10

Revenge.

 

"Appa! Umma! dongsaeng! Don't leave me! After i complete this revenge with infinite, We will reunite again! Dongsaeng! I will seek justice for you. don't... don't leave me." You said, tears trickling down.

Woohyun heard everything. He wiped you tears away. Half of his heart is angry that you are revenging on them , another half sorry for you. 

*Jung ______, you're so going to tell me the truth soon.* 

 

You just woke up with headache. You wash up and walk to the living room. They were looking at you like how they always do.

"Breakfast!" sunggyu shouted.

"I don't want cereal." sungjong said.

Other then the two of them, no one spoke. 

"erm ok," you replied, "but why are you all so weird? What happened yesterday? "

"Don't you remember?" myungsoo asked.

"Am i suppose to? Wait, i remember your brought me to the club. YA! Bad guys." You said and walk to the kitchen.

Dongwoo softly added, loud enough for infinite to hear, " and you're y". Hoya hit his head.

Sungyeol yawned and asked, " Why is saturday morning so boring? Let's do something! I don't want to rot here."

"Should we go practice after breakfast?" sunggyu suggested.

"Let's ask  _____ to join us!" sungjong said.

"After what you all have done to her? Aren't you scared if she keep asking us why we bring her there?" woohyun said.

"Just don't let her know." dongwoo said.

"I like the way she see the way we dance. She seems to have fell for our charms. I like that" Myungsoo said, smiling and hugging his bamboo pillow.

"Well, we cannot be practici..."

Before hoya could finish what he wanted to say, you interupted, " Breakfast is done! Egg toast sandwich!"

"Yummy!" Sungjong said and ran to the dining table. Soon they started to gobble down the food.

You stood there, seeing them eat. 

"You should sit down and eat too!" Woohyun said, pushing out the chair beside him, "Come here!" 

You stood there, not knowing what to do, *should i sit? Well, the food do looks nice.* 

"Aren't you hungry?" myungsoo asked. 

"No... I'm not. It's okay, your can eat it." you replied, just then your stomach growled. Sungyeol heard it. 

"AH I HEARD IT! "

Your face turn pink, " WHAT?! I said i'm not hungry!"

"Did we say you're hungry?" Dongwoo asked. 

"And you're blushing? For no reason?" sungjong said, laughing while the bread crumps are in his mouth.

Woohyun smirked, " Jung _____, sit down and eat. We won't DO anything to you alright?"

You sat down and started eating. You do not know why but your heart is beating very quickly. 

You kept looking down while eating your sandwich. Because you know once you look up, you will see myungsoo and the others eating, and you know your eyes would not go away from them, so you kept looking down.

"Well, _____, later you are to follow us to the practice room." Myungsoo said. 

"Yes," you said, still looking down.

"Are you going to prepare food for us?" hoya asked.

"Yes, i will," You replied looking down.

"What are you going to do?" sungjong said,

"Yes," you said looking down.

Sungjong looked at you curiously, " Why did you say yes? I wasn't talking to you... "

You looked up, all of them staring at you. You swalled your saliva, and said, " I... I... I... finish eating already."

You quickly walk to the kitchen.

*Oh dear, it's so embarassing. Babo, Jung ______* you thought.

 

 

just like always, they practice dilligently. You tried your best not to look at them. You didn't know why either, you just thought that it was best to not look at them. Myungsoo and woohyun noticed it too. But they didn't know why you are doing that.

 

"Good job!" Sunggyu said, while they pass each other water.

"How was it?" Sungjong asked you.

You look at him, confused, because you were not watching at all. "It was.... good!" you said, doing the thumbs up sign.

"Really? I didn't see you looking..." Myungsoo said and smiled at you.

*why is he so handsome. ohmy*

"I did, watch, a...... little bit." you said, and did a fake laugh. 

 

"Let's go hongdae!" Hoya suggested.

"But we're so sweaty..." sungjong said.

"Let's visit the public bath house first then we go hongdae!" dongwoo said, clapping his hands.

Woohyun turned and look at you, "What about her?"

"Of course she will wait outside unless she wants to bath with us" Sunggyu said and smile, making his eyes became -.-.

"No it's okay, i can just wait outside," you replied and said softly, "erts".

"I heard that." sungyeol said.

"Stop hearing then!" you replied angrily at sungyeol, glaring at him.

sungyeol came and pat your shoulder, " I got it, don't worry i'm not like what you had said"

"Because he's a choding," myungsoo wispered to your ears.

Before you could reply, sunggyu said, " Let's go now!"

*so embarassing. even myungsoo heard it. Do i really talk that loudly? *

 

You waited for them outside the bath house. After a while, you decided to walk around first. Beside the bath house were a gift shop, you entered and started walking around.

You saw all kind of cute gifts, photoframes, pen, flower, idol stickers which has infinite's one and more.

just then ,there were 2 girls infront of you. Judging from their looks and conversation, you knew they were siblings.

"Unni! Can you buy this for me?"

"Buy it yourself!"

"Please? as birthday present!"

"I have no money. Next birthday, I will buy it for you!"

You started to feel sad. *this isn't the way to treat her dongsaeng. What if she just suddenly leave you? You should treat her well with all the time you both have!* you thought, scolding them in your heart. You started to think about how you treated your sister in the past, not giving her money to buy idol goods, and also the happy times you both had. You felt tears forming in your eyes.

"I'm sorry. i miss you" you said soflty and walk out of the gift shop. 

"What did you buy?" sungjong said, popping out from the left.

"Nothing," you said looking down. You looked to the other side and wiped your tears. Woohyun was standing there all the while. 

*are you okay?* woohyun thought.

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------