Something is Wrong

Always With You

(mina's pov)

I'm finally married to chanyeol and I'm really happy. Chanyeol is working and all alone so I decided to call baekhyun oppa to come over.

"hello"

"hi, baekhyun can you come over today?"

"is something wrong?"

"ani I just want some brother and sister time like before"

"okay I'll be right there" we hung up and I just waited for him to get here. I was happy because the thought of my best friend and my brother being together was amazing. I almost forgot to tell you guys, Baekhyun is going to make me an aunt. After a few minutes Baekhyun had finally arrinved and he had a lot of grocery bags. I let him in and he went straight into the kitchen. I followed him and he just gave me one of his big smiles.

"oppa what is all of this?"

"I brought movies and food so that we could cook later"

"just like old times oppa"

"ne just like old times" he took the movies and I got some snacks. We sat down on the couch and we started with a horror movie. At the end of the movie we were to scared so we ended up watching "The Lion King" and after that we made lunch. Baekhyun made rice and noddles and I just chopped some veggies. We made a lot that we had enough for dinner. After we were done we went back to the livingroom and watched "running man." After a while I got thirsty and I got up to get some water. I got up from the couch and made my way to the kitchen but I lost my balance and felt my body hit the floor.

"Mina...mina"I heard baekhyun call my name. I couldn't move and my chest was in pain. I opened my eyes and saw baekhyun looking down on me.
"Oppa what's wrong with me?"
"I don't know, stay here and don't move"
he said and then he left. I tried my best to move and I managed to drag myself to the couch. I wanted to reach for my phone but I couldn't and within a few seconds baekhyun was back.
"I told u not to move"
"Sorry oppa"
he picked me up brideal style and carried me to the car. I looked ta baekhyun and he looked scared. It was the last thing that I saw because after that I pasted out.
(Baekhyun POV)
Mina had called me earlier and she wanted to spend some time with me. I agreed because today is my day of and because I was alone. I got ready and then I left but before I went to Mina's house I went to get some groceries. I remember that whenever me and mina had time we would cook and watch movies. I soon got to her place and she seemed happy to see me. By the way I'm making her an aunt very soon. We watched movies and cooked and everything was going fine. When we finished everything we just sat on the couch and watched TV. We were watching running man but the mina got up. I looked at her and she was heading for the kitchen for something. I went back to the TV but then I heard a loud thump. I looked over at mina and she was on the floor not moving.
"Mina...mina" I called her but she didn't move. After what seemed forever she finally opened her eyes. I looked at her and told her not to move. I went to turn on the car and pulled it out of the drive way so that I could just drive off when I got mina. I ran back into the house but she was on the couch.
"I told you not to move"
"Sorry oppa"
I carried her bridal style and put her in the passengers seat. I drove off and headed for the hospital. I saw her looking at me and then she passed out. She soon got to the hospital and I carried her in. When we got in there the doctor asked me what was wrong and I told him that I wasn't sure. They took her off my arms and asked me questions they thought I was her husband because of our rings.
"Are you her husband?"
"Ani I'm her older brother"
"Ohh arraso"
"Doctor what's wrong with her?"
"I'm not sure yet, I'm having some test run and as soon as I know something I'll let you know"
"Thank you"
"Make sure to call her husband"
"Arraso"
he walked of and I just had to stay there and wait. I wanted to call chanyeol but the I thought that she might be pregnant because this happened to amber, they said it was because it was her first time. If that was the case I wanted to make sure that mina told him in surprise and I didn't want to worry chanyeol. After what seemed forever the docter came back and told me to follow him.
"Okay you can see her, I'll be back and I'll tell you both what's wrong"
"Ne thank you"
I walked in the room and I saw mina laying there wondering where she was.
(Mina's POV)
I woke up and all I saw was a white ceiling, I looked around and I noticed that I was at a hospital. I sat there for a few seconds and then I saw baekhyun walk into my room.
"Oppa why am I here?"
"You passed out"
"What's wrong with me?"
"I don't know, the doctor said that he'll be right back because he has to talk with both of us"
"Okay"
he sat next to me and held my hand, this was the first time I've seen him like this and it made me worry. After a few minutes the doctor finally shows up at my room.
"Doctor what's wrong with my sister?"
"I have to ask some question first the. I'll tell you"
"Okay"
"Do you know if there are any health problems in your family?"
"Umm our Appa had a heart issue"
"Has anything like this happened before?"
"Ani this is my first time"
"How old are you?"
"I'm turning 24 next week"
"Okay so what you have is the same heart issue your Appa had"
"What...how is this possible?"
asked baekhyun
"What I got from your medical records and your Appa they both of you share it"
"But why only her"
"Because it skips generation, your Appa had it and his Appa had it and it passed down to you mina"
"So what you're saying is that it skipped me?"

"Ne and also I want to congratulate you, you're pregnant" when I heard that I started crying and baekhyun looked at me and he looked worried. I looked at the doctor but he didn't seemed affected I think it's because he's giving this kind of news everyday. I layed on the bed thinking about what the doctor had told us and I just cried and cried. Baekhyun went to get us some diner from the hospitals cafeteria. I was so deep into my thoughts that I didn't notice that baekhyun was back.
"Mina....yah mina"
"Huh what happened?"
"Nothing I said that I brought you something"
"Thank you oppa but I'm not hungry"
"Come on mina please, do it for me and the baby"
"Okay can I ask you something?"
"Sure what is it?"
"Please don't tell chanyeol about this?"
"Wae"
"I want to tell him myself"
"Okay as you wish"
"And don't tell amber either, I don't want her to worry about me"
"Okay as you wish baby sister"
I looked at him and we ate. Soon after the doctor walked in and told us that I could go home. Before we left he told me all the symptoms that I might get and to be very careful with my stress and to not worry to much. I looked at baekhyun and then he helped me to the car. He told me back home but to my surprise chanyeol was home early.
"Ohh mina where have you been?"
"I went to the movies with baekhyun, right oppa"
"Ahh ne, we wanted to spend sometime together"
"Okay, did you guys eat already"
"Ne, umm I have to go see you guys"
baekhyun left and me and chanyeol walked into the house. I wanted to tell him about what had happened but I didn't have courage to tell him. I was worried and I think he noticed.
"Honey is something wrong?"
"Ani...ani I'm just a bit tired"
"Do you want to go to sleep?"
"Ne... You coming or you staying to watch you favorite show"
"I'll go with you, I'll always be with you no matter what okay"
he took my hand and guided me to the room. I went into the bathroom and changed. I remembered what the doctor had told me and that was the only good new of the day. I walked out of the bathroom and walked over to chanyeol.
"Honey I have to tell you something?"
"What is it?"
"I've been cheating on you?"
"What...mina please don't tell me this...why would you do this to m-"
"Honey I was just playing you know I would never do that because I love you and only you"
"Omo you scared me"
he came over to me and I gave him a hug. As he took me into his inbrace I looked at him.
"Honey you're going to be a Appa"
"Omo stop playing"
"I'm serious"
"Really omo you just made my day"
he lefted me up and spun me around. I looked at him and he was so happy and so was I. I don't care if I have and illness I will make him happy until my last days.

 

A/N: sorry if I took to long to update but here is another chapter I hope you like it. Please upvote and comment, THANK YOU!!