→ Not So Innocent

Bias and You Scenarios!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

KIM JONGIN 김종인

🌠 About : When you and your boyfriend Jongin are having a study date in the library, but he can’t concentrate because he’s too .

🌠 Genre :

🌠 Word Count : 2575 // i’m way too young to be writing this

🌠 Admin : Raven

Jongin ran his fingers through his pink locks and sighed frustratingly. He glanced at you from time to time, entranced by the way you focused on reading the textbook in front of you. Jongin bit his lip as he watched you intensely, his eyes trailing over your figure hungrily.

You however, were oblivious to the way your boyfriend stared at you and continued to jot down notes. You put your pencil down and moved the books you had spread out on the table. Your frantic movements somehow managed to knock your pencil and some of your other pens and highlighters on the floor. Sighing, you leaned down on your left side to grab them, the right side of your bum lifting sightly as you bent down.

The skirt you were wearing rose up and Jongin took a peak at the lacy black lingerie you were wearing, his breath hitching slightly in his throat. As Jongin openly stared at your skin that was being revealed to his eyes, he couldn’t help but feel his blood rushing to his nether regions in excitement.

.

 

“What’s the answer to number 3?” Jongin asked, running his fingers through the strands of you hair as he lazily twirled his pencil around his fingers. I rolled my eyes, “56,” I told him monotonously.

You were originally supposed to be here to study and Jongin was doing anything but. For the past 30 minutes he’s done two problems himself and the answers from you the rest of the time. Jongin wasn’t really “study” type to begin with. The whole reason he even agreed to study with you today was because you promised to buy him a whole box full of chicken afterwards. What can you say, the boy loves his damn chicken. Seeing that he’s wasting your time sitting here doing nothing, you decided to send him a little warning.

“Do you want your chicken or not? At least try to get some work done Jongin,” You told him tiredly. Jongin pouted and crossed his arms over his chest, eyes trailing to the pencil on his hand to the paper on the table. He stayed like this for five seconds before he sighed and dropped his pencil down, laying his head on his arm as he watched you take the practice quiz.

“Jongin doesn’t want to,” He argued childishly, purposefully making his voice high pitched. You did your best to hold in your smile but from the gleam in Jongin’s eyes you know you failed drastically. Jongin’s aegyo was too cute to handle.

Sighing, you too dropped your pencil momentarily before gazing into his eyes. You were surprised to see his dark orbs gleaming with that seemed like lust. Was this why he had trouble studying? This boy was way too for his own good. You shook your head at Jongin, amused. Understanding that you picked up on his current problem, Jongin spoke up.

“Now do you understand how much I hate this ing ‘study session’?” He asked painfully, “Do you have any idea how hard it was to sit here and act like a gentleman because I know how  much you are the exams?” Your heart thumped in your chest. Who knew that Jongin had it in him to control himself for you? . You smiled at Jongin softly as he stared at you in confusion. 

I guess I should award my little baby huh? You thought.

Without saying anything, you turned towards your quiz, nonchalantly picking up your pencil. Jongin heaved to your left, probably thinking that you weren’t going to do anything about his current situation. Oh come on Jongin, you weren’t that much of a tease. Slowly but surely, you lowered your left hand under the table and moved it closer to his crotch. As your fingers brushed against his noticeable bulge - seriously how did you not notice that? - Jongin gasped in shock, his back arching impulsively as his body reacted to the sudden feeling.

You smirked and brought your hand down harder, applying just the right amount of pressure for him to feel the heat of your palm wrap around his crotch like a glove. Jongin squirmed nervously in his seat, glancing at you from time to time to see if you were actually going to go through with this. Your eyes quickly scanned the are you sat at. There was no one else besides a young lady sitting at the table in front of the both of you. You grinned evil once you saw that she had headphones on.

Turning your attention back to Jongin, you softly started to caress his hardened through his pants. His breathing was slightly uneven as you ran the tips of your fingers over and under the side of his bulge. He let out a small whine when your fingers teasingly ped the zipper on his belt. All the while you were watching him from the corner of your eye, trying to make the deed the both of you were doing less obvious to the innocent eye. Once your hand got through his pants, you slowly ran it up and down his . Jongin threw his head back in agony, silently begging you to remove the final layer of clothing that separated your hand from the bareness of his .

“Please… Ugh. Hurry! I need more… ,” He grunted out, eyes scrunched together in bliss. You decided to give him the satisfaction and pulled down his briefs, allowing his to be fully revealed under the table. Jongin whimpered as the tip of his twitched slightly from the sudden coldness of the room. by the way he was lost in his pleasure, you impatiently grabbed his shaft roughly, earning a low groan for your partner.

With quick and precise movements, you ran our hand along Jongin’s shaft. You teased the tip of his here and there with your thumb before continuing to make your way down. Jongin was now a mess under the control of your hands, hair hair falling over his eyes slightly as you spread his

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter