➝ [bbh] Beautiful

Bias and You Scenarios!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

anonymous asked:

Can I have a request for Baekhyun fluff? It's late at night and his misses the first bus so I tell him I'll wait with him for the second. He ends of falling asleep on my lap. Really cute and tired Baek.

 

 

 

 

 

 

ack, this sounds like a short and sweet scenario. hope you enjoy a lazy-ish day with cutie pie Baekhyun! ♡

“Beautiful” - Byun Baekhyun 변백현 
➝ ★ Genre: Fluff, Romance 
➝ ★ Word Count: 3492 (who knew a lazy day can be so long what)
➝ ★ Admin: Raven

You blinked as you read the text Baekhyun, your boyfriend, sent you.

Greasy Bacon: Jagi, wanna hang out tonight? ❤(ˆ‿ˆԅ) 

You chuckled at his cuteness before glancing at the clock. 7:38PM. You bit your lip as you typed out your reply. 

You: Are you sure? It’s getting late.. and you have classes tomorrow.

Placing your phone down on your bed, you leaned your head against the headboard and stared up at the ceiling. Two golden stars were glowing brightly, and it’s shining presence comforted you instantly. Baekhyun insisted to put them up there despite your protests of it being too cheesy. He reasoned that it would make you remember that no matter what happens, the two of you will always be together, and nothing will be able to tear you apart. 

A small grin lifted the corner of your lips. Only Baekhyun would do something as greasy as this - hence the nickname.

You picked up your phone once again when it gave a loud ring, and a frown formed between your eyes as you read your boyfriend’s text.

Greasy Bacon: I requested a day off. We haven’t gone on our weekly dates, and I miss you too much (╥︣﹏᷅╥)

You rolled your eyes. You can see the way Baekhyun would look right now just from his text. His lips would be pursed into a small pout as his eyes bulged out adoringly. Chuckling, you decided to a little bit.

You: Stop being such a crybaby Bacon, I’ll go. 

Not more than 5 seconds later, he has already replied.

Greasy Bacon: Stop calling me that! You know how much I hate that nickname (҂◡̀_◡́)ᕤ

You scoffed at his immaturity and locked your phone, deciding not to answer his text. You smirked as you walked into your closet to pick out clothes for the night, knowing Baekhyun was waiting for the reply that wasn’t going to come.

You combed through your long wavy hair before setting the brush down on your dresser. You made your way towards the living room where your phone was and checked the time. You blew a raspberry when you saw that it was already 8:45, a whole hour since Baekhyun texted you asking to hang out.

Just as you were about to send him another text asking where he was, the doorbell rang throughout your small apartment. Your eyes widened and you hurriedly ran to the entrance, your heels clicking against the wooden floor loudly. 

“Baekhyun! I was just about to text you, where have you been?” you asked right when you opened the door. Baekhyun blinked in shock at the sudden question and ran his eyes up and down your body. You squirmed nervously as you waited for his response. The tips of Baekhyun’s ears turned red as he scratched the back of his neck.

“What are you wearing?” he finally asked. You frowned. Ouch. 

“What does it look like? A dress, stupid.” Baekhyun’s ears perked up when he detected the annoyed tone in your voice and he immediately walked into the apartment after you. “No! That’s not what I meant, I’m sorry that came out wrong,” he quickly said, his words becoming a jumbled mess. You hid the small grin that was forcing its way onto your lips and played pretend.

“Sure it wasn’t Baekhyun. If you don’t like what I’m wearing then just say so,” you feigned hurt. Baekhyun panicked as he stared at the back of your figure, not exactly sure how to fix what he started. He frowned when he noticed your shoulders shaking slightly.

“Are… are you okay?” he asked hesitantly, although he was more confused on the inside. You bit your lip as you tried to hold in your muffled chuckles, only to fail drastically when a loud squeak echoed throughout the room. You froze. Baekhyun froze.

Then you broke into a loud bark of laughter, causing Baekhyun to flinch from the sudden noise.

“What’s so funny?” You held up a finger to signal that you needed a moment before you emptied out your stomach with loud and unattractive giggles. You wiped the tears from your eyes and looked up at your boyfriend.

“I was just playing around, stupid.” Baekhyun frowned as he stared at you in shock and disbelief. He scoffed and crossed his arms over his chest in embarrassment. “Don’t play around like that anymore, I thought something was seriously wrong,” he muttered under his breath. You immediately ceased your laughter and gazed at the boy in front of you softly. He was just too cute.

“I’m sorry Baekkie, I didn’t mean to do that to you. I just couldn’t help it,” you let out one last chuckle before reaching out and squeezing his cheeks playfully. Baekhyun blinked at your sudden action as his puckered lips made you laugh - he looked like a blow fish. A very attractive one at that.

“How about I make it up to you, hm?” Baekhyun furrowed his brow as he thought about what you meant. Smirking slightly, you leaned up and pressed a chaste kiss onto his sweet lips. Although the two of you were way past the kissing stage, it was still adorable to see Baekhyun flush from the sudden affection you were giving him. 

“You’re so cute,” you said as you poked his nose. Baekhyun gave you a loving grin as he pulled you into a tight hug. “No, but seriously don’t do that again,” he breathed into the curve of your neck. You shivered in response and combed your fingers through his hair. 

“Aren’t we going to go?” you asked after a moment of silence. Baekhyun sighed and pulled away, glancing down at the watch on his left wrist before looking up to meet your gaze. You glared at the sheepish expression on his face. “Baekhyun, you made me get ready!” you told him disbelieving. Baekhyun winced.

“But it’s already so late jagi, and I don’t feel like going anywhere anymore. Can’t I just stay here with you?” he pleaded. You clenched your knuckles tight as you tried not to cave, but the cute - also annoying - pout your boyfriend was giving you was hard to say no to.

“Ugh, fine!” you surrendered as you stalked off towards your room to change back into more comfortable clothes to wear. “Thank you jagi!” Baekhyun yelled after you before you slammed the door in his face. 

The stupid jerk.

-

“Baekhyun! Are you almost done in there?” you yelled out impatiently, eyes focused on the TV screen in front of you. Baekhyun wanted to make this night just for you - his words, not yours - since the two of you didn’t actually plan on going anywhere in the end. You were just worried that he wouldn’t burn your kitchen down while he was making dinner. Dinner that should have been done an hour ago.

You huffed before sitting upright, pushing yourself to a stand. You shivered slightly when your bare feet padded against the cold floor, and you brought your hands up to cover your arms. Maybe you should have slipped on a long sleeve rather than a tank top tonight.

“Hey! You’re not supposed to be in here,” Baekhyun shouted once he saw you enter the room. You frowned and took in his appearance. He wore a pink apron and oven mitts, both belonging to you.

“Are you okay Baekhyun? I’m not sure why you’re wearing mitts when you’re not baking or using anything that requires an oven,” you chuckled softly. Baekhyun pouted in the adorable way of his, and surveyed the food laid out on the table. “I just didn’t want to accidentally burn my hands,” he murmured. You giggled and walked towards your boyfriend, planting a soft kiss on his cheek. “You’ll be fine Baek, not take those off.”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter