Let Me Be The One

Always With You

It's been 3 years since me and mina got back together and I'm willing to stay by her side.

"baekhyun...baekhyun can I ask you something?"

"yeah sure...what is it bro?"

"umm since you're the head of the house I wanted to ask you for mina's hand in marriage?"

"What...are you serious?"

"yeah and it would be an honor"

"okay you have my permission but if you do something that hurts my baby sister, I'll kill you"

"I promise to always be with her no matter what"

"okay then its a double wedding"

"what are you talking about...wait are you going to ask for amber's hand?"

"Ne" I was really happy that made that decsion because they really were made for one another. Soon after asking him we started talking about the weddings and how we were going to propose. Since the girls were out of the house I called the rest of the guys. When they got to the house, they all started congratulating us. We set everything up in the backyard and then we continued everything as planned. I texted mina saying to meet me infront of the movie theater. The guys wished me luck and baekhyun told me to be back by 8.

(mina pov)

Chanyeol was acting strange today but I didn't pay much attention to it. When he got to the movie theater we went in to see a horror movie. After the movie was over we went for a walk in the park.

"chanyeol is something wrong... you're acting strange"

"ani ani I just want to spend more time with you" he said as he took my hand in his and started walking. It was starting to get dark outside and we both went home. When we got ther he told me to close my eyes and he guided my way and I knew that he was taking me to the back yard. he then told me to stop and I did as he told me. I wanted to know what was going on and thats when he told me to open my eyes. When I opened my eyes I looked and I could see a table set up for four people.

"omo chanyeol what is this?"

"it's diner and I told baekhyun to bring amber"

"that's so cute, omo this is beautiful" I looked at him and he pulled a chair out for me. I sat down and soon amber and baekhyun had arrived. We all sat down and had diner together and I thought it wsa funny becasue the rest of the guys were serving us four. After diner they put music and we started dancing, I still had no idea on what was going on.

(Amber's pov)

Baekhyun was acting strange today and I was a little bit worried. He called me and told me to meet him at the coffee shop and I had to leave mina alone.

"baekhyun is something wrong?"

"ani I just want to spend the day with you, and I'm sorry if I interupted whatever you were doing with my sister"

"it's okay but what are we doing today?"

"umm do you want to go to the han river?"

"okay, I've never been there" after that we went to the han river and everything went fine. I had a god time and the view was just AMAZING and I really loved it. We had a good time and all but we soon noticed that it was getting late. We went back but he took me to his house and not mine. He told me to close my eyes and then he started guiding my way. I've been to his house thousands of time to know that he was taking me to the back yard. When he told me to open my eyes I say chanyeol and mina sitting at a table in the backyard.

"baekhyun what is all of this?"

"chanyeol wanted to have diner with you and me"

"umm okay" we went over to the table and had a seat. I sat infront of mina and baekhyun sat infront of chanyeol. We all started talking and then I heard d.o,kai and suho singing and I thought it was funny. After a while baekhyun got up and then asked me to dance with him. The guys were singing a slow song and I saw chanyeol and mina dancing.

(authors pov)

They all got up and dance to the slow song that the rest of the guys were singing. Mina looked at chanyeol and she was happy because she was with the guy she loved same thing goes for amber and baekhyun. The rest of the guys had a smile on their faces because they were seeing how happy their friends were. Chanyeol and Baekhyun looked at each other and then they guided the girl to the same spot. The girls stood there looking at each other because they had no idea what was going on. They looked at the guys and they got down on one knee. They looked up at the girl and the both said what every girl wants to hear.

"DO YOU WANT TO MERRY ME?" they both said and you could hear the girl sqealing in happiness. The girls said yes and they guys got up each giving their girls a kiss. The rest of the guys soon got there and soon enough it had become a group hug.

 

A/N: sorry if I kept some of you guys waiting for an update on this story, I finally got the chance to update this story i hope you like it, please upvote and subscribe

thank you and enjoy this chapter