"Surprise!"

Seeking Happiness

Please enjoy this update! My apologies for not updating sooner :(

----------------------------------------

Wooyoung turned over in his sleep, pulling the covers over his head when the sun hit him. He sighed and sat up abruptly, giving up. He was sure that he had slept enough, but he also insisted that you can never get too much sleep. Wooyoung checked his phone for the time; it read 12pm. He also noticed that he had gotten a text from Bora. He kept re-reading the text to make sure that he wasn't mistaken.

 
Can I come over soon? Does she really want to? Agh, that means I gotta' clean up! He thought. Wooyoung scrambled to go get ready to look presentable. He quickly texted her back. 
 
"Hey, Bora!
Yeah, you can come any time! Sorry for the late reply, I kind of slept in. ㅋㅋ
-Wooyoung"
 
She smiled as soon as she received the text. He even used "Keke!" Bora was watching a movie with Tiffany, but it wasn't too interesting. It was a sunday morning and there was nothing to do. 
 
"It's Wooyoung, isn't it?" Tiffany teased.
"How'd you know?!"
"That smile! IT'S THE SMILE!" 
"No, pfft. What are you talking about?!" Bora texted back quickly. She hated slow replies. "May I please have your address? ~Bora"
 
"Oh, please. Don't act like you don't know. It's the look, the smile on your face that... ugh, I can't explain it!" 
Bora laughed; she knew the look that Tiffany was talking about. Of course she did. It was obvious that Bora had a crush on Wooyoung and wanted to spend as much time as she could with him. Right then, Wooyoung texted her the address to his apartment. "Pfft, okay, sure... Anyways, I'm gonna' head to his place, so, uh, yeah." Bora blushed, hard. She had never been there before, so she was nervous; very nervous.
 
The door bell rang. Wooyoung panicked for a few seconds before running to open the door. He knew who it was; Bora. He opened the door, his eyes scanning over her as he was taken aback by her beauty. She was only wearing a tank top and shorts, with her hair tied into a ponytail and had barely any makeup on, but he still thought she looked great. He really loved that she was comfortable enough with him to not put on so much makeup like she used to.
 
"Surprise!" She smiled wide as she waved both her hands.
"Hey!" He automatically gave her a smile back as he leaned in for a hug. As he realized what he was doing, he quickly pulled back. "I, uh, wasn't expecting you to come so soon." He chuckled nervously while welcoming her into his home.
 
She took a seat on his couch while he went to get her something to drink. Bora looked around, admiring the beautifully designed home. She was in awe. "Wow. This place is... wow." Wooyoung laughed as he handed her a glass of water. "It's kind of small, but yeah, thanks." There was a moment of awkward silence, but they didn't mind; they enjoyed each other's presence. 
 
"So, did you want to do anything or just chill?"
Bora placed the glass of water onto the table in front of them and then made herself comfortable. "I just wanted to see you." She said, hiding her face afterwards. This caused the atomsphere to become heated. "Aw, that's cute." Wooyoung purposely ; he thought it was cute whenever she was like this. Actually, he thought she cute all the time, but even more at times like these. He was confused, though. Does she like me? He thought. He really wanted her to, because he liked her, too. 
 
"Really? You think I'm cute?" Bora wasn't the greatest at flirting, but she tried. Wooyoung got the hint. As a former playboy, Wooyoung should have felt confident; he knew what he was doing. But with Bora, it was different. She made him extremely nervous. "Of course." He responded, moving closer to her.
 
At this point, both of them felt as if their hearts would beat out of their chest. It was clear that one of them would confess their feelings.
 
She giggled as she stood up to walk to the kitchen. "Oppa! Are you hungry?" 
Wooyoung couldn't help but notice her beautiful figure. He wasn't trying to have dirty thoughts; but with a body like hers, it was pretty hard not to.
 
"Kind of. Why? You wanna' make me something?" Wooyoung missed having a home cooked meal. He would either go out, or eat junk at home. The last time his mom ever cooked for him was 3 months ago and he deeply regret not having visiting her more often and eating dinner with her.
 
"Well..." Bora opened his fridge, and it was basically empty. All he had was a few bottles of condiments, butter, eggs, cheese and some drinks. She then closed the door and walked to his pantry, only seeing cups and bowls of instant noodles. "There's not much to make!" She sighed and walked over to the fridge again, opening it in hopes that more food would magically pop up. "Actually. Grilled cheese. Or Instant noodles. Do you even have rice?" Bora could see the rice cooker, but there was no bag of rice to be seen.
 
"You wanna' go grocery shopping, then?" He walked into the kitchen and slowly wrapped his arms around Bora from behind; lightly embracing her in a back hug. "Hm? What do you think?" He then rested his chin on her shoulder. It was his way of surprising her; to get back at her for surprisingly showing up at his door, but he was more than happy to see her.
 
Bora was extremely shocked, but she knew she liked it. Although it was very sudden, Bora didn't mind. It made her more confident, she was pretty sure that he felt the same way about her, that she feels with him. It was clarification. It definitely was not a foreign feeling, but it was different. Wooyoung's figure was so much different than Taec's, but she liked it, a lot. He made her feel safe and comfortable; it was nice to be in his arms. "I didn't bring any money, but-" He cut her off. "No need. I'll pay for the groceries if you cook me something. Plus, it's about time I went anyways." 
 
She felt him smile on her shoulder. The two swayed back and forth for a bit until Wooyoung let go and signaled for them to go.