2

Revenge.

 

sunggyu: She will get her punishment one day. I know she won't show it to anyone. Don't worry. If she did, she'll die.

sungyeol: you sure?? ...  

myungsoo: She's strong...

 

sungjong: Come on! hyung,let's not care about her! Do more fanservice and our fans will trust us! Let's go! 

dongwoo: I didn't know maknae became so sensible, eh? 

woohyun :Only you don't know right? ~ He walked forward and hi-5 with sungjong~

 

 

You ran and ran, without caring who and what is in front of you. You decided to rest at the carpark. You sat down on the floor which wasn't that dirty. 

"Luckily. Thank god." You mumbled. you looked at the video and asked yourself mentally, ' should i post it on the fan cafe? Or should i just show it to my sister?' You closed your eyes for a while.  While you were there thinking of what to do, suddenly there were screamings coming iin to the carpark. 

"Bye OPPA!" " AHHH! I MISS YOU!" " DON'T GO!!"

You opened your eyes and 7 pairs of eyes were staring at  you. Instead of taking your phone away, they asked if you're okay.

sungyeol wispered to myungsoo, "We shall just act good. don't forget,fans are here. It's time for us to show our good-ness to her. I know she will fall for you. hehehe" 

 sungjong: Are you okay? why are you sitting here alone? 

The fans were looking at your with angry and curious eyes. " YA! get off your ! Our oppas need to get in to the van! "

Before you could even say anything, myungsoo walked to you and he stretch out his hands to you. "Stand up," he said,in the most gentle tone, which any girl would fall for. You looked at, without thinking much, you just stand up yourself without holding his hands. Myungsoo rolled his eyes in embarassment. You just walk away. As woohyun walk past you, he quickly wispered something to you. 

"Remember, you'll seriously die"

You turn and stare at him," do what you want i'll show now!"  he did not turn back and before you know,fans were all rushing towards them making you stuck in the middle of the crowd. 

 

 

You went home,bathed and did everything. It's 9pm already. You laid on your bed watching the video again and again. For a moment,you found yourself staring at myungsoo. "I wonder what their names are.... aish, jung _____, how can you think  like this!" You eyelid became heavy and you're going to fall alseep. Just then, your phone rang.

"Hello? Unni? I'm joonyi's friend." (a/n: joonyi is Your sister's name) 

" Ah,yes?" you replied in a tired tone.

"She...she...is in the hospital now... She got hit...by....a....c..car"

" WHAT?" you scream. tear trickled down your eyes. " i'm coming now!"

You ran out of the house and quickly took a taxi. she is your only sister. "joonyi,wait for me, don't leave. You're still young... Ah, my sister..."

 

 

 

" She was running after the infinite's van. Well, yes, they waved to her! She was so happy. That van went off and she stood there,  in the middle of the road to see the picture she took of them waving. there was no fans there as they all thought infinite left. But.... before i could even tell her to go to the road side, a truck came in high speed and just knocked her down..." 

You looked at her, tears still trickling. "infinite. Again." 

The Doctor came in and checked on her. " Your sister,........." 

"What is it? When will she wake up?" you asked impatiently. "She may wake up soon, but she may not wake up at all. If she has the will,she will.  And her heart, did she have heart problems? Because i think she seems a little bit weak. What you can do know is talk to her, and spent those time you have with her now " the doctor tapped you shoulders and walked off. 

You sat there, crying a little. " dongsaeng ah....." and you continue crying. After a while you looked and turned to her friend, "Miyong ah, do you want to go home first? It's late already... Be careful.." " Don't worry unni, I've told my appa to fetch me. Bye!!"

You said bye, trying to smile a little.

Slowly, you felt asleep. 

~in your dreams~

"UNNI! Saranghae~ Don't cry! And infinite oppa's aren't bad guys. I am jus..."

You quickly opened your eyes as you heard beep sound. Your sister is breathing in and out very difficulty. The doctors came in and asked you to wait outside.

 

After a while, the doctor came out with a disapointed look. " Your sister has left the danger zone. I think you should rest too. Don't worry, if anything happens, the nurse will call you immediately. Well, as for now, she would be okay and nothing would happen. don't worry too much girl, rest well too."

 

 

 

 

2 days later in school

jieun heard about it and felt sad for you. " Have you contacted your parents?"

" Nope. Not like they will care. I messaged and called. No replies. " ~cough cough~

"Are you okay?" Jieun asked and touch your forehead. " Luckily you're not having a fever. Well i think you should rest. You know what, _____ go home and rest now. Have a sleep. Arraso? You need strength to take care of your sister and to study as well! Listen to me and go home! I explain to the teacher later!"

" Ermm, alright."

" good, i'll call you later okay? bye!"

 

you walked out of the school and since class started already, the streets around here were quiet. You felt someone following you, so you decided to walk faster. Suddenly,someone appeared and used a baseball bat to your head. You passed out.

 

--------------------------------------------------

 

Thank you for subscribing!! 

Riimaa heenew2094 flyhigh cgarza1017 CookieYua Kukuelephant kavs_6k nacsm03 thewolvesarecoming golden_dragon25