18

Revenge.

 

With that, he hang out the call.

You sighed, "What should I do now?"

 
In the midnight, you were on your bed trying to sleep. Somehow, you just can't sleep, knowing that infinite is not back yet. Just as you're thinking about them, you here the sound of the door open. Strangely, there's no sound. No one came and say anything, but you can hear footsteps. You then hear the sound of door closing. 'They must be tired,' you thought. 'i should just sleep...' and with that, you went back to sleep.
 
Next morning, you woke up really early to make breakfast for infinite. You just do not know how to face them, although you really miss them. You made breakfast, and left it on the table, and gone to school. 
 
-a few hours later-
 
~alarm ring~
There is no response. All of them were still sleeping soundly. 
Woohyun woke up. It was weird because you would usually wake them up, however, you were not around.
He walked to the dining table and saw the breakfast you had prepared for them. He went and read the post it, which says, "Good Morning INFINITE! Eat Well~ I am leaving for school first! - jung ____" 
He immediately smiled and said to himself, "babo.....i miss you." and sighed.
Slowly one by one, all of them woke up. Myungsoo and Sungjong also get ready and went to school. They were all quiet and said nothing.
 
 
-in school-
You took the bus to the school since you were not going with infinite. You took out your ipod start listening to songs. You were walking to school until someone tapped your back. "Hey ____!" you turned back, it was jeongmin. 
"hello Jeongmin, what are you doing here?" 
"To the school of course! haha obviously..."
You scratch your head, "oh right...." and both of you started laughing.
"So why are you alone? Where is the rest of your members?"
"Ahhhh they don't go school so early... and you? Why are you going school alone today? What about L and sungjong?"
"They don't go that early too...."
"Then why are you going so early?"
"Because........i feel like?"
"What a lame excuse ou have there, _____....."
"sorry... haha"
The both of you walked into the quiet school and went to your respective classrooms.
 
You went into the empty classroom, surprisingly, you were not alone. There is a girl sitting at the back. She is one of your classmate which you didn't really talked to before. You decided to go and have a chat with her.
 
"Hello?"
She looked up to see you. You can see from her eyes that she is really sad.
"Are...ar..are you okay?"
She immediately wiped her tears and said, " Sorry, I'm alright!"
"It's okay, if you have anything you can talk to me! since it's still early and there's nothing we could do..."
You looked at her, but she said nothing, *she must be uncomfortable with me....* you then stood up to leave her alone. 
"____.....can you stay?"
you turned and look at her. "Sure..." you then went back to sit with her.
Seeing her teary eyes, she must have been really sad.
"So... what's your name? Ahhh you know my name but i do not know yours..."
"My name is Eunyoung"
"Ahhh eunyoung nice to meet you! So... Why are you in school so early in the morning?"
"I.......ran away from my home"
"WHAT? Why???" you asked, concerned.
"I......actually, i am a fan of Big Bang. I fighted with my parents because i wanted to attend one of their concert in Japan. You know their long hiatus, i have not seen them for more than a year already... and then we fought..."
You looked at her, and feel a sudden sadness gushed through you. "you.... reminded me of my sister."
"Your sister?"
"She died.... and she is a really die-hard kpop fan too...."
The both of you sighed.
"You should consider going home? It is not worth to fight over this thing. Don't worry, you will get to see them soon. eunyoung! You can!"
she smiled, and nodded in agreement. you're glad that you had managed to cheer her up.
"What about you, _____-ssi, why did you come so early today? Not with myungsoo and sungjong?"
"ahhh because i felt like coming early?"
"Are you avoiding them? hmm.... something happened right? Now it's your turn, i'll be your listening ear. "
"Eunyoung ah....... sigh i don't know. It's really complicated, but i have not talked to them for a week already..."
"Becasue they're in Japan? awww you miss them a lot is it?"
"It's not because of that actually....Something else happ..."
Jieun then came into the classrom with taemin and hyunseong, and interupted, "HI _____! Long time no see!!!!!"
"Hey!" and soon after, the class started.
 
School ended and you have not seen infinite for the whole day. As you were about to walk out, you saw myungsoo and sungjong talking to each other seriously, like as if they fought. But you just can't figure out anything about what they're saying.They then walk towards your direction. You waved to them, but they ignored you, and just walked past. You stood there, dumbfounded.
 
Luckily, you do not have to go home alone. Jieun offered to bring you back from her van, and you agreed. Not long after, you reached the dorm, and bid farewell with her.
 
 
 
You walked into the dorm and saw their manager there.
"_____ ah, i need to tell you something."
"Ye.....s?"
"Well, i need to move you all to a smaller dorm for a while... it may be for around few weeks... But over there, there is only 2 rooms, so you have to share room with either few of them. I trust you enough and i know nothing will happened between you all. I'll room you with the busiest 3, sunggyu, woohyun and myungsoo, is it okay? since they are almost always not at the dorm."
"alright, i'm okay with it." you said, it's not like disagreeing with it will solve anything. "Where are they?"
"They should be in their room. You all will be moving out tomorrow! Keep your things alright?"
"Sure! And thank you!"
"You're welcome. If they bully you, let me know!"
"Ahhh thanks manager. You're so nice!"
"ke ke ke, bye!" he left. You sat at the sofa, waiting for someone to come out. Just then, myungsoo and sungjong came back, they went in and saw you. "Hello!" You waved. However, they treated like you're not there, and went back to the room. 
 
In the evening, you cooked dinner for them. after cooking, you went to ask them to come out, however none came out. "Fine," you screamt. "You all can come out to eat later..."
You finish eating your own portion, and then went back into the room.
 
You can't control it anymore. You know you're going to breakdown soon. Slowly, you closed you eyes and fell asleep.
 
 
 
A few hours later, you woke up abruptly. You went to the dining table, seeing that the food were untouched. It had became cold already. Tears trickled down your cheek. 'Do they all know about the revenge already?' you thought. You took the food and threw it away. After that, you went to the balcony. Hoya was standing there. After he saw you, you immediately turned to go back, however, he stopped you. "_____, I think i should let you know this..."