Dreams

Seeking Happiness

"Fany, I need some girl advice!" Bora shouted as she walked into the house. Bora lay down on the couch, with one side of her body hanging off. "Ughhhhhhhh." She groaned. Tiffany ran in from the kitchen, sitting on the adjacent couch. "What's wrong, Bora?" Bora rolled around a few times before answering. "I'm so confused!" She screamed and whined as if she was a child throwing a tantrum.

"Confused about Taecyeon?" Bora shook her head. "No, I'm sure about him. I'm confused about..." Tiffany cut her off before Bora could even finish her sentence. "Wooyoung? You like him?!" Tiffany's voice was full of excitement.
 
"Actually, yes. Well, I'm not sure. I.. It's kinda', uhm. That's what I'm confused about!" Tiffany could only laugh when she heard how flustered Bora sounded. Bora's cheeks flushed bright red. 
 
"Bora, it's okay if you like him. Just... don't use him as a rebound, you know."
"Don't you think it's too fast? I'm not sure whether I like him or not."
"Well, does he make you happy?"
Bora was sure of the answer, of course he made her happy, but friends do that for each other, too.
"Yes, he does."
"How else does he make you feel?" 
"I look forward to seeing him; he always makes me feel better, and I love his presence. Now that I'm saying this out loud... I actually do think I like him. But I barely even know him!" 
"Bora! That's okay! You can always get to know him better!" Tiffany gave her a reassuring smile and big hug. "Remember, if you need anything, you always have me." 
 
Bora lay in bed, today's events replaying in her head. It was all so unexpected. She was exhausted and fell asleep almost instantly.
 
She walked down the aisle in her beautiful white wedding dress. Bora's brother was walking her, to marry her off. She could see Wooyoung at the end. He turned his head and began tearing up, overwhelmed by her beauty on their wedding day. Once she got to him, he whispered: "You look so beautiful." They then recited their vows, and she was just about to say: "I..."
 
Bora woke up, her forehead drenched in sweat. Was it a dream? Or was it a nightmare? She had never even thought about getting married, not even to Taecyeon, let alone Wooyoung. She looked over to check the bedside clock; it was only 3am. She had tons of time to sleep and tried to, but couldn't. She lay on her bed with her arms and legs spread out while she looked up at the ceiling. Bora could not shake the dream off, she kept thinking about it. She finally decided to go to Tiffany's room and talk to her about it. 
 
"Hey..." Bora whispered as she sat on the side of Tiffany's bed. She slightly shook Tiffany to wake her up. "I know it's the middle of the night, but I really need to talk." Tiffany rolled over to face Bora, her voice hoarse since she just woke up. "Hm? Yeah?" 
Bora's voice was low, she was sad, she wasn't sure what was happening. "I had a dream that I got married to Wooyoung." Tiffany rubbed her eyes before she shot up from her bed. "What?! Really?! NO WAY!" Bora nodded. "But I'm scared, Fany. I never even thought about getting married to Taec!" 
"Is that... good or bad?"
Bora sighed, she had no idea. "Honestly, I don't even know. I don't want things to move so fast--I mean, I only met Wooyoung this week!" 
"Don't worry, Bora. Just get some more sleep, you'll be fine in the morning! You always overthink and it's not good for you, don't do that to yourself." Tiffany gave her a big hug before she rolled back onto her side to sleep. 
 
Her eyelids felt heavy as she lay down. Bora had one leg over a body pillow as she hugged it tightly. Before she knew it, she was asleep yet again.
 
It all started with "I do." She couldn't get him out of her head. They got married. She was now Mrs. Bora Jang. Then it skipped to her and Wooyoung, with their kids. Lots of kids. Four kids. They were sitting on the beach as they watched their children play in the sand. 
 
Bora woke up again. Even her dreams were too overwhelming for her. The sun shone through the blinds and she pulled her blanket over her head, whining. "I just wanna' sleep! And I can't even do that without thinking about his stupid face!" She screamed out loud. Bora was so overwhelmed that it turned into frustration. 
 
With her phone in her hand, she decided to text him. It was only 8am but she didn't care anymore. Those dreams were obvious signs that she couldn't ignore; she missed him. 
 
"Hey, Wooyoung.
Can I come over to your place some time later on? I miss you. ~Bora" 
 
Bora hesitated. Was that too straight forward? She was about to press delete when her finger slipped and she pressed send instead. It didn't matter to Bora anymore; she would rather be honest with him, than to hide her feelings. She was sure that she liked him now.