Lets Go Out

Always With You

(chanyeol pov)

Today is the day that I ask mina out. I got ready for school and then I went to mina's house. I was a few feet away from her house when I saw sehun sitting at her front steps. I stood behind a tree and waited until mina came out. She looked down at sehun and walked right passed him. Sehun looked at her and then started walking behind her.

"mina please wait for me"

"ani sehun I don't want to talk to you"

"please mina listen to me" he was trying to tell her somthing but she wouldn't listen. It was like that all the way to school but once we got there mina went somewhere and sehun just stayed at the front gate. I walked up to the schools gate hoping that sehun wouldn't say anything to me.

"yah chanyeol,stop right there"

"ohh hi sehun, what do you want?"

"I...I...I just wanted to say that I'm sorry for hitting you yesterday"

"ohh it was nothing, you just misunderstood the whole thing and if I was in your shoes I would have done the same thing"

"umm okay" since he had nothing more to say I walked into the school and went looking for mina.

(mina pov)

Sehun was waiting for me outside my house but I ignored him as much as I could. I was still mad at him for what he had done so once we got to school I told him to give me some time to think and then I went looking for amber. I found amber at her locker and asked her how her day was yesterday and if she missed me.

"of course, I missed my best friend and my day was okay yesterday, how was your day yesterday, sorry I didn't stop by"

"it's okay and my day was fine"

"wow really, hay chanyeol wasn't here yesterday either"

"ohh yeah he was sick and went by my place to drop of some soup"

"really?"

"ne"

"what else happened"

"nothing much, we just talked and got to know each other better and we have a lot of things in common"

"really"

"yeah, but there was a misunderstanding when sehun and baekhyun got home"

"what? what happened"

"I was on my way to the kitchen but I tripped and somehow I landed ontop of chanyeol, we were about to kiss but sehun walked in on us and misunderstood everthingand started hitting chanyeol"

"wow and what did your brother say about it?"

"he was pretty mad but he soon got over it, but what shock me the most was that he yelled at me and he has never done that and I was really scared of him in that moment"

"wow you went through alot yesterday"

"yeah, lets go meet up with the guys"

"okay" and then we went to mee up with the rest of the guy but on our way there we bumpped into chanyeol. He said that he was looking for me and now that he had found me the three of us went to meet up with the rest of the guys. Once we got to the rest of the guys, I couldn't look at sehun and so I just looked at baekhyun or at the rest of the guys trying not to make eye contact with sehun. We all stayed there and talked until the bell rung and then we all went to class.

(lunch/chanyeol pov)

Time had gone by fast and it was already lunch time. Mina,amber,sehun and me went to the lunchroom and met up with the rest of the guys. When we got to the lunchroom we all took a seat, I was going to sit beside mina but sehun bit me to it so I just sat infront of her. I looked at her and smiled, I was glade that me and her had a lot in common,

"mina can I ask you something?"

"umm yeah sure"

"umm can we go to the rooftop then?"

"yeah sure wait, oppa can I go somewhere with chanyeol for a second"

"umm yeah sure" said baekhyun and then we left to the rooftop. When we got there we sat on a bench that was up there and I looked at mina.

"what is it that you wanted to tell me?"

"umm I just wanted to ask you if you would like to go out with me?"

"like on a date?"

"ne but as my girlfriend"

"omo are you asking me to be your girlfriend?"

"ne, so what do you say?"

"omo I would love to,but what will baekhyun say abo-"

"congrates baby sister, we are all happy for you"

"I had told your brother and he agreed to letting me date you but only if you said yes"

"wow, thank you oppa, I love you so much" she gave him a hug and then she ran to me. I looked at her and her smile was brighter then ever and that made me smile aswell.

"kiss...kiss...kiss!" everyone started yelling,I looked at mina and then we kissed and all I could hear was the guys and amber saying how cute we looked.

(sehun pov)

I wasn't happy with the fact the mina is now going out with chanyeol. I wasn't in the mood so I just told the guys that I was going to the nurse because I wasn't feeling good. I left the rooftop and was going to go to the nurse btu I just walked around.

"sehun...sehun"

"ohh amber, what are you doing here?"

"I just wanted to know if you were okay"

"I'm fine"

"okay"

"amber can I ask you something?"

"yeah sure"

"do you want to go to the movies with me on saturday"

"umm yeah, I don't see why not"

"okay then I'll pick you up"

"okay" I knew that amber liked me and so I took the chance and asked her out. I didn't like the idea of using her but I would do anything to get mina by my side.

 

A/N: sorry if this chapter is short but I hope that you enjoy this story