Together Again

Always With You

When baekhyun told me that I quickly grabbed his car keys and I grabbed him and dragged him outside. I guess he know what I was up to and he right away got in the car and we drove off to the airport. Soon we were on our way to the airport and in order for me to calm down baekhyun put on some music. We were a few miles away from the airport when all of a sudden there was a lot of traffic. I couldn’t just sit there and so I got out of the car and ran. "mina where are you going?" I could hear baekhyun yell. I ran as fast as I coould pushing my way through the crowd. Nothing mattered to me at that moment and I just kept running. Once I got to the airport I was out of breath, it was hard for me to breath and I was just standing there with my hand on my knees trying to catch my breath.

"flight 208 to Japan has been changed and now will be departing at gate A"

Once I heard that I started running looking for gate A. I started pushing and making way just hoping that chanyeol hadn’t gotten on that plane yet.

"mina what are you doing here?" a familiar voice said and it was sehun

"I’m looking for chanyeol"

"is he going somewhere?"

"he’s going to japan because of everything that you have done"

I told him and started running again. I soon got to gate A and saw that chanyeol was about to hand in his ticket. I ran as fast as I could until I got there.

"chanyeol…chanyeol please don’t leave"

"mina what are you doing here?"

"baekhyun told me that you were leaving and I couldn’t let that happen"

"but what about sehun"

"don’t worry about him, just please don’t leave"

"omo young man you have to stay, this lovely young lady came all this way just for you, you have to stay with her and never let her go" said an old lady that was right behind us. I looked at chanyeol and he looked at me and I then knew that he was going to stay. He looked at me and then he did what I least expected, it was our first kiss and it was very passionate and I could hear every one in the background clapping. Chanyeol wrapped his arm around me and we made our way to the exit. On our way we bumped into sehun.

"ohh chanyeol, look I’m sorry for making you and mina suffer so much and I hope that you guys are happy together"

"it’s okay sehun but don’t ever do that again, let’s forget about this and be friends just like before"

"okay" they shook hands and then sehun left and me and chanyeol made our way to the front of the airport. At the entrance baekhyun pulled up in his car and we all went home. Once we got home I explained everything to baekhyun and chanyeol. I was happy and so was chanyeol not to mention baekhyun because he was really happy to see me with a big smile on my face. I was really happy that the next day I organized a little gathering with everyone. Kai was the first on to get there and the D.O got there with suho. Once everyone was there I told them that I had big news.

"ohh mina is something wrong?" asked suho

"ani oppa"

"then what is it?" yelled D.O

"okay me and chanyeol are back together"

"wow really" said kai as he got closer to me

"ne I'm right here guys" it was chanyeol. He came in and put his arm around me and everyone was really happy.

"but what happened to sehun" asked suho

"he was the one that told us that we could be together again and he moved to the States"

"wow really, when did this happen?" asked kai

"last night, before I left to japan" said chanyeol

"wow well we are really happy for you guys" said amber, we had a group hug and then they all left. Baekhyun told me that he was going to be with amber the rest of the day and the rest of the guys had things to do. Chanyeol and me stayed home and we sat in the livingroom watching tv. I cuddled next to him and he put his arm around me. I looked up at him and he kissed my forhead. We stayed like that and I was really enjoying it very much.

"I'm really happy that I can be with you like this" said chanyeol

"me too"

"can I tell you something"

"sure what is it?"

"i love you"

"omo I love you more" he looked down at me and started kissing me. Our lips against each other and his tounge asking for enterance. I let him and once that happened the kiss got deeper and more passionate. Once we needed to catch our breath we broke the kiss, I looked at hima dn he had a big smile on his face.

"mina I really do love you and I want you to me with me for the rest of my life"

"omo chanyeol me too I love you so much, I'm really happy that e are together again"

"yeah me too"

 

 

A/N: sorry that this chapter is short, please enjoy the story