getting to know you

Always With You

Its been a month since we all met chanyeol. I like the idea that we all get along but not sehun. Today I wasn't able to go to school because I got sick.

"mina are you sure you're okay"

"ne oppa just go to school and don't worry about me"

"okay if you say so, eomma has to go to work so just try not to get out of bed until I get back"

"okay oppa, see you later"

"bye and take care of yourself" he then left and went to school. Since I was sick my eomma made me some soup before she left for work. Once I finished eating I went to the kitchen and washed my plate since my eomma had left already. Once I was finished I was going to my room but I heard the door bell ring.

"who is it?"

"open up, it's me chanyeol" once I heard that it was chanyeol I opened the door.

"what are you doing here?"

"I'm sick and I heard that you were sick so I brought you some soup"

"ohh thanks"

"you welcome"

"do you want to have some with me"

"if that's okay with you"

"come in" he came in and we both went to the kitchen. I got some plates for the soup and then we ate,once we were done I washed the plates.

"let me help you"

"ani I can do it" but right then he was right next to me. I looked at him and my heart started beating so fast. Once we were done we sat at the table and started talking.

"umm why did you move to the states?"

"ohh umm we moved because my appa got transfered because of his job"

"ohh and how long did you live there?"

"for about 10 years, i was 7 when we moved over there"

"cool"

"yeah,know its my turn to ask you questions"

"okay"

"umm what are your favorite hobbies?"

"umm I like soccer and singing"

"wow me too, what is your favorite color?"

"umm green,black, and lightblue"

"wow" I then heard the doorbell ring and I got up to go see who it was. When I opened the door I saw that it was sehun.

"sehun what are you doing here?"

"umm I heard that you were sick and I just came to drop of some soup"

"umm thanks"

"mina who is it?" asked chanyeol as he made his way to the front door.

"ohh hi sehun"

"hi chanyeol, what are you doing here?"

"ohh umm I got sick and I heard that mina was sick and so I came to drop of some soup"

"ohh...okay...umm I'm leaveing so I won't be late for school"

"see you later sehun"

"see you later mina" and then he left but he seemed mad. I looked at chanyeol and told him to follow me and so he did. I took him to my room and told him to wait for me there. I went to the kitchen and made some snacks, I went back to my room and saw that chanyeol was looking at my family pictures. I sat the tray of snacks on my desktop and made my way to were chanyeol was standing.

"umm I look wierd in our family pictures"

"umm no not at all, but can I ask you something?"

"yeah sure"

"where is your appa at in the pictures?"

"ohh umm I never knew my appa, eomma says that he died before I was born, she says that he died of a heart diseases"

"ohh I'm sorry"

"it's okay" I walked over to my bed and sat down,then chanyeol did the same and sat at the edge of my bed. I looked at him and then we started talking again.

"why did you move back to korea?"

"umm...well...because"

"you can tell me,I won't judge"

"okay, my appa went broke and then he started drinking, every night he would come home drunk, my eomma couldn't take it anymore and one day she packed her things and mine and we moved back here"

"ooh I'm sorry I had no idea"

"It's okay, so what kind of music do you like?"

"umm kpop,rock,and pop"

"nice" we kept on talking and getting to know each other better. I got up and told chanyeol that I would be right back but he said that he would go with me. I got up and made my way to the door but I tripped on something. I was about to fall but chanyeol cought me, but I noticed that I was on top of him.

"ar...are... you...okay?" he asked

"ne" my heart was beating super fast and I could tell that his was to. I looked down at him and I felt as if I couldn't breath. I noticed that he was leaning in closer and so was I, we were about to kiss when sehun walked in on us.

"yah what are you doing?" he yelled

"sehun,what are you doing here?" I asked and all he did was get me of off chanyeol, chanyeol got up but next thing I know he's back down on the bed.

"yah sehun stop" I yelled but he kept on hitting chanyeol

"sehun please stop"

"what is going on here?" asked baekhyun as he walked in and saw what was going on.

"yah sehun, stop, get off him"

"he was about to kiss your sister"

"what?? is that true"

"ne, but nothing happned" I said

"is that the only reason why your beating him?"

"she was ontop of him"

"what??!! mina is that true?" he yelled at me for the first time and I was scared of him, I had never seen him like that before.

"ne but sehun misunderstood everything"

"then why were you ontop of him?"

"We were about to go to the kitchen but on my way to the door I tripped and I ended up falling ontop of chanyeol"

"Chanyeol is that true"

"ne, it was all a misunderstanding"

"okay I believe you but don't let me or sehun see anything like that again"

"hyung are you serious? your not going to beat him or do something?"

"ani, I trust my sister and I know that she wouldn't do something like that"

"omo, I'm leaving"

"sehun wait" I said but he was already gone. I looked at chanyeol and then at baekhyun.

"so are you two going out or what?" asked baekhyun

"what? ani"

"ohh I was just asking" he winked at me and then walked out and chanyeol and me were left alone once again. I looked at him and then I looked away.

"umm I have to go"

"okay, can I come with you, I need some fresh air"

"sure" we walked out and went downstairs. Before we left I told baekhyun that chanyeol was leaving and that I was going for some fresh air and he let me go. As we walked to chanyeol's house none of us said anything. Once we arrived at his house I looked at him and just smiled.

"I'll see you tomorrow"

"umm yeah sure"

"bye"

"mina wait"

"yes"

"umm...nothing never mind"

"okay see you tomorrow,ohh and sorry for what sehun did to you"

"don't worry,bye mina" I walked back home and I walked inside and saw that sehun was still there.

"oppa I'm back"

"okay" I looked at sehun and then I walked up to my room. I was making my way to my room when someone turned me around and I noticed that it was sehun. I looked at him and tried to loss his grip so that I could go to my room.

"mina please let me talk to you?"

"ani, sehun I don't want to talk to you"

"mina please"

"ani sehun, you know that I like chanyeol,why would you do something like that?"

"I...I...I was just...I don't know what came over me,please mina I'm sorry"

"sehun I don't want to talk to you right know, please let me go"

"okay but I'm really sorry" he let go of my arm and I made my way to my room. I layed down on my bed and started to think. I tried to forget what had happened today but that was the only thing on my mind. I was also thinking about sehun and how amber told me that he liked me and how he reated to what he had seen. I like chanyeol but I also like sehun but I've always seen sehun as a brother and nothing more. I had a lot of thinking before I see them both tomorrow at school.