6

Revenge.

It is a week before the college entrance exam. 

Infinite are still having busy shedules, but it was good for you so you can concentrate on your studies.

You're reading your english textbook. 

Just then, the door opened. They're back.

You ignore them, took your ear piece and continue studying.

"Hey! what are you doing?" Sungyeol said as all of them entered your room.

"It's obvious, she's studying. Wait, sungjong don't you need to study too?" sunggyu nagged.

Sungjong quickly ran out of the room," I studied already!!!!!"

 

Suddenly, an idea came into dongwoo's mind, "Hey! Let'sstudy together again! Like how we did with jiae!!"

"Ok! I want! Fun!" hoya said, trying to doo some aeygo. 

you turned at them and said angrily, "Can you leave this room? I need to study!"

Just then sungjong ran in. "Noona! Let's study together!"

You look at him up and down, "What study? You can study yourself. And, i am not your noona. Thanks!"

He didn't care and just put his books on your table and sat beside you.

Before you know, all of them already sat around you studying. 

*wow,i didn't know this table is so big that it can even fit all 8 people.* you thought.

They were talking about those days when they were having their college entrance test while you just continue studying, with classical music in your ear. you left the ipod on the table. 

As you were doing so maths sum, the song suddenly changed to Paradise. you're shocked and you looked at them. It was sungyeol who changed the song.

"YA!"

"Haha,you're in infinite's dorm so i order you to listen to this!" sungyeol said while the rest of them just laughed.

You took out the earpiece and put your ipod inside the drawer. you use your palm to cover one side of your ear while you try to concentrate. And they are just talking non-stop. out of the sudden, you just scream. They loked at you shocked.

"YAAAAAAAAAAAA!"

"You son't have to scream. My ear drum. It hurts..."

" If i fail my exams, you all will get it!" You said at them, sternly. 

"But if you don't fail? Then you will get it!" sungyeol said. 

"DEAL!" Woohyun said and all of them quickly ran out of the room except for sungjong, "but noona, i need to study too!"

"fine, if you don't disturb me." you said and get back to your textbook. Some questions which sungjong did not know, you help him. *Woah, is she a genius or something? Smart.* sungjong thought.

 

On the day of exam, you woke up early while all of them are still sleeping peacefully. You sat on the floor in the living room to do some last minute revising. You were concentrating and you do not even know that there was someone beside you all the time.

It was myungsoo. 

You turned and saw him. 

"Hey!" 

He looked at you, "continue studying hard!"'

For a moment, you were so happy at what he said. *KIM MYUNG SOO IS TELLING ME TO STUDY HARD!!!* you mentally scream.

You continue studying and you can feel that myungsoo was staring at you all the time. When you decided to turn and see, his eyes were closed. *maybe he is sleeping?* you thought. 

You stare at his eyeborw, eyes, nose and to his lips. *he's so handsome* you thought. *Wait, i am not suppose to think of this. Study!* you went back to your book. 

All the while, woohyun was standing at the door looking at you, he smirked, *well, this jung _____ has fallen to kim myung soo*

 

"good luck and score well!" 

" and don't fa.." 

hoya smacked dongwoo's and told him quietly, "Our main aim is for her to pass, don't remind her for that!" 

You quickly walk to the school while sungjong followed you from behind. 

You looked at him, " why are you following me? "

"I'm not," he said and walked to another direction. 

You walk to the school by yourself. You keep looking down at your book, not looking out for what's infront of you. 

Just them you bumped onto someone.

"Sorry, sorry!" you said.

"It's okay! haha! looks like you're studying for entance exam?"

"Yep!"

"See you again! Soon, hopefully!" he bowed and left. 

 

 

 

a few weeks later (or is it months later?)

 

The result is out and you class for the college is revealed. Yes, you did not fail your exam.

"How's you results?" sungyeol said, smiling.

"i passed!" you said happilly. "Me too!" sungjong said! 

"Well i did BETTER then you!" you boasted.

"Because you're my noona!"

You looked at him with your big eyes, almost as if you're going to kill him, "I said i'm not your noona!!"

"Anyway you're going to get it! Didn't you forget? If you pass, you have to get it! That what sungyeol said!" dongwoo said.

*, didn't i think of that,* All of them started laughing. And you saw myungsoo laughing too. *so that day, he was doing it purposely too. Okay why did i thought that he was really wishing me good luck.* You stood up and walk to your room.

just then, woohyun grabbed your hand. "You got to do something!"

" HAHAHA NOONA PUNISHMENT!!!" sungjong said.

Sungyeol sat there with a serious look, and all of the sudden his face lit up, "GREAT! I have a GOOOOOOD idea!" he said and wispered to all of them. One by one, and after hearing, they all smirked.

*why did they smirk? what are they going to do? to me?* 

 

-------------------------------------------------------------

Thanks for subscribing! 

 

Lovely_KidInYou_Me

 

 

Look forward to the next few chapetrs! New band coming up! :D