→ [ksy] Your Number One

Bias and You Scenarios!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

KOREABOOKITTY ASKED: HI! I'VE REALLY BEEN ENJOYING YOUR BLOG!! CAN I REQUEST A ONE-SHOT WHERE YOU'RE DATING HOSHI AND HE FINDS OUT HE WASN'T/ISN'T YOUR BIAS IN SEVENTEEN. (YOU CAN PICK THE BIAS) THANKS!! ^^

Thanks for the request! Hope you enjoy it!~

↳ KWON SOONYOUNG 권순영

↳ About : Where Hoshi had always assumed that he was your bias in Seventeen and can’t believe the truth.

↳ Word Count : 603

↳ Admin : Shalyha

“You should probably watch your girlfriend,” Mingyu laughed as he took another bite of his burger.  “She might leave you for another member.”

“I was her bias before we even started dating,” Soonyoung scoffed and rolled his eyes. She had chosen the best looking member, so why would she go for another one?  You were her favorite too, so that was another plus.

“Yeah,” Mingyu wiped his mouth and stood up.  “You guys should probably talk about that.”

 

It was very unusual.

Hoshi didn’t have a lot of time on his hands to hang out with you and you got that.  They were a newly debuted group so they were busy promoting themeselves.  You guys agreed that you would only go on dates only a couple times through out the year

So why has he been so clingy lately?

“Yah, Soonyoung, why do you keep hovering over me?”  

He had been inviting you to watch their practices every day.  While he danced, you could feel his gaze burning a hole through the back of your head.

“What,” He said.  “I’m not even doing anything.”

You put down the phone you were using to take pictures of them with and tugged him down to sit with you.  His platinum hair clung to his sweaty forehead and he huffed.

“Is something wrong?  Do you have something to tell me?” You asked him seriously.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter