanted to go shopping with me, you know so that you can take you mind of things"

"yeah sure I'd love to come on over and then we can go together"

"okay I'll see you in a bit" I then left the park and walked over to mina's house. I knocked on the door and baekhyun opened the door, I told him my plans with mina and he called for her. Once she was downstairs we left and I told baekhyun that I would bring her back safetly. Mina and me walked to the bus stop and we started talking as soon as we got on the bus. We ended up talking about the fight that amber had today. We soon got to the mall and I took mina to a clothe store. I always picked out her clothes and I gave her a blue sundress with flowers and a matching pair of flip flops. I always liked shopping with mina because she would always like what I pick out for her, and because its the only time I can spoil her because when we're with baekhyun he won't let me. She was finally smiling and that made me happy becasue I hadn't seen her smile since all of this drama started.

"omo your smiling"

"what really?"

""yeah you know you shouldn't let anything or anyone take that bright smile away from you"

"thanks kai, you just made my day brighter" we then went for some food and then we went home. I went to drop of mina at her house and then I walked home only to find sehun waiting for me at my front door. I looked at him and he looked at me and niether of us said a word. I then decided to go inside but then sehun said something that made me stop in my tracks.

"kai you tratior"

"what are you talking about?"

"I thought you were my friend, why did you take mina out shopping and when I told you and the rest to stay away from her"

"look sehun I just wanted her to have a good time, you are making her suffer way to much, I just wanted to see her smile again"

"well you got me thinking something else, I think you two are seeing each other behind my back and chanyeols and now you have been caught"

"sehun watch what you are saying"

"you are f***ing mina, right!!!" I couldn't take it anymore, why would he say that I only see mina as a sister. He kept on accusing me of doing something with mina and I couldn't take it anymore. I looked at him and he kept on going until I punched him on the face and he fell on the floor and he just looked up at me.

"say something like that again"

"you know its true, don't deny it"

"you know that I only see mina as a sister"

"yeah right" he wouldn't stop talking and I kicked him and he was knocked out. I left him there and I walked inside my house I didn't want to but he didn't leave me any other choice