12

Revenge.

 

Woohyun stare at your face from the left side and also thought, * I feel different with you. What's that? Like those dramas? no, no no,* 

and you all fell asleep. 

 

It's a new morning. 

You felt very comfortable, like you're in heaven, and the whole place belongs to you. Wait, what? ALONE? 

You opened your eyes and you saw that infinite was sitting down at a corner opposite you.

"NOONA YOU'RE AWAKE!!!"

"I'm not your noona..." you pouted. 

You loooked at them and they looked at you. It's silent. After a moment, they all started laughing. 

You looked at them, confused. "Why are you all laughing?"

they did not say anthing and continued laughing.  " HEY TELL ME!!!" you shouted.

"You should go to the toliet and see..." Woohyun said, and then started laughing again. 

You ran to the mirror and the toliet and you see this. (something like the below picture)

 

You Screamed. You quickly wash your face. After a while, it finally came off, but a faint mark can be seen. You walk out with a grumpy face and glared at them. 

"Why did your did that for?" you asked.

Sungyeol replied, "Because it's fun!!!!" 

dongwoo: "Isn't it nice? Seems like my art improved!"

"you call that beautiful? Urgh, don't you ever do that again, thanks" You rolled your eyes and walked away.

"Where are you going?" Myungsoo said, and grabbed on your hand. You glare at him, and pushed his hand away.

"Someone is angry..." hoya said. You turned and stare at him. 

"How can i not be angry?" you said angrily.

"you want to the truth?" sunggyu asked. " Because you're too pretty." with that, they all started laughing.

Half of your heart is happy as they said you're pretty, but another angry, as they drew on it.

"Thanks, but i'm still angry." you said and when out of the room.

 

 

"No schedules today?" dongwoo asked. 

"We all have except for myungsoo and woohyun. unlesss they want to follow..." sunggyu replied.

"NO! We'll stay!" woohyun and myungsoo said together, you look and them and nodded, for no reason.

 

All of them left except for woohyun and myungsoo. Woohyun cough to break the awkward silence. "So.... yeahh...." 

You looked at him, "Yes?"

Myungsoo stare at your face, then smirked. You saw it. "Why did you smirk?" you asked.

"hehe nothing." He said. Woohyun immediately know what he's thinking and join him in smirking too.

You tried to ignore their strange behaviour but it's just scary. You're with 2 man. 2.

"You know... You're really cute when you sleep." woohyun complimented.

You blushed  and looked away, "Really?" 

"don't hide, i saw you blush!" myungsoo said. 

"YA! Stop teasing okay. so what are we going to do?" You said.

"Let's go for a walk!" woohyun suggested.

"Why not?" myungsoo said and quickly went to take his jacket.

"Let's go!" woohyun took your hand and you both walk out. You did not take anything out, not even your phone.

 

The 3 of you was playing at the playground. No fans were around as it was quiet and deserted. You sat on the swing while myungsoo and woohyun take turns to push you. After that you 3 played games like catching until you all decided to play hide-n-seek. 

"AHHH ______, You're the finder! Count to 10!!!! See you!" Woohyun said and sticked out his tongue. Myungsoo quickly ran to hide. 

after counting to 10, you went to find for them. Not for very long, you found woohyun and then myungsoo, "See, I'm smart!" you said, and they just smiled. 

woohyun thought * i gave in to you. And i thought myungsoo is a good hider too? Did he gave in too? .........."

You all went home. And you saw your phone vibrating. 

-19 miss calls-

-14 miss calls from hospital-

-5 miss calls from Mr han-

You called the hospital, you sense something wrong.

"Hello? Is this the hospital? What is it that you called?"

" I'm sorry to tell you, but your sister had ....... left...."

Tears  started to trickle down your eyes, your hand started trembling, leg shaking with fear.

Woohyun looked at you, worried.

You eyelid became ver heavy, and all of a sudden, everything went black. You fainted.

Both woohyun and myungsoo came forward to carry you. 

the 2 of them glared at each other.

Myungsoo said, " you like her right?"

Woohyun replied coldly, "You too?"

Myungsoo didn't say anything, but tried to carry you.

"No, i'll carry her. I'm older and that's what i should do." woohyun said.

Myungsoo nodded and walked away, his clenched his fist, angry that he couldn't do anything for you. *Why am i like this? No, i don't like her. psh, whatever, she's just a maid.*

 

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

HI! SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING! WAS BUSY! keke! Happy chinese new year!!! ♥