→ [osh] Take It Slow

Bias and You Scenarios!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
ANONYMOUS ASKED: HI~ CAN I PLEASE REQUEST A SEHUN SCENARIO?

of course! thank you so much for requesting ♡ i hope you like it~ 

OH SEHUN  오세훈 

🌠 About : When its sports day at school and Sehun uses the opportunity to try and impress you, his crush. However, there’s another person trying to win their way into your heart. This person goes by the name Do Kyungsoo.

🌠 Genre : Fluff / Comedy ( this wasn’t funny at all)

🌠 Word Count : 3604

🌠 Admin : Raven

Sehun stared at you from the corner of his eye. You were chatting with your group of friends at the front of the classroom, talking animatedly as your eyes lit up in happiness. He blushed when you suddenly looked in his direction and waved. Sehun slowly lifted his hand to wave back, the tips of his ears red, when someone came up from behind him and walked towards you. Sehun immediately put his hand back down, embarrassed that he wasn’t the one you were waving at. Sehun furrowed his brow and turned to look at the person you waved to.

Kyungsoo smirked at Sehun as he passed by, purposefully knocking his books onto the ground. Sehun’s nostrils flared at the action, who does this guy think he is? Kyungsoo walked towards you and gave you a hug, purposefully staring at Sehun smugly. Sehun’s face turned green in jealousy. He heard the of group of you talking about the sports competition that was coming up, you gushed in excitement and Sehun smiled at you lovingly, pretending that Kyungsoo wasn’t the one standing next to you.

Just wait, he told himself, the day of the competition is the day I make you mine.

 

You laughed at the obnoxious jokes Kyungsoo made, awkwardly brushing a lock of hair away from your eyes. Don’t get me wrong, you thought, Kyungsoo may be easy on the eyes but that didn’t necessarily mean his personality was great.

Kyungsoo was oblivious to your thoughts as he put an arm around your shoulder, pulling you closer to his side. You blushed at the sudden contact, didn’t he know how to keep his hands to himself? Deciding to let it go for now, you continued on with the conversation. Your friends noticed your discomfort and smirked playfully, they too didn’t think Kyungsoo’s personality was all that great, but they had fun poking fun at you.

You gave them a glare before clearing your throat. Just then loud laughter was heard throughout the classroom as four boys made their way inside, laughing merrily all the while. All the girls in the classroom blushed as the handsome boys made their way towards Oh Sehun. The five of them were pretty popular around school because of their attractive looks and playful personalities.

Staring at the boys in interest, you were surprised to find Sehun staring at you. You blushed and hastily looked away before he noticed your red cheeks. How long has he been staring at me for? You thought. You ruffled your hair in embarrassment and turned your attention back to your friends’ conversations, trying to appear nonchalant.

On the other side of the room Sehun smirked to himself, proud that he was able to get out such an emotion from you. He was brought back to reality when Kai smacked him on the back to get his attention.

“Hey! You still crushing over that girl over there?” Kai pointed openly at you and Sehun punched him in the arm, “You can’t just point at her like that! This is why I hate telling you guys things, you make it so obvious!” Sehun sighed in annoyance. Kai chuckled as the rest of the boys came over and sat around Sehun. 

“You don’t need to be so embarrassed about it, Sehun. Look at you, you’re pretty damn attractive,” Everyone stared at Chanyeol. He looked at them in question before he finally understood and raised his arms up in surrender, “Not that I’m attractive to you or anything, gross. I was just saying what all the girls in the room are thinking,” He defended. 

Baekhyun laughed at his friend’s stupidity as the rest of the boys followed afterwards. Sehun smiled appreciatively before clasping his hand on Chanyeol’s shoulder.

“Hate to break it to you man, but I don’t roll that way,” He shook his head playfully. The tips of Chanyeol’s ears went red as he slapped Sehun’s hand away from him, the boys laughed at his reaction.

Chanyeol huffed in embarrassment and made a show of grabbing Sehun by the wrist and wrapping his arm around Sehun’s head playfully in a headlock. The rest of boys laughed loudly as they yelled at Sehun to fight back. Suho stared at the boys as if they were animals before shaking his head and letting out an amused chuckle.

The sudden commotion caused everyone - including you - to turn their heads towards the boys. You let out a small smile seeing how frisky the boys were, giggling once you noticed that Sehun was the one caught in a headlock.

As if he knew you were thinking about him, Sehun peeked his head out from Chanyeol’s face and stared at you in amusement. You pinked from the sudden attention and he winked at you attractively before going back to wrestling Chanyeol. You smiled and your lips, for some reason the boy had a way to make you all flustered.

The sports competition was on a hot day, the hottest day this whole summer. Many of your classmates groaned, complaining to their homeroom teachers that they’re going to pass out from heat . In reality, they just didn’t like sports day.

You chuckled at their futile attempts and shook your head. You checked the forecast the day before and came prepared. 

Taking out the water bottle in your bag, you uncapped it to take a sip of the cooling liquid. As you were gulping down the water, Kyungsoo sneakily came up behind you and playfully slapped your back to scare you. The sudden scare made you choke on your water, coughing furiously as your eyes stung with tears.

Kyungsoo saw what he has done and furiously started to apologize, “Oh my gosh I’m so sorry! I didn’t mean to choke you,” His frantic movements made you laugh before you broke into another series of coughs. You waved your hand in front of you face, telling Kyungsoo that what he did was an accident and it wasn’t his fault. He sheepishly patted your back while you coughed into the inside of your arm.

Your friends saw your current state and rushed over, asking you what happened. Since you couldn’t speak, Kyungsoo told them for you. They nodded their heads and laughed, wondering how you could be so clumsy. You gave them a glare before clearing your throat.

“All better now?” Kyungsoo asked carefully. You nodded your head and patted his shoulder, “Yeah I’m all good. It’s not your problem at all, don’t worry about it,” You chuckled. Kyungsoo turned red from your touch and swiftly turned his head in the other direction, covering his face with his arm as you left to grab a towel and headband from the concession stand.

You chatted with some of your classmates as you picked out a red hand band to match the red towel. Because the sports competition is based off homerooms, you have to follow the color of that homeroom. Yours just happened to be red. 

“So you’re going to be in the ‘Ball in the Hole’ and ‘Relay Race’?! Aren’t you going to die from this heat?” Your friend asked you incredulously. You slapped her arm, “It can’t be that bad! It’s not my fault I got picked to do two tournaments,” You sighed. Your friend nodded sympathetically and patted you on the back. 

Just as you were about to ask her what tournament she was going to take part in, an arm brushed behind your back. You gasped in surprised and turned around to see your classmate, Oh Sehun grabbing a red head band. You blushed when you made eye contact, “Sorry. I was blocking your way.. You could have told me you needed to get something,” You told him, moving aside to give him more space.

Sehun stared at you for a while before twirling the head band around his index finger casually, “No, it’s fine. It’s my fault I didn’t say anything,” He let out a mischievous smile as you returned a hesitant one. 

In your eyes, it seemed like he didn’t want to tell you that he needed to get something at all. Thinking that your conversation was over, you turned towards your friend and told her that you were going to stand next to your homeroom.

Once you left, you grabbed a hold of your long dark hair and pulled it into a high ponytail, your fingers getting caught in the sweaty strands. You huffed and tried for the second time. You had to stop for a while because your arms were getting tired of dealing with all your hair. Brushing your bangs back, you were going to do it once more when someone grabbed the hair from your hands and began to do it for you.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter