Suffering

Always With You

Its been a few weeks since Sehun forced me to be with him. I wanted to see chanyeol but because of sehun, I had to avoide chanyeol as much as I could. I am suffering because no matter what, chanyeol was everywhere I went. Baekhyun noticed that I was suffering to much and tried to talk to sehun but sehun wouldn't listen. Now that sehun was making me suffer baekhyun just wanted to beat him all the time but some how I managed to stop him everytime. Sehun and chanyeol were seen as the kingkas of the school and with everything thats going on, everyone is talking about me like I was some kind of criminal.

"omg how could she go out with chanyeol, we all knew that sehun liked her first"

"yeah like why would she, chanyeol is to perfect for someone like her" every girl in school was talking about it. I couldn't take it anymore and one day I snapped, I had a fight with Jessica also known as the gossip queen.

"mina are you okay?"

"ani amber, I'm suffering and I fought with jessica just last week, remember?"

"Yeah, you really showed her, umm anyways I know exactly how you feel, I think I'm starting to like your brother"

"what? then why don't you tell him?"

"because I think he likes that new girl taeyeon"

"ooh I don't thinks so, I've never heard him talk about her like when he likes someone"

"ohh, but still I don't want to tell him"

"mina I'm here" it was sehun. Amber told me that she had to go to the library and then she left. I wasn't in the mood so I got up and walked away. I thought that sehun would follow me but he didn't. I went to class early, only to find chanyeol sitting there. I was about to walk out when he called me over. I wanted to talk to him but I just didn't want to make thing wierd between me and him. I was about to walk out of the class when he put his arm infront of me making me stop. I looked up at him and then looked away as fast as I could.

"mina please stop pretending as if I wasn't here"

"I'm sorry chanyeol but I'm doing this for you and for me, I hope that someday you forgive me" I then went under his arm and walked out of the classroom with tears in my eyes.

(chanyeol pov)

I want mina to be by my side, I can't live a day without her. Sehun told me that if I talked to her, that he would make me suffer even more. I can't stop thinking about her, espacally because she is in all my classes. Baekhyun and the rest of the guys have tried their best to talk sehun out of it but he wouldn't listen. Every guy at school was talking about me and mina but I really didn't pay much attention. I wasn't in the mood and I went to class early.

"ya chanyeol where are you going?" yelled kai

"umm I'm just going to class"

"but it's to early" said suho

"I know but I just want some quite time"

"umm okay, we are going to be at the rooftop if you want to join us before class starts" said d.o

"okay I'll think about it" and then I went to my class and sat in my seat with my head down. I was sitting there thinking about what I could do to try and convense sehun and let me see mina. I was thinking and thinking when I heard someone walk in. I looked up and saw that it was mina. She was about to walk out when I called her and she stopped in her tracks. She was about to walk out but I stopped her from doing so.

"mina please stop pretending as if I wasn't here"

"I'm sorry chanyeol but I'm doing this for you and for me, I hope that someday you forgive me"

"I don't know what to do mina please I miss you and it really hurts me"

"I'm sorry chanyeol" and then she went under my arm and walked out. I stood there wanting to go after her but I was frozzen on the spot. I was going to take my seat when someone stopped me and I noticed that it was sehun. I asked him what he wanted and he just looked at me. He let go of me and I went to my seat but he followed me.

"what do you want sehun?"

"nothing I just wanted to see how you where doing"

"omo are you serious? get out before you make me do something that I've been wanting to do" he patted me on the shoulder and then left. I was suffering not just because of mina but because sehun would always rub it in my face. I didn't know what to do anymore and sometimes I just wanted to kill myself.

(sehun pov)

I saw mina and chanyeol talking earliar today and that made me sad. I'm suffering because I know that mina doesn't and will never like me love me live I love her. I know that mina is suffering and I don't want her to suffer. As long as mina keeps on thinking of chanyeol then the more she'll suffer because I'm not planning on letting go of her. I know that chanyeol is suffering aswell and I really don't want that for neither of the three of us. I want to do the right thing and let mina go and be happy. I have been thinking about it and I'm planning on letting mina go and be happy even if that means sadness for me because I know that I'm doing the right thing.

 

A/N:I'm sorry I haven't been updating, its because of school and all that but I'll try to update soon. I'll try to update every other weekend because its the only time I'm free.
I hope you guys are enjoying this story and please keep reading no matter what!!!