Want

Seeking Happiness

Hey guys, sorry I haven't updated in a few days. I have a lot of stuff going on in my personal life which is causing writer's block, so this chapter is really short. My apologies. Please enjoy!

------------------------------------------------

"It's just so hard to trust him." Bora sighed and she looked up, slightly laughing when she saw what Wooyoung looked like from her angle. He looked down to see her smile, which made him smile, too. "Anyways, like I was saying, it's hard to trust him. I hope I can trust you... I mean, I already do. Please don't betray me like he did..." Wooyoung looked down at her, his hand reaching to run his fingers through her hair. He would never do that to Bora, he couldn't even if he tried. The very thought of it made him want to punch something. Anything. "I would never do that to you. You can trust me, Bora." He gave her a reassuring smile which made her feel safe. She could trust him with anything. She sighed before continuing. "I just couldn't get back together with him, as much as I want to. He said he's the one that makes the happiest, and he's right... but he also hurt me the most." She spoke fast, because if she were to speak slowly, she would burst into tears again. Wooyoung looked down at her again, his heart almost breaking when she spoke. He had never felt that way, except for... when he found out about his mother and sister. "Bora, you did the right thing." She nodded her head. "Yeah, I just want to be happy and with him, I can't anymore." Bora knew where she was going with this; she wasn't happy with Taecyeon anymore because she was happy with Wooyoung. Although it had only been a few days, he had helped her so much.

 
"Thanks, Woo." He smiled when she thanked him as words slipped out of his mouth once again. "Anything for you." She smiled and sat up, pulling his hands to make him stand up. She then hugged him tightly, her arms wrapped around his waist. "Thank you, so much." When she pulled away, he longed for her touch again. He had never felt this before and he was addicted. It was easy for him to give up drinking and smoking, but he knew that it would be hard for him if Bora ever left. He would miss her as soon as she walks away. "Anyways, I'm gonna' get going. Thank you for coming." She ran away from him as soon as she could before she felt that she was getting attatched.
 
The waves crashed onto the shore as the sun was setting. Wooyoung still sat at the thinking bench, Bora cosuming his thoughts. The way she laughed, smiled, looked at him... he could not get out of his head. His head hung low as he thought of the young lady, hoping that his mother was watching him from above. He was hoping that she saw how he has changed and what a wonderful human being that Bora is. He hoped that she was proud of him for doing so. He no longer wanted to run away from his past, but he wanted to accept it and move on. Wooyoung realize that he couldn't have done anything to help and that his past happened for a reason. The past should stay in the past. He decided that he wanted to be the reason Bora was happy. Ecstatic, Wooyoung drove back to his apartment to tell Nichkhun the good news.
 
"Hyung! I have it all figured out. Actually, no. But I know what I want."
"And what is it that you want?"
Wooyoung paused for a second because he wasn't sure how to respond, but then it was clear to him. He had never wanted anything more in his life than for Bora to be his. "I want her, I want Bora." 
This caused Nichkhun to grin. "That's great!" He said. Then, he pulled out his phone to quickly text Tiffany. 
 
"Fany,
The plan starts now! Wooyoung x Bora is happening! -Nichkhun"