→ [bbh] Let Out the Beast

Bias and You Scenarios!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

anonymous asked:

Baekhyun(wolf). 1)Can I have a scenario where you are the soccer player for your college team and you have a HUGE crush on baek. By accident you both discover that you're his mate & he is your mate. But Baekhyun rejects you as his mate harshly bc he likes this other girl who's popular and very girly.He's too blind to realize she's not who he thinks she is. He bluntly tells you that you're not pretty enough and he dislikes everything about you & that you will never be his type. He always tells

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

wow you sent a lot haha, but no worries! i’ll just reply to this one only because if i pasted all the asks you’ve sent, it would have been really long! So i’m just going to shorten it for the about. THANK YOU FOR SO MUCH DETAIL IT MAKES IT SO MUCH EASIER I LOVE YOU. hope you like it :-)

P.S. I have no ing clue how to play soccer lol, I’m more of a basketball person. I also changed it so that they’re seniors in high school because I’m not in college/university and honestly, I have no idea how it works.

“Let Out the Beast”

♡ About : When you have a crush on Baekhyun, the most popular boy in school, and a sudden encounter with the boy somehow ends with you being mates. Unfortunately for you, Baekhyun is an and refuses to acknowledge that you’re his mate, and treats you like crap in order for you to stay away from him.

♡ Genre : Romance, Angst, Fluff, Supernatural

♡ Word Count : 4292 

♡ Admin : Raven

< Feedback is always appreciated, don’t be afraid to tell us what you think! >

“See you tomorrow!” your friend yelled after your retreating figure. You held up a hand as a way to say ‘goodbye’, and walked down the dark street. It was already 8:15PM and you just got out of soccer practice. You sighed and rubbed your aching bones, since the championship was coming up your coach has been extra hard on you and your team. 

You were passing by a dark alley to get to your apartment dorms when someone ran into you. You gasped as they pushed you down the alley, and knocked you against the wall. You coughed, no way a human would be able to do that. Your attacker grunted because of the force the two of you ran into the wall in, and pulled himself away slowly. With a pained grunt, you stood up fully and rubbed your aching shoulder. Definitely not human. your dry and cracked lips, you looked up to see who your attacker was. Your heart sped up at the sight of your crush in front of you.

“Byun Baekhyun?” 

The boy glanced up, and froze when his eyes met yours. His body heated up as he stared at you, clenching his fists together tightly. His wolf screamed at him in need, begging Baekhyun to take you right there to get rid of the aching feeling. Baekhyun tried to fight back, but from the look on your face he can already tell that his eyes must have turned a bright yellow. Baekhyun growled his breathing grew heavier.

You stared up at your crush in front of you in worry, what the was happening? You knew that Baekhyun was a werewolf because you went to a school that was predominantly for werewolves, but you didn’t know why he was acting this way. You reached out a hand to steady his staggering figure, “Baekhyun?”

Your warm touch on his shoulder was the last straw for Baekhyun. 

Within a flash, he grabbed your hand and pulled your body against his harshly. Gasping in surprise, you stared up at the boy in front of you, not realizing that your hands were shaking against his chest. Your eyes met his in a flurry of movements and your breath hitched in your throat. The more you stared into his eyes, the more you felt yourself being away from the world. A searing pain on your neck snapped you out of your daze, and you winced. 

Baekhyun trailed his eyes towards your neck and stared in disbelief. It couldn’t be. There was no way that you were…

His eyes flashed red.

His mate.

   

“Ugh, they’re so gross. Don’t they have any dignity? They’re in a school for god sake!” your friend, Dara exclaimed in disgust. You couldn’t agree any less, Baekhyun and his girlfriend - more like - were making out against his locker without a care in the world. You bit your lip as you looked away, not being able to watch them for any longer. Dara noticed this and frowned sympathetically, “Hey, it’s okay. He’s a anyway,” she comforted. You sighed and gave her a grateful smile as you walked down the hall, Dara happily chatting away next to you. 

You knew she was doing her best to get your mind off of Baekhyun, and you’re thankful to her for that. It still hurt to see him prancing around the school with different girls hanging onto his arm every week though. 

Especially after what happened that night in the alley. 

Shaking your head, you turned to Dara and sent her a small smile, “I actually have a free period next, I think I’m going to hang out in the library for a while.” Dara looked unsure, but she didn’t say anything as the both of you parted ways.

You reached up to touch the faint scar you had on the right side of your neck and shivered once your fingers came into contact with it. For some reason it was still a little sensitive. In order to hide the scar - Baekhyun’s order - you always wore turtlenecks and scarves in school. Good thing it was winter season so no one suspected anything. You had no idea how you were going to cover it up once summer comes around.

