Bad News

Always With You

It's been a year and I'm really happy because I gave birth to a baby boy. At first we couldn't decide the baby's name and we named him after my appa, Seungyeol. It's been a year and I still haven't told chanyeol about my sickness and I know that I have to do it at some point. Baekhyun had been taking me to the doctor for cheeck ups and everything seemed fine. Baekhyun made me an aunt of a beautiful little girl and she was so cute. Today we were having a family picnic and we all decided to meet at the park.
"Mina honey are you ready?"
"Ne let me just get my purse"
I took my pills before we left. I took the pills and then made my way to the car. I put seungyeol in his baby seat and then I sat at the passengers seat. Chanyeol drove of and we soon got to the park. We met up with amber and baekhyun at our usual spot. I really liked it there because it was under a tree and you could see the whole park. We had lunch and then we just stayed there talking. I wanted to got to the restroom but I ended up falling an the ground. I looked up and I saw a very worried chanyeol. I was lefted up and I could hear him calling my name.
"Mina....mina are you okay?" I could hear him yell. Then I out and I didn't know what happened after that.
(Chanyeol POV)
She got up but as soon as that she fell to the ground. I started freaking out and I didn't know what to do. I called her name several time but no responds. I lefted her up and made my way to the car. I told amber and baekhyun to take seungyeol with them and to meet me at the hospital. I put mina in the passengers seat and drove off to the nearest hospital. When I got there I got her out of the car bridal style and carried her in. The doctors came and asked me what was wrong.
"What's wrong with her?"
"I have no idea, we were out with her brother and then she collapsed"
"Her name?"
"park mina she's my wife"
"Ahh mina , umm okay I'll take care of it"
he said and then walked of with her. He said her name as if she's been here before. The nurse came up to me and gave me some papers to fill out. I took a seat and filled out the papers and after a few seconds baekhyun and amber walked in with the kids in their arms.
(Baekhyun POV)
Mina passed out again and this the chanyeol was there and by the look on his face I'm guessing that mina hasn't told him. Chanyeol left and we packed everything and took seungyeol along with us. We soon got to the hospital and met up with chanyeol.
"What have they told you?"
"Nothing. But the doctor seemed to know who she was"
I know I promised mina not to tell him but I just have to.
"Chanyeol I have to tell you something"
"What is it?"
"It's about mina"
"What...what's wrong with her?"
"She has some kind of heart disease"
"Why didn't she tell me? How long have you known?
"It's been a year.... You remember that night she told you that we went to see a movie"
"Ne what about that?"
"At first we were having brother and sister time but then she fell and I brought her here and they told us everything"
he the fell back on his chair and started crying. I patted his shoulder and told him that everything was going to be alright. After a few minutes the doctor came to find us. He looked at me and then looked at chanyeol.
"Doctor what's wrong with her?"
"She has gotten worse...I don't know how to put this"
"What...what is it doctor?"
I questioned
"She needs a heart transplant or else she'll die" I couldn't believe what he was saying. My baby sister is dying and I don't know what to do or how to save her. I looked at the docter and he took me away for a few seconds.
"This is the same thing that happened to your father the only difference is that you could sign her up for a heart transplant and then everything well be fine"
"Okay I'll do that"
"You'll have to fill out some papers and then we'll have to wait for a right donor"
"And how long does that take?"
"It could be in a week a month or a year"
I looked at him on disbelief and then I felt my tears room down my face.
(Mina POV)
Everything went black within seconds and when I woke up I was at the hospital.I looked to my right only to see a sleeping chanyeol to my right. I looked the other way and I saw amber. I closed my eyes and hoped everything would be okay. I heard the door open and I looked and it was baekhyun. He looked at me and made his way besides me. He took my hand in his and started crying. After staying like that for a while chanyeol woke up and looked down at me.
"Mina you're finally awake" I nodded and he looked at baekhyun and he moved over.
"Mina why didn't you tell me that you were sick?"
"Mianhae....mianhae I wanted to tell but I just didn't know how"
I started crying. I looked up and saw amber waking up and then she ran straight to me.
"Omo mina why didn't you tell me...you had me worried sick" she said
"Mianhae amber I really am" I looked up at all of them and we all started crying. I couldn't stop, tears just poured out of my eyes and everyone tried to calm me down. I calmed down but the bad news just kept on coming my way. Baekhyun finally told us that I needed a heart transplant before it was to late. Once again I started crying and chanyeol took me in his arms. I cried and cried all night just thinking of what was going to become of me.

 

A/N: here is another update. Please like and comment on what you think of this story, THANK YOU!!