9

Revenge.

 

"Why? Is there something i can't hear?" Woohyun asked.

"Nope! nothing!" You smiled and ran out to your room.

Woohyun looked at you run away and turn to see the view. *Jung _____, why do you want to revenge? why?* he thought.

 

That night, infinite were in a room watching their new mv.

sungjong: woohyun were you that tired. See that step. tsk tsk

hoya: look at yourself first.

dongwoo: yes yes.

sungjong : Whatever.

woohyun: I think there's something wrong with ______.

Myungsoo turned to him, showing more interest.

sunggyu: What?

woohyun: why she want to revenge?

sungyeol: US? AH choding is scared.

myungsoo: well, she told me it's a plot? I don't believe that.

woohyun: What to do?

sungyeol: Simple. 

sungjong: I know what you're thinking. *grins*

sunggyu: test her?

hoya: You got nothing better to do?

dongwoo: what if she resign?

Sungyeol: Idiot, isn't it better if she resign, and well, there's contract, she can't just resign like that.

sungjong: what if she really wants revenge and kill us???

woohyun: i don't think so.

sunggyu: deal.

myungsoo: What are we doing then?

sungyeol signaled them to come nearer and started to wisper to them his ideas.

 

"Get it?" sungyeol said, and smirked.

"Okay," they all said and quickly went to sleep.

 

 

"_____! Can you come to my concert tonight? Please! come support me!" Jieun said. You looked at her and smiled, " Sure, why not?". "Very good. here is the ticket! Remember to come okay? If you don't, i will..." sungjong came and snatched the ticket.

"HEY! What are you doing?" Jieun shouted.

"I'm really sorry, but ____ can't go. She has a VERY important appointment with infinite. so yeah, the ticket, give it to your fans who can't go okay? thanks and i am taking her away for now." sungjong explained and push you away with him.

"Sorry Jieun! I will go to your solo concert next time!!! " You shouted why sungjong dragged you away.

"Where are you bringing me too?" you asked. " Somewhere~"  he replied. " fine, i can walk myself." he immediately let you go and you walked yourself. 

*acting so arrogant? Shall see you suffer later!* sungjong mentally laughed, but he didn't know his smiling.

"Why are you smiling?" you asked, curiously.

"You don't have to know."

Both of you reached home. For no reason, you felt uneasy at the atmosphere, all of them seems to be angry with you or something. You just can't figure out why. 

"Hey! We're going out. Change quickly!" woohyun shouted.

 

You all walked down the streets. infinite started to chat about their dance move. to make sure  you don't suspect if anythign is wrong. 

"Where are we going?" you asked them.

"Let's go eat dinner first! And we're bring you to somewhere fun." sunggyu said.

"Can't wait! It's my first time going there!" sungjong said and kept jumping.

*i wonder where they would go...*

 

After a delicious meal of kimchi pork ramen, sunggyu lead you all to a place you never went in before. 

A club.

"Come on! Let's go in!" Dongwoo said.

"Why...why are we coming here?" You said, standing at the entrance not going in.

"You scared?" Sungyeol said, smirking. 

"Your can go in yourself. I'll wait for you, there." You pointed to the bench at the dark alley.

"You sure? I heard that there's manyrs and stalkers and many people you don't want to see around..." myungsoo said. 

"then, i can go home first." you said and wallk away. Woohyun grabbed your wrist and pulled you into the club with him. 

 

Eevryone were looking at you. Girls gave you a irritated look. 

"Do she even have fashion sense?" "Who would come to a club wearing hoodie and jeans?" "She's an eye sore. ouch, my eyes"

Infinite heard it all but they did nithing, continue pulling you with them. Then, you all came into the room. hoya threw a outfit to you. "Wear this and come out. We're waiting." 

"Ok.." You looked at the dress, are your crazy?" 

 

You came out and everyone were staring at you. 

"Why did your tell me to wear this? It's too.....urgh"

"Revealing?" sungjong said.

"YA! what do your want??!"

"You do not want people to keep bashing you right?" woohun said and put his hand on your shoulder.

"go away!" you said and pushed his hand away. 

"Come drink this,"myungsoo said. "He gave you a drink, which is orange in colour. 

"What's this?"

"mmmmmm...."

"Orange-like juice." hoya said.

You nodded your head and drank it. It seems so addicitng and you can't stop drinking.

you laid on the table. All of them knew it's time to question you already.

"______ ah, why do you want to revenge?"

"No reason..." you said. 

"Oh really?"

"Yes."

*looks like she's not saying it* woohyun thought.

" Well. okay." 

They brought you to the room and you immediately went to sleep. 

"What to do now? She's not saying anything." sungjong said.

"Sungyeol i knew your plan won't work."

"Fine i'm going out" Sungyeol said ignoring them. 

"Me too!" Hoya, dongwoo, and sungjong said in unison. Leaving you, sleeping on the bed, and sunggyu, woohyun and myungsoo.

"What to do with her now?" Sunggyu asked.

"What can we do to her? Nothing. We should have just asked her directly." Myungsoo said.

"That won't work. Well, let's see how tomorrow. Remember to remind her to keep today as secret."

"Anyway, I shall go outside now. There's nothing to do here." Sunggyu said. Myungsoo added, "And it's hot," and they both left the room .Leaving you and woohyun. 

Suddenly, you started talking softly.

"Appa! Umma! dongsaeng! Don't leave me! After i complete this revenge with infinite, We will reunite again! Dongsaeng! I will seek justice for you. don't... don't leave me." You said, tears trickling down.

Woohyun heard everything. He wiped you tears away. Half of his heart is angry that you are revenging on them , another half sorry for you. 

*Jung ______, you're so going to tell me the truth soon.* 

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi! sorry for the long hiatus. I had no idea how to continue this story. But suddenly had a good idea! Well, look forward to next chapter and promote this story okay! 

Did your hear white confession? IT WAS DAEBAK! keke XD yeol's "Merry Christmas". OMG! HAHA!