Curiosity

Seeking Happiness

I finished work at 5 and got home around 6:30, it's 9 now. But I finally finished a chapter! It's short but I hope you guys like it! Remember to comment, subscribe & share if you do! Thanks! Plus, give me some ideas!!

--------------------------------------------------

The two got to know each other better as they waited for their food to come. 

"So, why were you at the thinking bench yesterday?" Bora tilted her head in curiosity.
Wooyoung felt uncomfortable talking about such a touching topic with a mere stranger. So, he decided to avoid the question. "Thinking bench?! No way! I call that my thinking bench too!" 
"Your thinking bench? Nuh uh, it was my thinking bench fir-" She was cut off when plates filled with sushi, sashimi and sushi rolls were placed on the table. Wooyoung picked up the chopsticks so he could start eating, but was disrupted when Bora slapped his hand away. She quickly pulled out her phone to take a picture. He looked at her and raised an eyebrow. It was as if she's never seen sushi before, even if she was a regular the restaurant.
She shot him a glare, a playful one. "What? I have to send a picture to my friend! Now you may eat." 
 
Wooyoung couldn't help but roll his eyes, though he had to admit that she is quite the cutie. She's like a princess, like a little kid.
 
While eating, Wooyoung looked out the window to get a view of the streets, which wasn't the greatest idea when he noticed something that he did not want to see. He turned his head and covered the side of his face which was facing the window. Bora noticed his actions and scrunched up her nose in confusion.
"Uh, you alright?" She asked while watching him look in the opposite direction of the window. 
His face turned red in embarrassment and anger when he heard a voice yell: "JANG. WOO. YOUNG!" He knew that voice too well.
The girl ran up to him and slapped him across his face, causing a scene in the restaurant. Bora was too taken aback to say anything.
 
"You left me for that? Hmph, pathetic." She stormed out of the restaurant, leaving all eyes on him. 
 
"What--Who was that?" Bora was in shock at what she just saw.
"She was one of the girls that I used to just play around with. I dumped her recently because she's such a princess. Couldn't deal with that attitude. What a prissy ." 
"Ohhhhhhh. Uh, cool?" She didn't really know how to respond to that. 
"Yeah, don't worry about her. She's just jealous. Whatever."
Bora ignored the comment and just continued to enjoy the sushi. 
Wooyoung decided to end the awkward silence by asking questions about her. "So, why were you at the thinking bench?"
Bora was now open to talking about her situation, she's over him. "Well, I was upset because my boyfriend broke up with me. Actually, he's my ex now. But it's okay, he cheated, and I'm way better than that." She giggled and flipped her hair in a playful manner. Nichkhun overheard and yelled: "You go girl!"
 
Bora paid for their lunch and they decided to walk to the thinking bench and talk to get to know each other better.