Wedding Day

Always With You

(author's pov)

the day is finally here and the happy couples are getting married. They are very excited but everything was out of control. Mina and Amber are worried that they'll be late, Chanyeol and Baekhyun are still sleeping. Amber is scared because she has to weare makeup and Mina is getting into her dress and she looks lovely. Kai,Suho and D.O went to help Baekhyun and Chanyeol get ready.

(mina pov)

I was finally in my dress and my eomma helped me with my hair and make up. After what seemed forever amber was finally done with her make up. My eomma help amber get into her dress.

"omo amber you look beautiful" I heard my eomma tell amber

"wow amber"

"Thank you for helping me Ms.Choi and mina you look amazing"

"aww thank you" I looked over atmy eomma and I could see her starting to tear up.

"whats wrong eomma?"

"ani it's nothing, it's just that the two of you grow up so fast"

"Ms. Choi don't cry"

"sorry but look at you and my baby girl, I watched the two of you grow together and and now the two of you are getting married" amber and I gave my eomma a big hug and she felt better after that. When we were finished getting ready, we headed over to the church.

(baekhyun pov)

I woke up late and I noticed that it was almost time. I got up as fast as I could and went into the shower. When I was done chanyeol was already up and the rest of the guys were there to hepl up get ready. D.O gave me my tuxedo, Kai did my hair and suho just fixed my bow and they did the same to chanyeol. When we were done we headed to the church and our guest were just arriving and while we waited for our brides to get here me and the guys started talking.

"omo hyungs how do you feel right now?" asked kai

"I'm nervous"

"me too" said chanyeol

"you guys look alright" said a familiar voice, I turned around only to see sehun standing there.

"what are you doing here?"

"I was invited"

"by who?"

"suho hyung"

"suho explain why you called him"

"look baekhyun we were once all best friends and no matter what happened in the past,it's over and I think that we should all be here to celebrate your happiness and Mina's"

"baekhyun hyung I'm really sorry for what happened in the past and I'm really sorry please forgive me" I looked at him and then I looked at the rest of the guys and I started to remember all the tgood times we had together.

"okay I'll forgive you but if you ever do that again I'll kill you" I gave him a hug and things seemed like they were before.

(Sehun's pov)

Suho hyung called me to tell me that baekhyun and mina were getting married. When I heard that I felt heart broken but I also felt happy for both of them. It was finally the day of the wedding and I went but first I had to fix things with baekhyun for what I did to his sister. After we talked I knew that I had to fix things with amber for what I had done to her. I asked suho and kai if I could walk the girls down the asile. They agreed and then we were just waiting for the brides to get here. Once they got here the grooms went inside and I waited for the girls. I put my head down so that they wouldn't recongize me.

"suho oppa are you ready?" I heard mina and I just nodded.

"suho oppa where is kai he not going to wal-" amber didn't finish because I lefted my head. I looked at them and they looked surprised to see me there.

"what are you doing here?" asked amber

"I came to see you and mina and to say sorry for what I did in the past, I'm sorry for what I did to you amber and I know I was wron-" I was cut off because both of them were hugging me.

"we forgive you" they both said and then mina asked me if I was going to walk them and I said yes.

(author's pov)

Amber and Mina forgave sehun and now they were about to get married. The door opened slowly and they could see chanyeol and baekhyun waiting for their soon to be wifes. The girls took sehun's arm and started walking and you could tell they were nervous. Sehun finally handed they girls to baekhyun and chanyeol. The ceromony seemed to take forever but they finally said the vows and were propounced husband and wife. The guest awwed at the couple when they kissed and then they all started clapping. Baekhyun and Amber, Chanyeol and Mina walked out of that church very happy because they were finally married and happy.

 

A/N: sorry for the short update but here is another chapter I hope you guys like it