Thanks to Him

Seeking Happiness

Thank you for the comments! It really means a lot!

-------------------------------------------

He sighed and sat back down. "Look, I'm sorry for being like this but I'm not a good guy."

She could tell he wasn't, but she could also tell that he also wasn't always like this. It was just an act. "Hmm... that's okay!" She somewhat enjoyed his presence. 
"Well, is there anything you wanted to talk about?" Wooyoung wasn't sure what else to really say. He did enjoy her presence as well, but he didn't want to admit it.
"Is it okay if I rant?" She had a lot of stuff on her mind and she actually preferred talking to him over Tiffany.
"Sure."
 
She closed her eyes as she remembered the scene. As she opened the door, she saw him on top of her. 
"Oppa~" The girl purred.
Bora's purse dropped to the ground. She couldn't believe what she was seeing. 
"B-Bora!" Taecyeon jumped off the girl and ran to her. "I can explain." 
Bora grabbed her things and ran. "No need, Taec! I don't wanna' hear you, goodbye!" Her voice cracked as she yelled those words. She ran to her car as quickly as possible and drove off with tears streaming down her face.
She opened her eyes and shook her head, trying to shake the memory away.
 
"Remember when I told you how I was cheated on?"
He nodded.
"I'm still hurt. I can't get it out of my head. I saw him on top of her. I just can't-- I can't believe I let myself fall for him. I knew it was too good to be true; to have someone as good looking as him like someone like me." Tears ran down her face as she spoke. She was still emotional over the break-up.
Wooyoung looked her over and analyzed her features. It wasn't until then that he noticed her beauty. She was truly breathtaking, and he didn't even realize it. "You're gorgeous." The words slipped out of his mouth. 
Her cheeks flushed red and she turned away. 
"What was his name?" "Taecyeon, Ok Taecyeon."
The name was so familiar to him, he kept repeating it until he remembered. He had gotten into a fight with Taecyeon at a bar last week, when he accused Wooyoung of hitting on his girl, and that was probably the girl he cheated on Bora with. Wooyoung hissed. Thinking about that pissed him off. How could someone cheat on someone as sweet and beautiful as her? 
"I know him. Screw him. He doesn't deserve your tears."
She wiped her tears and chuckled. "Yeah, you're right. I deserve to be happy!" 
He smiled slightly. He was infatuated with her looks and seeing her glowing smile made him happy. "Thank you, Wooyoung." The way she said his name made his stomach feel something that he hasn't felt before, but he liked it. It was a foreign feeling.
 
"Can we meet up again sometime?" He talked without a filter and the words just slipped out of his mouth. She smiled. "Of course. Thank you for today."
 
He drove her home and she thanked him. 
 
"Out again?" Tiffany winked at her. 
"Heh, yeah. It was fun." 
"That's good! You look so much happier!" Tiffany gave Bora a big hear hug.
"Thanks, it was really thanks to Wooyoung."