→ [pcy] once, twice, and maybe thrice

Bias and You Scenarios!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
requested by :  sehuyun → PARK CHANYEOL  박찬열

→ About : When Chanyeol tries to win his crush’s heart with the help of his terriblesidekick, Oh Sehun, but you secretly like him.

→ Word Count : 3600

→ Admin : Raven

 

Chanyeol let out a heavy sigh as he stared at the burnt cupcakes placed on the counter top. Has he not followed everything correctly? Did he make a mistake somewhere in the middle of the process? He snapped out of his thoughts as an arm slung around his shoulder.

“Sorry man, maybe we just read the instructions wrong?” His friend Sehun asked, shying away when Chanyeol turned to face him with a glare that was as dark as the cupcakes laying in front of them. “This was all your idea, you do know that right? If we just went along with my plan, things would have turned out better!” Sehun chuckled wryly before shaking his head slowly.

“Oh Chanyeol, young and inexperienced Chanyeol, do you not know anything about winning over a girl’s heart? All it takes is 3 tries to get it right, trust me.”

As Chanyeol looked down at the seemingly dead cupcakes, he couldn’t help but feel like he’s going to need a lot more than 3 tries.

 

Chanyeol stared wistfully at the black haired beauty across the hall. Everything about her was undeniably perfect. Her long raven hair fell over her shoulder with the slightest of movements and her light brown eyes flickered here and there with an attentive stare. She leaves traces of happiness in the atmosphere wherever she decides to grace her presence, making it easier for people to talk more freely around her.

The image was suddenly ruined when the girl’s boyfriend came into view. Chanyeol scowled disgustingly at the boy who was tainting his sweet crush’s innocence. He never understood why someone like her would go out with a guy like him in the first place. Who in their right mind would date a boy like Kim Jongin? He was the epitome of a player, his uniform unkempt with the first three buttons loose, revealing his toned chest. Besides, what kind of nickname was Kai anyway? To Chanyeol it sounds like he’s trying too hard.

“Glare any harder and I think your eyes are going to fall off.” A voice said. Chanyeol turned toward his friend Sehun and shook his head. “I just don’t understand what she sees in him, man. She’s everything he’s not and it just doesn’t seem right, ya know?” Chanyeol voiced frustratingly. Sehun raised his eyebrow. “Well I mean you never know. They do say opposites attract-” Sehun stopped talking once he saw Chanyeol’s annoyed glare. He raised both his hands up in the air in a sign of surrender and lightly punched his best friend’s shoulder.

“Hey man, if you’re really upset over this maybe I can pull a few strings.” Sehun winked. Chanyeol mentally groaned. Whenever Sehun had an idea in mind, it wasn’t a good one. He still didn’t understand why he deals with Sehun’s bull. “What do you mean by ‘pull a few strings’?” Chanyeol asked tentatively. Sehun noticed how his friend seemed cautious and rolled his eyes. “It’s not as bad as you think, trust me. Kai is in the same team as me remember?” Oh. Chanyeol remembered all right. 

It was freshman year when Sehun decided to try out for the football team. Only being 14 years old, Sehun was pretty skilled for his age. Unfortunately, he wasn’t skilled in the social department just yet. Too scared to tryout by himself, he dragged Chanyeol into trying out with him. Now let’s just say that Chanyeol does not play sports. Ever. So you can imagine how violated he felt when a certain boy pelted him with footballs during the whole tryout. Kim Jongin never really liked Chanyeol. Why? No one really knows. But he used the tryouts as his advantage to unleash his pent up dislike towards Chanyeol with footballs. And to think the boy still made it on the team. Did he look good throwing footballs at Chanyeol’s face? It just didn’t make sense.

Chanyeol shivered. “Yeah I remember. So what? Are you going to get close to him or something?” Sehun frowned. “Not exactly. I’m just planning to ask him a few questions about his girlfriend.” He said bluntly. Chanyeol stared wide eyed at Sehun. Was he crazy? He can’t just go up and ask someone random questions about their girlfriend! Although he wanted to tell him this, he knew that it would be pointless to argue so he kept silent and followed Sehun to class.

The girl across the hall hugged Kai as he bade her a quick goodbye. She sighed and turned to her locker, quickly collecting her books before the bell rings. Being with Kai was very tiring at times. Pretending to be his girlfriend was something she didn’t agree to at first, but knowing Kai, it was going to take a while for him to back down. Sometimes she really hated his stubbornness.

It wasn’t like she didn’t want to help Kai because she really did. It’s just that she didn’t like how she would have to lie to everyone about their relationship. She didn’t want her friends to turn on her once they found out how she’s been betraying them. Luckily for Kai, he didn’t care for friends. She was his only one and he seemed contempt with it. The girl let out a huff and quickly walked to her class, turning the corner as she rammed into someone. Their books went flying as they both got knocked to the ground. She mentally cursed whoever ran into her as her fake character came out. Her eyes widened when she was who it was. Park Chanyeol.

If the girl was shocked you can imagine how surprised Chanyeol was to see his crush on the floor beside him. He flushed red and tried to help pick up her books. She giggled softly, although in her head she was thinking how unattractive Chanyeol looked with his messy hair and clothing.

“It’s really alright you know, you don’t have to freak out.” She told him reassuringly. Chanyeol giggled like a little girl as he picked up all her books.

“Here you go” He handed them to her. She smiled and thanked him before continuing on her way. After she turned around her smile immediately left her face and she rolled her eyes. What a drag, she thought. Another boy who has a crush on me. She laughed obnoxiously as she walked away while Chanyeol watched her leave.

Chanyeol continued to stare after his crush in awe, not believing what just happened. A sudden slap on his face snapped him out of his daze. He turned his head to see you there with a frown of disgust on your face.

“How old are you, five? You look embarrassing staring after her like that!” You spat, arms crossed over your chest. Chanyeol pouted and rubbed his aching cheek. “Shut up.. You would understand if you were in my shoes.” He murmured quietly before picking up his books. You frowned, hurt. The stupid boy never notices anything, huh? You’ve known him since you and Sehun were born and he’s still oblivious to your feelings? Even Sehun figured it out! You felt tears well up in your eyes and you brushed them away quickly before he noticed. Chanyeol you bastard. Can’t you see that your crush doesn’t care about you at all? 

Pretending that everything was normal, you roughly grabbed his ear before dragging him to class. Just act like usual, then everything will be fine. But buried in the back of your mind you know that you’re tired of hiding your feelings.

A week passed and Chanyeol is still head over heels for the girl. It was absolute torture for you to pretend when Chanyeol talked on and on about her to you and Sehun at your house. Sehun would eye you warily as Chanyeol blabbered, he was your brother so of course he would be worried about you. Sehun cared about how you felt towards Chanyeol he just didn’t fully accept it yet. He was your older brother so it was normal for him to feel protective over you, especially since you guys are really close. He had no problems with you and boys before because you never went on dates. But now that he knows about your liking towards Chanyeol, he can’t help but feel a little possessive towards you.

Of course he thinks Chanyeol’s a for not realizing your feelings but there really wasn’t anything he can do to fix it, you begged him not to tell Chanyeol about how you feel. Which is the reason why he’s trying to “help” his dumb of a friend in the first place. He promised Chanyeol that he would teach him the birds and bees of girls in order to help him win over his crush. In reality, he’s going to make sure that all the things Chanyeol plans to do for his crush fails. He may have pr

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter