→ [lh] A Touch of Insecurity

Bias and You Scenarios!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
ANONYMOUS ASKED: I REALLY REALLY WANT LUHAN FLUFF. SOMETHING LONG ON HOW HE WOULD TREAT HIS GIRLFRIEND AND THEY HAVE A LARGE (SHE'S YOUNGER). SO LIKE HOW HE WOULD TREAT HER AND WANT TO PROTECT HER AND THINGS LIKE THAT, I HOPE THIS ISN'T TOO CONFUSING AND THAT IT'S NOT TROUBLESOME. THANK YOU ^V^

I don’t know if this is what you wanted, but I tried my best to make it as fluffy as possible keke. I felt like I should have stressed more on Luhan protecting you and everything but I don’t know _ _;a and don’t worry bb it wasn’t confusing/troublesome at all! Thank you for requesting ♡♡

LUHAN 鹿晗

🌠 About : When you’re 6 years younger than him and he gets possessive because there are other boys staring at you.

🌠 Genre : Fluff

🌠 Word Count : 1611

🌠 Admin : Raven

can we just talk about how dorky Luhan is? omfg he’s so cute though ;;;

The morning rays shone through the open window, allowing the light to enter the room. A sudden breeze caused your eyes to flutter open as you reached out to rub your eyes. The blankets rested at your waist as you stretched, relishing in the warmth that they provided. You sighed heavenly and stared up at the ceiling, yesterday was the day you gave yourself to your boyfriend, Luhan. Now that you were 19, you felt as if you were ready to take it to the next level with him.

You turned to your left and stared at the beauty that was laying in front of you, a gentle expression settling on his face. Your fingertips traced over his closed eyes and smiled lovingly, he was such an angel. Luhan shuffled around in bed once he felt your fingers graze his cheeks, a smile forming on his lips.

“Please tell me yesterday was real,” He asked, his eyes still closed. You giggled and held his hand, “It was definitely real,” You told him. 

With those words, Luhan felt like he was the luckiest man alive, and he vowed to never let a thing hurt you from then on. You were just too precious.

 

You shuffled into the kitchen after you’ve gotten up from bed with Luhan. Since he was still freshening up, you decided that you were going to make breakfast for the both of you.

You were making scrambled eggs on the pan when Luhan came up from behind you and wrapped his arms around your waist. 

“Smells good,” He whispered, burying his face into the hollow of you neck. You blushed, yesterday was the first time you’ve ever really been intimate with him so it made sense that you were still acting nervous around him.

“Of course, my cooking is the real deal you know?” You joked. Luhan chuckled, his warm breath grazing the skin on your neck. He pulled you in closer in his embrace, squeezing his arms around you tighter. 

“L-Luhan I don’t think I can cook if you’re over me like this,” You turned to look at him. Luhan pecked your cheek and walked over to the dishwasher to pull out clean plates and glasses, “Yes ma’am,” He saluted. You giggled and quickly finished making the food.

The both of you sat in the kitchen table and ate the breakfast in peace. You noticed that Luhan had a troubled expression on his face, and grabbed his hand, “You okay?” Luhan snapped out of his thoughts and blushed, shaking his head. 

“No! Everything’s fine. It’s just…” You raised a brow. Luhan looked away from you, “I was just wondering if you wanted to go out and celebrate today..” He told you. You frowned, “…Celebrate? As far as I know it’s not anyone’s birthday today,” You laughed. Luhan chuckled and shook his head once more.

“No, celebrate because…” He trailed off. You stared at his flushed cheeks and realization dawned on you. He wanted to celebrate because of your first time? You you lips nervously and let out an awkward laugh.

“I didn’t know people celebrated that…” Luhan sighed, “I just want to because you’re special and I love you to death,” You blushed and bit your lip. Luhan took your silence as a ‘no’ and bowed his head. 

“I’m not saying

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter