14

Revenge.

it's 4pm. Infinite had left as they have to prepare for their next schedule. You were sleeping until the door opened. You opened your eyes to look at who is that. 

It was Mr Han.

"How are you?" he asked. You looked at him, not sure what to reply. He continued speaking, "Your sister's funeral is done. You could visit her if you want, now. Since you're actually alright, you can leave the hospital."

You thought that leaving the hospital would be better as you do not want the expenses to be so huge. "Sure," you replied. You sat up, getting ready to change, but before you came down from the bed, Mr Han stopped you. 

"Yes, how is the plan coming?"

"......i can't do it...."

"You sure? Your parents, don't tell me you don't want them, i can ruin your life overnight, so you should think carefully first"

"But..........i don't know what i should do!"

Mr Han looked at you, and walked forward, "Well, i can tell you what to do. First, you can put this camera inside their room, and i'll settle the rest."

You glance at the camera, and asked, "Why must i do this? Isn't it.......intruding their privacy?"

"Do it, or..."

"Fine."

"Very good. You can go change now."

You walked to the toliet and changed. While changing, you thought, *should i really do all this? But my parents....* You shaked your head and walk to him. 

 

 

After their schedule, infinite quickly went back to the hospital, seeing that you were no longer there.

"AH DID SHE DIE?" Sungyeol screamt.

"Chill chill," woohyun said while sunggyu went to ask the nurse.

"She have left the hospital already....with a man....not too long ago" the nurse said.

"What? A man?" hoya asked.

"Yes, a man, but she went willingly....so yeah" The nurse said. 

Myungsoo suddenly said, "I know where she have went."

 

Meanwhile, you were infront of your sister's grave.

"Remember what i have told you." he said. You nodded,

 

You looked at your sister, tears started trickling down. 

" joonyi ah, what should i do now? I should not have agreed in the first place right? but appa and umma........ what should i do now?" 

you spent some time tending the grave and left.

 

Mr han walked out of the cemetery just in time when infinite came. However, Mr han did not see them. 

"Do you think she's here?" Sungjong asked.

"I think soo..." myungsoo said.

Just then, woohyun saw the man coming out. *Is that the man? He looked familiar... have i seen him before?*

 

Infinite were standing at the side while ou were talking to your sister. They felt sad and sorry for you.

You walked out and saw that infinite was infront of you. 

"Hey _____. You alright?" Dongwoo said, stretching his head.

*maybe i should just cheer up?* you thought. "Of course i'm alright! Why would i be not alright?" you said, and smile.

"Yay you're happy! Let's go eat dinner!!!" Sungjong said and grabbed your wrist. Although infinite were smiling, they know that inside your heart, you're sad.

 

 

After dinner, infinite left for their radio programme. You were alone at the dorm. You looked at the camera. *should i put it? It would be nothing right? Infinite wouldn't do anything that will cause them problem even in their dorm right? hope so...* you put the camera in the living room, at a place they wouldn't see. 

"Sigh....i hope nothing happens...." you said to yourself.