Upon entering the library, you thought about how absurd it was for you to be Baekhyun’s mate. You, a flimsy human mated with one of the most popular guys in school? It just didn’t fit. No wonder Baekhyun didn’t accept you. 

Taking a seat near the back of the library, you took out your AP World History book in order to cram some information into your brain before the test next Monday. 

It was about 30 minutes later when a figure came and suddenly sat down in the seat across from you.

“Hey.” You froze. You knew that voice a little too well. Gulping loudly, you looked up to see the infamous Byun Baekhyun in front of you, his arms crossed his chest as he stared at you blankly. Your heart sped up uncontrollably, he was so attractive. Why did you have to like him?

“W-What is it?” you slapped yourself mentally for stuttering. Baekhyun smirked and leaned in, “Calm down sweetheart, I can hear how fast your heart is pumping for me.” You frowned when he chuckled cockily, too bad his personality was absolute . 

“I just wanted to make some things clear,” he said coldly, “You must act as though you’re not my mate, and you must not tell anyone about it either. If you do, just know that I won’t hold back.” Your blood ran cold once you saw the look on his face. He continued, “One last thing, get over your little crush for me, it’s kind of gross. I would never go out with a pig like you, much less accept you as my mate.” You nodded stiffly as tears welled up in your eyes. Baekhyun saw this and laughed evilly.

“Don’t cry, it’ll only make you look more unattractive than you already are,” he told you hotly. You stared down at your lap pitifully. Word for word, you’ll take in everything that he says and calls you. Not once will you fight back. 

How could you when you’re in love with him?

“Baekkie! What are you doing in the library, only losers come here-” his girlfriend - who’s name you don’t even know - stopped her talking once she saw who was across from Baekhyun. She scoffed and rolled her eyes, “Why are you hanging out with a human?” she spat. You flinched in your seat at the hostility in her voice. Baekhyun laughed and got up from his seat, stuffing one hand into his pocket while the other draped across his girlfriend’s abnormally thin waist. 

“Just making sure she knows her place,” he said, “She’s so cute with her little crush on me.” His girlfriend glared at you once she heard what Baekhyun said. Slipping out of his grip, she walked up to your confidently, her hips swaying with each step. Baekhyun shamelessly stared at his girlfriend’s figure before he wondered what she was about to do to you.

The girl walked up to you and grabbed you by the collar, pulling you towards her face roughly. “Listen up, wrench. You stay away from my Baekkie or else I won’t be so nice next time,” she said. Her eyes flashed a bright yellow and you swallowed before nodding. This was her definition of nice? 

Satisfied, she let go of you and skipped over to her ‘Baekkie’. Baekhyun was amused by what just happened, and he draped his arm back around his girlfriend’s waist. You gawked as his hand went lower, groping the girl’s bottom inappropriately. She squealed in surprise, and Baekhyun turned around to send you one last glare before the two were off.

You sighed deeply as you were left alone. Wiping your tear-stained face, you did your best to focus on studying. A few seconds later, you dropped your pencil and placed your hands on your face. How were you going to study after what just happened? You felt humiliated, embarrassed, and unfortunately jealous. You were jealous that you weren’t the one spending time with Baekhyun, jealous that you weren’t the one in his arms, jealous of all the girls he’s been with. 

You were nothing to him.

-

Your breathing was labored as you shouted at your teammate to pass you the ball since you were open. Dribbling down the field, you got a hold of the ball and aimed for the goal, kicking it with all your might.

Whoosh.

GOAL!

Your teammates crowded around you and patted you on the back for your hard work, and you thanked them sincerely. Wiping the sweat off your brow, you quickly ran to the bench to get a drink of water. You’ve been practicing for 2 hours and you could use a little bit of hydration at the moment. 

People on the stands cheered as you walked by. You flushed from all the attention, but waved at them wholeheartedly. Even though most of the people that cheered for you were human, you accepted their support nonetheless. Since your team needed to practice for the championship, the other coaches let you share the other side of the field. The students on the bleachers were having their gym period, which was why they were there in the first place.

Baekhyun watched you intensely as you downed half of the water bottle, as much as wouldn’t like to admit: you were pretty damn good. And he didn’t even know a thing about the sport. 

He watched as the swear dripped down the side of your face teasingly, and he unconsciously his lips at the sight. Something settled deep inside of him, his wolf was slowly awakening. He gulped and tried to get rid of the feeling, there was no way he was feeling attraction towards you. Absolutely not. Although he willed himself to look away from you, his body wouldn’t let him. 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter