16

Revenge.

 

you sigh. "Jieun ah, can i ask you something?" she nooded. "Is putting a camera to monitor someone's action a bad thing?" She immediately change her tone and said, "YES! It's really bad. Once there is a fan that did this to me.... woah" You looked at her, and start to feel even more guilty. "Well, i have to go! See You! Reply my messages okay!" You smiled and she walked away. 

Little did you know, all the time, someone was standing there staring at you.

He said softly, "so it was really you."

 

The concert went well and you all went back to the dorm, exhausted.

"I feel like eating rice crackers!! Can someone go buy?!!" sungyeol said.

You looked at infinite, seeing them so tired, you decided to volunteer. "I'll go! Just rice crackers?" 

"But it's so late already!' Myungsoo said tiredly, " do you want me to follow you?" 

"Ah, it's okay! You can rest!" You said, wearing your shoe. Sunggyu stood up, and said "I'll go will you. It's not safe for a girl to go out so late at night." You nodded.

"Since when is kyuzizi such a nice person?" dongwoo said.

Sunggyu turned to stare at him. "ahhh hyung, i said you need a lesson from sungjong... all maybe from L-ssi..." Everyone including you started laughing while sunggyu kept on a poker face.

 

While walking on the quiet streets, there is an awkward silence. "So.... just rice cracker?" You asked. He nodded. after buying the rice cracker, the both of you walked back. It was still silence.

"Can you follow me somewhere? I have something to ask you..." "Sure!" You said. 

The both of you walked to the quiet park and sat infront of the lake. "What is it you want to ask?"

There was a silence for a few minutes. 

"You can say the truth now. It will be just between me and you."

You looked at him, "the truth? wha..."

"Don't lie. I know about it already. The camera. What is it you are hiding from us?"

"I...."

"We trusted you so much... and you... so tell me now. WHY?" 

"I....I....I..."

Just then woohyun came. "Hyung, stop it. It's so late already. Let's go back." Woohyun then grabbed on your wrist and walk back to the dorm.

"No. She have to say it now," Sunggyu demanded.

However, Woohyun ignored, and grabbed onto your hand tightly. the way back to the dorm was quiet.

 

After much consideration, you thought that taking away the camera would be better. in the midnight, you woke out and went to the living room, to find it. But to no avail. Just when you're finding it, someone came behind you. It was woohyun. The both of you sat at the sofa. He passed the camera to you, you looked at him, "I am s..." "No it's okay, no need for apologys and explanation."

"Why? Why are you treating me so well even if you know i may be someone that ruins your future?"

"Because....." the both of you were staring at each other. Before you could say anything, woohyun came closer to you, and kissed on your forehead. 

Myungsoo stood at the side, with jealousy and heartache.

"Why...."

 

 

 

---------------------------------------

Double update! keke! Thanks for supporting this fanfic even if i had been on the hiatus for a long time! Thank you and keep commenting! ^~^