Interference

Seeking Happiness

Bora was so shocked that she couldn't even hold onto the bag and dropped it. She couldn't even speak.

The two men glared at each other before Taecyeon exploded in anger. "Yah! Who are you?!" Taceyeon recognized who he was, but that would not help his situation right now. His fists clenched, causing his grip on the bouquet of flowers to tighten. 
To his advantage, Wooyoung smirked and explained the whole situation. "Oh, you don't remember me?" Wooyoung clenched his jaw before continuing. "You accused me of stealing your girl at the bar the other night, but... it wasn't Bora?" He liked provoking him, a lot.
 
If Taecyeon wasn't apologizing to her today, he would have snapped. Bora shut her eyes, refusing to let tears fall. Both men reached to comfort her, but she was immediately pulled into an embrace by Taecyeon. 
Wooyoung didn't know why he tried to comfort her, he had no feelings for her, but seeing her cry made him hate himself because he couldn't help her. He wasn't even sure why he wanted to help her. Wooyoung left the scene to save his pride. He didn't care about Bora, did he?
 
Even with all her strength, she tried to push him away, but she couldn't. She was still worn out from crying last night, and he was much too strong. She felt herself give up, and started crying. Sobbing. He hushed her and ran his fingers through her hair as an act of comfort, he knew she loved that. Bora felt weak, as if her legs were giving in. She could only manage to whisper his name in between cries. "Taec..." She said when he pulled away momentarily to pick her up, her arms automatically linking around his neck for support as he supported her back in one arm and held her legs in the other. He walked in and closed the door, moving her bag to the side and then taking off his shoes first, because he knew Bora hated people wearing shoes in the house. He first placed the bouquet of flowers still in his hand on the table, before he laid down on the living room couch, carefully placing her close to him. 
 
She hated this. No, she didn't, but she wanted to. She missed this feeling; the feeling of their warm bodies pressed together, his fingers running through her messy hair. Especially since they were on a couch, they were much closer than if they were to be on a bed. Taecyeon didn't mind, he knew what he did was wrong and he truly wanted to apologize. Bora was such a great girl and he never wanted to hurt her. She fell asleep with her head and one hand on his chest while her legs intertwined with his. Not long after, Taecyeon fell asleep too. 
 
Tiffany finally woke up and walked out of her room, shouting to ask if Breakfast was ready. Luckily, the other two didn't wake up. She walked into the living room to check where Bora could have been, because she was nowhere to be found. Tiffany stopped in her tracks when she saw Bora and Taec. She tiptoed out and back into her room. Did she miss something? What happened--How did this happen? She texted Nichkhun to let him know that there was an interference with their plan to get Wooyoung and Bora together. 
 
"Khunnie!
MAJOR. PROBLEM! I just saw Bora and Taecyeon cuddling on the couch! Well, they were asleep... but god knows what they might have done. Eotteohke?! ~Tiffany"
 
Taecyeon woke up with his head buried into her hair, he missed her smell, her touch, everything. There was nothing that he wanted more than to make her his again. He looked down to see the petite figure laying on him and couldn't help but smile. Tiffany walked into the room, seeing that Taecyeon was awake. "Goodmorning." She said while rolling her eyes. 
 
Nichkhun's doorbell rang and he ran to get it. Wooyoung stormed in. "Don't worry, I know what happened." Wooyoung turned his head while jumping onto the couch and laying down on his stomach. "What? How?" He narrowed his eyes in confusion. 
"Bora and her ex? Tiffany told me about it. See? You really do care." Wooyoung rolled his eyes. "I don't, I just hate him. You know I'm just trying to get into her pants." Nichkhun shook his head and sat beside Wooyoung. "If you were doing that, you wouldn't care this much. Ever since you guys met, you've changed and I can tell." Wooyoung dropped his head into the couch. Maybe he was right. "Don't worry, Tiffany and I are already planning your marriage." That caused Wooyoung to laugh a little as he rolled onto his back, placing his palms underneath his head and staring up at the ceiling. "You know, I kind of like this feeling." When Wooyoung said that, Nichkhun smiled from ear to ear. It was great to hear that his best friend was happy. 
 
Bora woke up thinking it was all a dream; that he never really cheated, that they were still together. "Taec?" He turned his head when he heard her soft, sweet voice. She shifted her position to move even closer than they already were. "Ne?" His fingers graced her cheek down to her jaw. She closed her eyes, remembering everything that happened before they fell asleep and took a deep breath. She looked up at him with those dark brown eyes of hers, filled with nothing but sadness. "I'm sorry." He said. She grabbed the collar of his shirt tightly before letting go and sitting up. "I think you should leave." She spoke weakly, which wasn't convincing him. He took her hands in his and rubbed his thumb on the back of her hands. "Can we please just talk?" Tiffany walked past them and looked at Bora, shaking her head rapidly to signal "SAY NO!" Bora just sat there, unsure of what to say. Tiffany was about to lose it. She walked up to Taecyeon and pulled his hands away from Bora's. "YAH! Who do you think you are to just come in like this? She doesn't want to talk to you!" Taecyeon looked at Tiffany and spoke sternly. "Our relationship does not involve you." Tiffany scoffed. "Last time I checked, there is no relationship between you two." 
----------------------------------------
How are you guys liking it so far? Heh, hope this chapter was good enough! Enjoy and tell me what you think!