Hurt Feelings

Always With You

(amber pov)

It was saturday afternoon and today I was going to go out with sehun to see a movie. I got ready and then I called mina to tell her the news.

"hi mina"

"hi amber"

"what are you doing?"

"nothing just getting ready, me and chanyeol are going on our first date"

"ohh cool, guess what"

"what, did something happen, are you okay?"

"I'm okay don't worry, but anyways I just wanted to tell you that I'm going on a date with sehun today"

"wow really"

"yeah"

"where are you guys going?"

"ohhh we are going to go see a movie, what about you?"

"umm chanyeol is taking me for lunch and then we are going to the movies and then we might just hang out at the park"

"sounds nice"

"yeah well I have to go chanyeol is here bye ohh and tell me how everything goes with sehun"

"kk bye" I hung up and then I heard my eomma calling me. She said that there was a handsome guy waiting for me outside. Before I left I grabed my phone and then I went downstairs. I told my eomma that I would be right back and then I made my way outside. Sehun was waiting for me and once I got outside we both left.

"amber do you want to go for lunch first?"

"yeah sure"

"where do you want to go?"

"umm lets just go for some bubble tea"

"sounds good" we both headed for our favorite coffee shop and got some bubble tea but we also bummped into mina and chanyeol. I noticed that they already had their dinks and that they were heading out. I looked at sehun and noticed that he was just looking at mina and then all of a sudden he puts his arm around me. My heart skipped a beat and I could feel my face turning red. Mina and Chanyeol then said that they were leaving and then they left but as soon as they did sehun took his arm off me.

"amber what do you want?"

"same as always please"

"okay go take a seat and I'll be right there"

"okay" I went to take a seat and then I started to think about what just had happened. At first I didn't want to beleave it but once sehun sat down I asked him.

"ohh amber I'm sorry I didn't want to but I had no other choice, I really like mina and you have to understand that I really didn't mean for any of this"

"omo sehun I can't beleave you did this to me, did you know that I have feelings for you? did you know that I liked you?"

"ne and I'm really sorry amber, it won't happen again"

"you knew and yet you played with me, and it won't happen again becasue I don't want to be your friend anymore from know on don't ever talk to me again"

"amber please, amber let me fix this"

"ani sehun there is nothing that you can do, you hurt my feelings"

"amber please"

"ani, I don't ever want to see you again" I ran out of the store before I started crying. I ran all the way to my house and went straight to my room. I was going to call mina but I remembered that she was still with chanyeol, I layed in my bed all day just thinking about sehun and the way he used me just to get mina jelaous. I stayed in my bed all day crying my eyes out, I then noticed that it was around six or seven so I decided to call mina.

"hi mina are you still with chanyeol?"

"ne, do you need something? is something wrong? you sound as if you were crying"

"ani, umm I'm just going to leave you so you can be with chanyeol, and umm if you can and if you want can you come over whenever your free?"

"umm yeah sure, but are you sure you are okay?"

"I'm fine, umm I'm just going to call your brother and see if he can come over"

"but I thought you were with sehun"

"ohh yeah, umm something came up and he had to leave"

"ohh okay, can baekhyun I think he has free time today"

"okay bye" i then hung up and called baekhyun. When he answered I asked him if he could come over and he said that he would be right over. When he got to my house I told him to go and wait for me at my room that I would just get some snakes. I entered my room and saw that baekhyun was just waiting for me.

(baekhyun pov)

"Is there something wrong? why did you want me to come over?" I asked

"umm I'm board and I just wanted to know if you wanted to come and play video games" she said but she wouldn't look at me.

"amber look at me"

"wae?" I walked over to her and made her look at me

"amber have you been crying?"

"ani, I'm fine"

"are you sure"

"ani" she said as she started crying right infront of me. I took her and hugged her, conferting her. Once she had stop crying she told me everything that had happened. I took her in my embrace and told her that everthing was going to be okay. We stayed like that fro a while and I was really glad that I could hug her like I was now. A few moments later someone was at the door and I told amber that I would go see who it was. I left and went to see who it was and it was my baby sister. The two of us went upstair and into amber's room.

"umm I have to go and take care of something"

"okay see you later" said mina

"bye and thanks for coming baekhyun" said amber and then I left.

(mia pov)

Once chanyeol went to drop me of at my house, I went running all the way to amber's house. Once I got there I knocked and baekhyun opened the door, we both walked upstairs to her room. I sat down next to her and baekhyun then said that he was leaveing because he had something to do.

"amber is something wrong?"

"ne"

"where you crying, was it baekhyun?"

"ani, it was sehun"

"what did he do to you?"

"mina...he...he"

"calm down, wait I'll be right back" I then ran to the kitchen and got her a cup of water and some tissues. I ran back to her room and handed her the water and tissues.

"okay calm down and tell me everything that happened"

"sehun...sehun... was just... using me... to get to you" she said as she started crying

"what? what do you mean, using you?"

"he just asked me out just to make you jelaous"

"omo I can't belieave that he would do something like that"

"I know and now I'm hurting and I don't know what I'm going to do"

"well if I was you I wouldn't talk to him anymore and I would try to get over it as soon as possible, amber stop crying he doesn't deserve your tears"

"I know and I'm going to get over it no matter what, mina thanks for always being ther for me"

"that's what friends are for" amber soon stopped crying and we soon started talking about something else. She then asked me how my date was with chanyeol and I told her that it was great. I noticed that it was getting late and I told amber that I had to go. We both walked down stairs and then I said bye and left.

(amber pov)

After mina left I went back to my room and layed in bed. I couldn't stop thinking about what had happened today and what mina had told me. I am not going to be talking to sehun anymore and I will do my best to forget about him because my feelings will not me hurt again.