→ [jww] Caught Red Handed

Bias and You Scenarios!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hey ^^ can you please write something fluffy about Wonwoo and Soorin (oc)? Would be extremely thankful! →  lili_sm17e

No problem! I hope you like it~ Thank you for requesting ♡♡ btw I was too lazy to proofread this haha, sorry for any mistakes! I’ll fix it later on, promise.

JEON WONWOO 전원우 / OC SOORIN

🌠 About : When Wonwoo’s been acting suspicious every time you arrived home,  and you decide to figure out what he’s hiding. 

🌠 Genre : Fluff / Slight Comedy

🌠 Word Count : 2053

🌠 Admin : Raven

It was half past 12 when you’ve arrived home from work. You quietly walked through the front door because you knew how much Wonwoo liked to sleep early. The apartment was dark when you entered, and you settled your things down on the ground, taking off your shoes as you stepped deeper into the hallway. 

The hushed sound of a TV playing caught your attention. Looking to the right, you noticed that the door to your room was closed, the light from the TV screen peaking through the bottom of the door. With furrowed brows you walked closer to the room, even if Wonwoo was awake he never left the bedroom door closed. Carefully, you turned the handle in hopes that it wouldn’t make a sound. 

Wonwoo turned around in a speed of light, and you had no time to wonder how he knew you were here, when he suddenly closed the laptop and jumped up from the bed. Just as you were about to ask him what he was doing, he immediately rushed out of the room, keeping his head down to not risk a glance in your direction. You frowned and turned back to the laptop - which was the source of the sound, and not the TV that you had originally suspected.

Weird.

-

You had a day off the next day, so you spent the day with Wonwoo. Every time you tried to bring yesterday’s topic to a conversation, Wonwoo would find a way to avoid it. Hell, the boy blurted out that he had to take a and disappeared inside the bathroom for god’s sake!

Annoyed with his childish behavior, you decided that enough was enough.

That night after dinner you put your plan into action.

“I’m going to go out and buy some milk real quick,” you tell Wonwoo, who was lazily draped over the couch watching cartoons. He hummed to let you know that he heard, and you walked out of the door. Unknown to him, you had a fully carton of milk sitting in the fridge already. You just needed an excuse.

Prepare to be exposed, Wonwoo.

Arriving at the grocery store just minutes later, you took your time and grabbed the milk carton. A glance at your watch told you that it was only 9:02PM. Wonwoo should be going to sleep in about 28 more minutes. 

Pursing your lips, you scanned the store lazily. How were you suppose to keep yourself occupied for 30 minutes? Turning your head to the left, your eyes caught sight of the candy aisle. Gleefully, you made your way down the aisle and grabbed whatever snacks they had available. Good thing it wasn’t your credit card you were using, but Wonwoo’s. He’s thoughtlessly used your card countless times before, so why not do the same to him? Besides, he’s been acting annoying lately anyway.

Shrugging to yourself, you busied yourself with the snacks, walking to the freezer section once you’ve picked out all the candy bars you wanted. Just as you were about to place the ice cream into your sugar-filled cart, a cry from your right took your attention away.

“Soorin! Hey, what’s up? It’s funny meeting you here this late,” your friend, Yeri squealed. You giggled at her cuteness, “Yeah, I had to buy some milk but as you can see,” you gestured towards your filled cart, “I got a little carried away.” Yeri chuckled and nodded her head understandingly, “Happens all the time. Don’t worry you’re not the only one,” she put a finger to her lips in a keep quiet gesture. 

Silence took over your conversation for a few seconds as you glanced at your watch. 9:20PM. Yeri noticed your attentiveness to the time and raised a brow mischievously.

“Okay, tell me the real reason why you’re here,” she shrugged innocently once she noticed your shocked face. Clearing your throat, you leaned in and talked in a low voice, “I think Wonwoo’s hiding something from me,” you tell her seriously. Yeri cocked her head to the side in interest.

“What do you think he’s hiding?” you shook your head. “I don’t know. I came home from work yesterday around midnight, and when I opened the door to our room he was on his laptop. But before I could get the chance to peak at what he was doing, he shut it before I saw and dashed out of the room!” Yeri had an amused expression on her face by the time you finished speaking, huffing and puffing slightly because of how fast you spoke.

“Really? That’s what you’re worried about?” now it was your turn to raise a brow. “What do you mean?” you asked slowly. Yeri shook her head in disbelief, “Soorin, he was probably just watching... you know,” when your face remained confused she sighed.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter