→ [kji] it's always been you

Bias and You Scenarios!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

→ KIM JONGIN   김종인

→ About : When you’re his childhood friend who has loved him for 4 years but he likes another girl.

→ Word Count : 3109 (omg i am sorry this is so long)

→ Admin : Raven

 

All your life you’ve known Jongin. You remember him as the little boy who would cling onto the ends of your sundress as you stood tall and strong in front of him, protecting him from the kids who would constantly bully him. His sticky fingers were coated with saliva as his eyes dart back and forth between you and your opponent, teeth gnawing away at his already short and uneven fingernails. It was always like this. All your life you were there for Jongin.

 

You and Jongin were chilling at your apartment on a Saturday afternoon. You both had day offs on the weekend so it was the only days where you two could hang out freely. You had your legs propped up on his thighs as you lay your head on the armrest of the couch, munching on the popcorn you both were sharing. The both of you chose to stay home and be lazy all day with a movie night. Jongin was dressed in a simple white t-shirt and black harem pants, the ones he wears to dance in. Your heart skipped a beat. How is it possible for him to look amazing in such casual clothing? It wasn’t fair. You looked down at your froggy patterned sweatpants and matching t-shirt and frowned in embarrassment. No wonder he wasn’t attracted to you, you were a hot mess. You frustratingly ran your fingers through your hair, causing it to be more tangled and messy than it was originally. You let out a huff in annoyance when your fingers got stuck in your tangled mess. Jongin looked over from the side and a cute grin spread out on his face. You blushed as he caught you in such an unattractive state.

Jongin reached over your legs and gently grabbed a hold of wrist, putting a stop to your excessive tugging. He carefully weaved your fingers out from your hair and smoothed the tangled strands over with his hand. He looked into your eyes and let out a laugh.

“You’re really cute you know that right?” Your eyes widened. How could he say that so casually? You let out a scoff and punched his arm, his hand retreating its hold on your hair and returning to it’s original place.

“Please, I’m a hot mess.” You told him as you shoved a handful of popcorn into your mouth to distract yourself from the way your heart was beating irregularly. You looked at Jongin as he didn’t reply to your comment and stopped chewing. He was staring at you. Has he been staring at you this whole time? You held your breath as his face was getting closer to yours. He was close enough for you to feel his hot breath. If your face was pink before it was probably a deep red by now. Jongin smirked and you knew he was teasing you. You slapped his cheek and threw popcorn at him. He surprised you when he caught it in his mouth, winking at your stunned face. You glared and crossed your arms, turning your attention back to the movie.

After a while you notice Jongin do the same although the atmosphere was different now. More tense and heavy. You suddenly felt a gentle pat on your legs. Slowly and then more frequent. You looked at Jongin and noticed his hands were lightly tapping away on your leg in an unconscious matter. You put a hand over the front of your mouth to hide the growing smile on your face. How am I supposed to stop liking him when he continues to act this way? You face towards the tv once again as your eyes started to droop in drowsiness.

You didn’t know for how long you’ve been sleeping for, but when you awoke from your nap you were surprised to see that you’re in bed. You slowly turn on your side when you feel a heavy weight wrapped around you waist. You freeze and turned your head. What is Jongin doing on my bed? Did we do anything?! You and Jongin have slept on the same bed many times before but that was when you were both 8 years old.

“Jongin!” You frantically whisper as you reach an arm out to shake his shoulder. He didn’t wake up no matter how hard you shook him and you sighed in defeat. Jongin was always such a heavy sleeper. You tried another option and struggled to get out of his tight hold on your body. You gasped as his head came to rest on your shoulder, his nose buried in the curve of your neck. You let out a shaky breath as you felt him snuggle against your shoulder. Turning your head to try and get a look at him you eyes came into contact with his open ones.

“Good morning” He slowly drawled out. You stared at him in disbelief.

“What do you think you’re doing on my bed? Snuggled up against me?!” You tried to make it seem as if you were completely bothered by it even though you actually loved the feeling of his body against yours. Jongin ignored you and let go of your waist, stretching his arms out and releasing a low groan. You blushed at the sound and immediately shot out of the bed.

“I’m going to make breakfast..” You murmured as you grabbed a scrunchy and put your hair up in a messy bun, leaving the room. You sighed. Kim Jongin was going to be the death of you.

-

It’s been a week since you woke up next to Jongin on your bed. You still blush just thinking about it to this day. You shake your head to get rid of your thoughts as you settle down on your couch. You still had to finish up some documents for your job that were due Monday so you had to finish quickly. As you were about to put your phone on silent a text message popped up on the screen. It was from Jongin. Abandoning all thoughts of finishing your work, you quickly read what he had to say.

Meet me at the usual in ten?

The usual was the place the both of you would go to a lot during your high school years. It would be a place where Jongin and your friends would go to to hang out. You smile at the memories before you typed out a reply.

See you there :-)

You quickly got dressed and left your apartment all in five minutes.

Once you arrived at the cafe you saw Jongin waving at your cheerfully from the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter