→ [myg] lazy days

Bias and You Scenarios!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
REQUESTED BY : YOONGISOO

↣  MIN YOONGI  민윤기

↣  About : Where he finally has a day off and he just wants to spend it all with you.

↣  Word Count : 896

↣  Admin : Shalyha

 

The light shone through the blinds covering your windows, another day closer to going to university.  Of course, it wasn’t exactly a bad thing, your life was no where near bad.  The love of your life was just probably working his off when he should be sleeping and barely eating.  But the scent of food in the morning stopped your train of thought.

 

“Hyung,” Jimin called, brushing his teeth in the bathroom.  “Are you going somewhere?”

“It’s my day off and you think I want to spend it with you children?” Yoongi scoffed and looked in the mirror.  He had changed his outfit three times already and he knew he looked good but it just didn’t seem right.

Clothes were scattered on the floor like cherry blossom leaves but he still couldn’t decide.  On days that Yoongi couldn’t decide his outfit of the day, he usually went with his leather jacket and jeans.  

“Seriously, just go wear something comfortable,” Jimin flopped on the bed, accidentally shoving Taehyung to the floor. 

“But what if it looks like I didn’t try at all,” Jimin looked at Yoongi with a strange face, he was worrying way too much.  He looked like he might actually need fashion advice.

He picked up a big knitted sweater and some washed out jeans.

“Just wear this,” He handed the clothes to him.  “You always look good in this.”

Yoongi nodded in complete agreement, he did look good in that when he wore it to the airport once.  She was the one who had given him this sweater too.

He took out his phone and checked the time.  It was still four in the morning, so you were probably sleeping then.

“Jimin, you guys should probably order out,” Yoongi started to put on his shoes and grabbed his phone.  “Jin isn’t gonna be home today,”

Jimin and Taehyung flopped back onto the bed, completely ignoring him with whatever they were talking about.

“Who’s he goin’ to go see anyways?” Tae wondered.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter