Coincidence

Seeking Happiness
"You were out for quite a long time! Feeling any better?" Tiffany flashed a wide and bright grin. Bora responded with a nod and faint smile. "Yeah, I even met someone." Tiffany raised an eyebrow in confusion. "Damn girl, already? You move fast." Bora chuckled, "Ani, it's... a long story, kind of. But I owe him."
 
The clock read 11:04p.m.
Hmm, is it too late to text him? Meh, I'll give it a shot. Jang Woo Young... nice name.
"Hey, this is Yoon Bora. The girl from earlier? Remember? I'd like to thank you and treat you to a meal. How does that sound? Please reply as soon as you can! ~Bora"
 
He was staring at the ceiling as he lay in bed, when all of a sudden he felt a vibration om his pillow. Turning to his side, he picked up his phone to see a new message. He scanned it and decided to reply.
 
"There really is no need, but you keep insisting, so alright. -Wooyoung"
 
Her phone screen lit up and she replied almost immediately without even thinking.
"Perfect! I know the best place! Sushi lunch tomorrow? ~Bora"
 
His eyes quickly scanned the text. Sushi? He's been craving that for nearly two weeks and he's never gotten the chance to eat it.
"Alright, sounds good! -Wooyoung"
 
Bora beamed with excitement as she read his reply. "12:30 at Kiku sushi? Do you know where that is? ~Bora"
 
"I actually have a friend that works there, it's really nice. -Wooyoung"
 
"Oh, cool! Alright, I'm gonna' sleep now. See you tomorrow, goodnight. ~Bora"
She locked her phone and shut her eyes while pulling her blankets up. Today was really a turn of events and a rollercoaster of emotions. She didn't even know how getting saved by a strangee could put her in such a good mood and make her forget about her recent break-up. Soon after, she fell asleep peacefully.
 
THE NEXT DAY
 
The sunlight shone through the curtains of the windows in Bora's room. Groaning, she rolled around and stretched on her bed as she tried to get up.
The clock read 10:17a.m. Oh, crap. I should start getting ready! She thought.
As soon as she finished her shower she dryed her hair and put on all her makeup. Once her daily morning routine was done it was already 11:45a.m. The next part, was finding an outfit. She finally decided on a black and white striped shirt with high waisted denim shorts and white strappy sandals. 
As Bora walked out of the house, she yelled: "TIFFANY I'M GOING TO GET SUSHI BYE!"
Bora walked to the restaurant since it only took her 10 minutes. 
 
"Wooyoung?" Nichkhun raised an eyebrow as he saw one of his best friends walk in. "Hey bro, what's up?"
"Oh, hey man. I'm meeting some girl here. She said she wanted to owe me."
"Oh cool, what'd you do?"
"Some douchebag randomly started touching her so I told him to leave. Not a big deal."
"Is she cute?"
"I didn't really pay attention to her face. All I know is that her name is Bora."
"Bora?!" Nichkhun unintentionally raised his voice. "Bora is a regular here! She's a cutie. She always comes with her boyfriend, but I'm pretty sure they broke up since he was here with some other girl yesterday."
"Ah, so that's why she was at the thinking bench."
"Wait. Why were you at the thinking bench?"
Wooyoung hesitated and took a deep breath. "My mom..." 
As soon as Nichkhun heard the change of tone in Wooyoung's voice was when he knew and decided to give Wooyoung a hug. "I'm so sorry to hear."
 
"Nichkhun!" A bubbly voice shouted. It was none other than Bora's.
"Hey! Bora!" 
She walked up to him and gave him a hug as he brought her to the table which Wooyoung was already at. He then handed them the menus, after all, he was a waiter.