→ [pjm] TING 101: You Will Probably Regret It []

Bias and You Scenarios!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

ANONYMOUS ASKED: "WE TED YESTERDAY AND ITS MY FIRST DAY AT WORK AND WHAT ARE THE CHANCES THAT YOU'RE MY BOSS" AU WITH JIMIN AS THE BOSS? TY 💕💕💕

This was, ah, quite a challenge to write.  If you want a second part, feel free to request!  Have fun reading~

↣ PARK JIMIN  박지민

↣ About : Where you ended up drunk and ted a random number from the phone book and it ended being your new boss from work.

↣ Word Count : 3169

↣ Admin : Shalyha

You were still giddy from the events of the party last night.  New friends, new job, and your first ting partner.  As you pressed the elevator button to head to the top floor, you couldn’t fight the blush off your cheeks. Flushed cheeks look healthy for a woman like yourself right?  

Your thoughts raced in excitement as the elevator bell dinged but it stopped one floor below the floor you intended it to be.  In confusion, you stared at the door as it opened.  And as he walked in, you knew your job was gonna a one way trip to hell.

 

“Come on,” Your friend tugged your arm out of bed.  “Let’s go to the party!  You should celebrate your new job!”

You groaned as you pulled the covers over your head.  If you go out again tonight, this would be the third night in a row you went to have fun.  And your new job told you that you would be starting first thing tomorrow morning.

You don’t really want a massive hangover affecting your social life in the office.

“Just one night, come on,” She got on top of the bed and started to jump.

“That’s what you said yesterday and the day before that!” Your words muffled under the sheets.

“Is that a yes I hear?” She managed to get an iron grip on the edge of the blanket and ripped it off.  “It’s Mae’s birthday bash, you know she sets up the best nights out.”

As you sat up groggily, you couldn’t help but agree.  Mae was definitely a party animal and her birthday was gonna be off the charts.  You could see out of the corner of you eye that your friend, Mina, has already readied an outfit for you hanging in the bathroom.

“And is that what I’m gonna wear?” She looked at the direction of your gaze and laughed.

“No, silly!  That one’s for me, yours is in your bed room!” She ran her fingers through her lilac hair and sighed.  “Tsk, your outfit would look better on me, to be honest.”

You walked over to your room, where you wished you had slept last night instead of passing out on the couch, and saw the dress on the bed.

“Woah,” You whistled.  “That’s gonna get me some action tonight if I wear this,”

It reminded you of Hyuna’s red outfits when she was still promoting Troublemaker and damn, if she could wear it, then so could you.  Mina was wearing the same colored dress but it was definitely not as revealing as what she had ready for you.

“Hell in’ right, you’re gonna get some action,” Mina leaned on the door post.  “If you don’t, I’m going to sue the freaking venue Mae is renting out.”

You laughed and held up the dress to yourself.  It was barely a mid thigh dress and honestly, you didn’t know if you could even wear a bra with it.

“Anyways, the party is supposed to start at 6 tonight, so you have around three hours to get that puke smell of your body and wash that hair of yours!” She took her car keys and stopped by the door.  “I’m gonna be helping Mae out okay?”

“Have fun!” You exclaimed.

Some pumps wouldn’t hurt to wear with this dress right?

› › › 

Jimin sank into the couch, roughly undoing his tie with one hand and used the other to flip through the channels on the tv.

“I swear, there’s nothing new today,” He said to himself.

Taehyung had gone over to visit his parents because he claimed that there was a strawberry shortage in the city and he would go bring some.  He was probably out at an amusement park with his acting buddies.

He didn’t want to move at all, he was exhausted from all of the job acceptances he had had to put into the system.  If he closed his eyes, he could practically recite their names off the top of his head.

Jimin regretted going to the pub.  He had a ridiculously low alcohol tolerance and that one glass of beer was starting to feel like eight right now.

He glanced at the clock on the wall, it was only nine.

It had already been dark when he had gotten home and he wanted to release the ridiculous amount of stress that had accumulated over the past week.  It was too late to work out he concluded.

“I should probably take a shower,” He sighed and started ing his shirt.

But, then his phone buzzed twice.

It was probably Taehyung bugging him to pick him up he thought.  He’ll text back after he cleaned himself.  

Jimin took the phone with him to the bathroom and started stripping off the the rest of his suit.  He the water and plugged the tub, he was planning to get some peace and quiet tonight.

As he submerged himself into the water, his phone buzzed again.

And again.

“I swear,” Jimin picked up his phone and checked the messages he was getting.

“Holy ,” He whispered to himself.  It was from an unknown number and it was some, risque stuff.

You : Hhey dadddy ;)

You : Are you busy rihgt noww?~

And attached to that message was a picture of a rather well endowed woman laying down on a bed.  She wasn’t of course, she just had on a revealing dress.

Not that he was complaining.  Jimin cleared his throat and just couldn’t believe the situation.

You : Come on answ er mee lets have sum fun

There was another picture and Jimin paused.  This woman probably has the wrong number and he was wrong for looking at these unholy pictures.

The next shot was the lady her finger with a cocktail next to her on the bed.  She definitely looked plastered.

His fingers tapped the phone, wondering what to answer her with.  He knew he needed to explain to her that this was not appropriate and she should drink moderately but …

A new notification appeared and Jimin’s eyes almost fell out of its sockets.

It was a three second video of her just fondling her s and it might as well have been a two minute video because he kept replaying it.

“,” Jimin breathed and he could tell that there wasn’t going to be a way out of this anymore.  He could feel himself getting hard and this might be a good way to deal with his stress.

He his lips and sent her back a picture of his back Taehyung took a while ago.  That’s what most people are into right?

Almost instantaneously, they replied back.

You : About ffukcing time you repli ed daddy

You : And i drefinatly like what Im seeing so far

Jimin : nah, you are on another lvel

You : I doont thinks so babe ;)

Jimin : I may have some nice back muscles but you got the whole package

Even though he was in the bath, Jimin could feel himself sweating.  He had never thought that this would ever happen to him and now, he’s feeling as hell.

You : Id fing kill to see ur package

You : You have no idea what iwant to do

Jimin pondered on whether he should send her a pic or not, so he decided to a little bit first.

Jimin : idk i kinda wanna see what you have

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter