17

Revenge.

 

"Why? Why are you treating me so well even if you know i may be someone that ruins your future?"

"Because....." the both of you were staring at each other. Before you could say anything, woohyun came closer to you, and kissed on your forehead. 

Myungsoo stood at the side, with jealousy and heartache.

"Why...."

 

 

A week had pass and you had not seen infinite since then. They had went to Japan. In these free time you have, you spent it with Boyfriend(the band) who does does not seems to be busy at all but yet, popularity rising. 

School is starting tomorrow and according to the manager, infinite would be back in the midnight today. You sat on the sofa and the tv. Immediately, infinite appeared, in the interview. You can see that infinite is really tired, as seen from the eyebags, even with makeup trying to cover it.

 

-the interview-

interviewer: INFINITE, the rising-dols had another successful concert in Japan. These rising-dols, sweethearts of noonas and dongsaengs, what are your opinions on become so popular now?

Sunggyu: to be honest, I think it should be the credit of our fans, inspirit. Without them, there is no today.

Woohyun: Yes Inspirit Saranghae ~heart throw~

interviewer: So talking about fans, is there anything interesting or something touching that they have done for you recently?

Myungsoo: Yes. Recently, there is a fan from Singapore which came all the way to Japan to watch this concert. During the fansign, she gave us lots of food, and told us that even if we may forget her already, she will still support INFINITE till the end. I was really touched by her words.

Sungyeol: Ahhh inspirit i will never forget you!! 

Hoya: We'll go Singapore soon.... maybe? 

Sunggyu: Well, that's not for us to decide but yes, soon!

Interviewer: I see! Is there any fan that you like right now? Do your have someone that you all like in your heart?

*silence*

interviewer: Erm if this is a....

Woohyun: Yes i do.

Everyone's eye was wide, and everyone seems to be shocked.

Woohyun: Well, she is someone i used to dislike, but I fell in love with her gradually...

Interviewer: interesting! What about the rest of you?

Myungsoo: To be honest, me too... 

it was awkward in the studio.

Dongwoo: ha ha ha It is normal for all to have someone we like right? Just like i love inspirits. hahaha 

Sunggyu: We are concentrating to becoming better for everyone, and we will always love inspirits, no matter what. Am i am saying this from the bottom of my heart. Really.

Interviewer: Ah... I'm so touched. So this is it. The always perfect infinite. Let's have them to dance one part of the song before we end the interview. 

 

-end of interview-

 

You looked at the television, seeing infinite dancing... you thought, "So they all have someone they like... why am i so disappointed? No, i'm not. Yes I am. No, yes, no. yes*

While you were contemplating with your thoughts, your phone rang. It was Mr han. 

"Hello?"

"What happened to the camera?"

"I....."

"Do you know you that nothing was recorded at all? It was turned of halfway when you're still sleeping."

you thought, 'infinite aren't back yet right? Nope at that time they wasn't! Who could it be?'

"Hello? Why aren't you talking?"

"oh sorry Mr han... Is there other way? Maybe the camera wasn't working..."

"Well, I'm getting impatient, for your information. And I want it to be done soon. Since they are getting more popular, more people know them now. It's time..."

"But what am i supposed to do?" You said, with your hands shaking slightly.

"You think of your way. Any way, to make them disband. Any way, to cause any scandal. Any way, to make their life worst."

"But...is it necessary?"

"Don't forget, your parents, and your dongsaeng"

With that, he hang out the call.

You sighed, "What should I do now?"