8

Revenge.

 

"I can go anywhere i want alright?"

" no you can't. You're our maid."

"Well, why not you answer me first. What's with those words that you said to me yesterday night? WHY?"

*how did she know? okay, what should i say now?* myungsoo thought. 

Myungsoo walked nearer to you and go beside your ears, "follow me".

"Where are you going?" sungjong and minwoo asked at the same time.

"We're be back, soon." myungsoo replied calmly.

 "hopefully," you said, softly.

Myungsoo grabbed your wrist and walk quickly to a back of the school, at a alley. 

*this reminded of the first time we met.* you thought.

Like  he can read your mind, he said, " this reminded you of our first meeting eh? haha!"

You looked at him. " so? oh ya, WHAT YOU WANTED TO SAY?!"

Myungsoo: What?

you: Why did you treat me so well? Like what you had said yesterday!

myungsoo: Can't we be good to you? You're our....

you: your what?

myungsoo: OUR MAID! what else can you be?

you don't know why, but you felt a little sad. "Yes, i am just your maid. Well, thanks for being nice anyway..."

"So don't go anywhere else. Only follow us."

"I can't promise that." You said, walking off.

*Kim myungsoo, why did you say this. Oh man, did i make her sad? What to do? Screw you kim myungsoo* He thought, hitting himself.

 

"_____, are you okay?" jieun asked. (a/n: You all know right? This jieun is IU, not the another jieun!)

"Yes, why won't I?"

"Well, don't be late next time! I was so lonely in class!"

"Yes yes yes yes i won't. Unnie, you too! " you replied.

"YA don't call me unnie! Call me chingu!"

"okay, my chingu..." you said and added, "unnie!"

jieun wanted to hit you but before she could the teacher yelled, "What do your think you're doing now? Concentrate!"

 

School ended. You said bye to all 6 of them and jieun. 

You, sungjong and myungsoo walked home together. On the way back, your walked past the streets where they sell all kind of food. Just then, you saw an ice-cream shop. " HEY! Let's eat ice-cream!!!"

"In this weather?" sungjong asked.

"Well, if your don't want, your can go home first!"

"Ok, let's go eat." Myungsoo said.

"You treat!" you asked, expecting him to say no, however, he replied, "sure."

Your ate your ice-cream and went home.

 

It's 9pm. You're alone in the apartment as infinite has gone for practice and can be back anytime. You were standng in the balcony and all of the sudden, your phone rang. 

 

You pick up and it was, Mr han.

"Hello?"

"hi, _____. How's things going?"

*, i have actually forgotten about it,* you thought. "On the way!"

"Well, i want to hear the good news soon. Did they fell for you yet?"

"Mr han, i was thinking it is a bad idea to cheat their feelings, and espescially since, this is their dream, don't want to ruin it."

"Don't forget the contract, your parents and your sister. Don't fall for them, make then fall for you! Remember, you hate them. I want to see a scandal soon. alright? Don't disappoint me, you were never know what will happen if you don't do as i say."

"ok..." and you hung out the call.

"Yes.... Jung _____, you can't fall for them. Make them fall for you, and do the revenge soon. JUNG ______!!!" You said to yourself softly.

 

"Have you ever thought that you speak very loudly?" woohyun said.

"AH! Why are you here? Are you hear all the time?"

"Yes. I am here since quite long ago!"

"Did you hear anything?" You asked.

"I heard everything, you shouting your own name!"

"oh, i see..." you sighed.

"Why? Is there something i can't hear?" Woohyun asked.

"Nope! nothing!" You smiled and ran out to your room.

Woohyun looked at you run away and turn to see the view. *Jung _____, why do you want to revenge? why?* he thought.

 

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------