→ [ljh] Perfectly Imperfect

Bias and You Scenarios!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

LEE JIHUN  이지훈

→ About : When his fans and group members about his height during an interview, and you comfort him. 

→ Genre : Fluff

→ Word Count : 1062

→ Admin : Raven

You stared at the TV as Seventeen was being interviewed. You laughed along with the members, shaking your head at their ridiculous jokes. But all the while your eyes were trained onto a certain member, your boyfriend, Jihun. You blushed as he looked straight into the camera, a loving smile unconsciously spreading across your face. The interview continued on until the MC made a comment about Mingyu’s height. Your eyebrows furrowed slightly when you got the feeling that this was going to end badly.

The members told the MC that Mingyu was the tallest in the group, and when asked who the shortest one was, they all pointed to Jihun with amused smiles. Your heart shook as you looked at Jihun’s uncomfortable state, praying that the teasing would end there. Jihun kept a smile on his face as s about how short he was, but behind that smile you knew that he was anything but happy. The interview came to an end and you turned off the TV, leaving the room in silence. You sighed.

Jihun’s going to be so disheartened when he comes home.

 

It was 9pm when you finished making dinner. You made Jihun’s favorite because you knew he would be starving after all the schedules he had today. Thankfully, he didn’t have to stay out late since there was no practice. Ever since you both got together Jihun would sleep over at your apartment, leaving the rest of the boys in their dorms. 

You quickly set the table and made sure everything was in place. Noticing that you forgot the flowers and candles, you immediately rushed towards the cupboard and quickly added it to your centerpiece. You dusted off your hands and nodded approvingly, knowing that Jihun would love it. 

The sound of the door opening snapped you out of your thoughts, and you walked towards the entrance. You smiled as your boyfriend entered and was about to run and give him a hug when he spared you a quick glance and walked towards the room in silence. Your smile slowly faded as your heart throbbed. 

Sighing, you locked the door and made your way towards the bedroom. You knocked on the door lightly, leaning your forehead against the cold wood. When you didn’t hear anything from the inside you slowly turned the knob and walked in. 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter