11

Revenge.

 

"What did you buy?" sungjong said, popping out from the left.

"Nothing," you said looking down. You looked to the other side and wiped your tears. Woohyun was standing there all the while. 

*are you okay?* woohyun thought.

 

Woohyun decided to walk towards you and to comfort you. Before he could even go, he saw that myungsoo went towards you.

Myungsoo walked to you and asked, " Are you alright?"

you nodded you head, " fine like always" you said, trying to smile a little. 

"Kaja! Let's go!

Woohyun sighed and just follow from the back.

 

"So where are we going?" you asked.

"Let's go to the Seoul Tower in Namsan Park!!!" sungjong suggested.

sungyeol immediately started jumping, " YES YES I WANT I WANT!"

Hoya looked at dongwoo and smiled to each other cheekily. You thought that it was weird, while would 2 man smile to each other?

 

Sungyeol and sungjong quickly ran out from the lift and were spazzing about the view. As it was your first time, you just stood and looked around, happily in your heart.

"______, did you come here before?" woohyun asked.

You looked at him, and replied, " This is my first time. the view is nice!"

"Really?" sunggyu popped out of no where. " Well, i shall reward you with stories snce you're a good girl."

"WHAT? what stories??"

Woohyun smirked, "stories of our yadong couple."

"Couple?" you gasped. " tell me!"

 

Sunggyu started telling you about it, while woohyun elaborated it. You kept laughing non stop. While on another side, dongwoo and hoya were looking at the view together. Myungsoo was alone, looking at the view too. he turned and saw you. Instead of admiring the scenery, he was staring at your face. When you turned and looked at him, he realised and turn back to the scenery. He thought, *kim myung soo, what are you doing staring at her? I must be crazy.*

 

"Sorry, but we are closing earlier today, please leave soon." A man wearing suit explained.

"WHAT? We came here to ...." dongwoo said but before he could finish, you interupted, "It's okay! We'll leave now! LEt's go!"

Dongwoo wanted to say more, but hoya just pushed him away together with him. 

"Where to go now??" sungjong asked, with a bored face.

"There's no schedules tomorrow! Let's play all we can today!" Sungyeol said, walking while turing about.

Sunggyu suggested," Let's shop around myeongdong!"

"HEY! THERE's A KTV THERE!" 

infinite entered the ktv and sang happily while you just sat there looking at them. 

sungyeol shout to you, " HEY!! ______ YOU SHOULD SING TOO! Let's have fun!"

Sungjong came and pushed you infront. Not long, you started singing with them. You had fun. 

You all left the ktv, Dongwoo complimented you, "____! you have a nice voice! You can be infinite's main vocal!"

"Aniya, woohyun and sunggyu is." 

Woohyun patted your head, " See, she's cleverer than this pabo dinosaur here!"

Dongwoo and woohyun started chasing each other. 

you all went to play games and ate food like sausages and more at the streets. You all had a great time. 

Just then, sunggyu said anxiously, " Did your see my wallet? Where did i put it?"

You all started searching for it but to no avail.

"We don't have money! How are we going back?" myungsoo said. they all turned to you.

"How can your not bring money? Well, i have a few thousand won.

"It's not even enough for us to go home!" hoya said.

"But enough for a normal hotel room. let's just stay over!" sungyeol said.

"*cough* But there's a girl with us." sungjong said.

"How? Should i just sleep at the sofa in the hotel? maybe i should..." 

"No." woohyun said, " _____, you come with us. Let's go." woohyun grabbed your wrist and you walk into the hotel. 

 

Sungyeol sat and jumped around. "the floor is hard."

sungjong nodded and said," yes..."

myungsoo said," don't you know there's mattress?"

""NO!" sungjong and sungyeol said together.

"Let's sleep." sunggyu said.

You just stand at the side doing nothing. "Fine, i let you sleep on the bed," sungjong said. 

You all laid down the mattress.

"Where do i sleep?" you said.

"Beside me!" sungjong said.

"NO!!! BESIDE ME!" sungyeol argued.

"Definitely not beside me" hoya said.

"YA STOP BEING LIKE THESE. Let's just sleep. I'm tired." sunggyu said, " _____, you decide. Where do you want to sleep?"

*what do you want me to reply...* you thought.

"Are you scared?" dongwoo asked.

"ME? err no..."

"then just sleep here." Woohyun said, patting at the mattress beside him. You walked slowly and slept beside him. Myungsoo laid beside you. You do not know why but your heart is beating very quickly. woohyun on your left and myungsoo on your right.

*JUNG ______, you're sleeping with 7 BOYS RIGHT NOW*

woohyun smirked as he saw your eyes wide opend and not moving an inch at all. He move to your ear and wispered to you," Why are you so scared? Nothing will happen. Just relax. ok?" you turned and looked at him, you're just an inch away from him. You quickly moved back on the floor and  knowing that you had hit myungsoo, you turned and wanted to apologize and you saw myungsoo staring at you, as near as woohyun is earlier. 

You quickly sat up and ruffled your hair in frustration. *AHHHH HOW AM I GOING TO SLEEP. OK I KNOW IT'S OBVIOUS TO THEM THAT I'M SCARED. NO I CAN'T LET THEM KNOW. JUNG _____ THEY WON'T DO ANYTHING JUST SLEEP OKAY?*

You went back down and slept. Soon later, you fell asleep.

myungsoo saw and thought, * you're cute, _____. Sleep well~ * and he touched you right hand gently.

Woohyun stare at your face from the left side and also thought, * I feel different with you. What's that? Like those dramas? no, no no,* 

 

and you all fell asleep.